Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

JDMCQ's Garage

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-08-2013, 02:53 PM   #268101
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
With those kinds of DL speeds, I would imagine that you don't.

Interesting perspective on the wheels. Thank you.
Old 05-08-2013, 03:00 PM   #268102
SUPER-ER MOD
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
With those kinds of DL speeds, I would imagine that you don't.

Interesting perspective on the wheels. Thank you.
I think we're back in the stone age here with dial-up speeds

My OCD tells me that equally spaced spokes and lugs are the way to go on any wheel
Old 05-08-2013, 03:26 PM   #268103
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Extremely cool time-lapse of the earth from the ISS. Watch it on the biggest screen you can.

http://vimeo.com/61487989#
Good find.

afternoon all
Old 05-08-2013, 03:43 PM   #268104
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Susan. Rich sent that to me.
Old 05-08-2013, 03:46 PM   #268105
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Accident #5 in tw live..
Old 05-08-2013, 03:52 PM   #268106
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Hi Susan. Rich sent that to me.
How's it going John? Decide on wheels yet? Tell him thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Accident #5 in tw live..
I saw

Anyone heard from Mike (aka Delmarva) lately??
Old 05-08-2013, 03:58 PM   #268107
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Opinions needed.

This is my 4Runner with the current SR5 wheels.

This is a similar 4Runner with FJ wheels.

What are your thoughts on the FJ wheels? I am on the fence.
No!
Old 05-08-2013, 03:58 PM   #268108
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post

Anyone heard from Mike (aka Delmarva) lately??
Spoke with him a couple days ago.
Old 05-08-2013, 03:59 PM   #268109
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
I think we're back in the stone age here with dial-up speeds

My OCD tells me that equally spaced spokes and lugs are the way to go on any wheel
I am more partial to 5 spokes myself.
Old 05-08-2013, 04:06 PM   #268110
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Round II View Post
Spoke with him a couple days ago.
just haven't seen a post from him lately... actually been a long time.
Old 05-08-2013, 04:06 PM   #268111
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
I like'em both
Old 05-08-2013, 04:09 PM   #268113
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Opinions needed.

This is my 4Runner with the current SR5 wheels.

This is a similar 4Runner with FJ wheels.

What are your thoughts on the FJ wheels? I am on the fence.
If they are free or you have money to blow and you like them get them.

My opinion is whack regarding wheels so I shall not give it... after all who else has 15 stock wheels in their possession?
Old 05-08-2013, 04:41 PM   #268114
SUPER-ER MOD
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
But you're a 5-lugger so thats OK
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post

My opinion is whack regarding wheels so I shall not give it... after all who else has 15 stock wheels in their possession?
Boydo's a hoarder!
Old 05-08-2013, 04:43 PM   #268115
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Boydo's a hoarder!
I gave 2 of them away

Well actually John bought me lunch and Josh owes me a 6 pack.

I have 2 sets of (5) tires with good rubber on them + spares and misc ones laying around.

At one time I was attempting to acquire 5 spare tires with holes in the wheels like Wheelers steelies. Never happened and now I have wheels galore
Old 05-08-2013, 04:51 PM   #268116
Member #12005
Quote:

Boydo's a hoarder!
Nah his house is actually really neat and tidy...
Old 05-08-2013, 04:59 PM   #268117

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=ImpulseRed008;6860618]How's it going John? Decide on wheels yet? Tell him thanks.

/QUOTE]

Going good. Still working on the wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post

Mine have some corrosion through the clear. Drives me nuts. Take offs are the most economical way to go methinks.
Old 05-08-2013, 05:00 PM   #268118

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No!
you no like?

These are teh ones I really want.

Old 05-08-2013, 05:04 PM   #268119
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nah his house is actually really neat and tidy...

you haven't been here recently, but thanks for getting my back

Quote:

Going good. Still working on the wheels.

Mine have some corrosion through the clear. Drives me nuts. Take offs are the most economical way to go methinks.
I know a guy.... prob powder coat and blast them for around $100. you can borrow me duratracs for that week.

Quote:
you no like?

These are teh ones I really want.

oh lord he is entering the chrome phase
Old 05-08-2013, 05:14 PM   #268120
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
LOL

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...ml#post6860762

Products Discussed in this Thread