Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

JDMCQ's Garage

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-07-2013, 06:14 PM   #268061
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Lol

Good tomatoes I see haha
Man that was funny I haven't laughed that hard since.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:15 PM   #268062
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Still disappointed in you
Bros before hos

Lol
Old 05-07-2013, 06:15 PM   #268063
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Bros before hos

Lol
You gonna come down next year again?
Old 05-07-2013, 06:17 PM   #268064
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Round II View Post
You gonna come down next year again?
I'm down. Who else is going to catch the seagulls?
Old 05-07-2013, 06:21 PM   #268065
Member #12005
Quote:
I'm down. Who else is going to catch the seagulls?
lol Nice gonna be staying in a diff house next year I lost the rights to that place, it was rented out full year.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:24 PM   #268066
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Round II View Post
lol Nice gonna be staying in a diff house next year I lost the rights to that place, it was rented out full year.
Prob because you ruined the kitchen floor haha
Old 05-07-2013, 06:24 PM   #268067
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Eric blows donkey balls.

Ant needs to remove his front and rear bumpers to change a blown bulb. Hahahaha
Pay me full price
Old 05-07-2013, 06:26 PM   #268068
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Pay me full price
I didn't pay full price for mine so why would I pay full for yours?
Old 05-07-2013, 06:27 PM   #268069
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I didn't pay full price for mine so why would I pay full for yours?
FU then
Old 05-07-2013, 06:31 PM   #268070
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
FU then
Plus I bet it doesn't even fit and that's why you never installed it.

That's it isn't it? It's fubar
Old 05-07-2013, 06:34 PM   #268071
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I won't be buying anything else from him either. Waited too long on a flip kit... Wasn't even a damn bumper. I may stop by cbi on my way out to Seattle and check their stuff out
Old 05-07-2013, 06:36 PM   #268074

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

No
Old 05-07-2013, 06:40 PM   #268075
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks about Erics customer service.. I really like the design of his rear bumper
Old 05-07-2013, 06:41 PM   #268076
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
I won't be buying anything else from him either. Waited too long on a flip kit... Wasn't even a damn bumper. I may stop by cbi on my way out to Seattle and check their stuff out
They got some good stuff. Also got some bad stuff imo.

Erics stuff was designed good he just bit off more then he could chew and quality suffered. In the end designs also seem to suffer.

Some of the cbi designs make me wonder especially for a big time shop.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:45 PM   #268077
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Well worth the stop!
Very cool shop to check out.
I will be able to give you my opinion of them soon
Old 05-07-2013, 07:02 PM   #268078
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I like Asian boobs
So ... about that chick from work ...
Old 05-07-2013, 07:13 PM   #268080
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuice View Post
So ... about that chick from work ...

Products Discussed in this Thread