Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

JDMCQ's Garage

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-17-2013, 07:31 AM   #268881
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Blues inspection done... Time for breakfast!
Old 05-17-2013, 07:31 AM   #268882
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
SO you're just hoping that the market has gone down a little and the appraisal comes back low?
no. I need the appraisal to come back the same as what I agreed to purchase the house. Other wise I will be purchasing a house for more than what they say it is worth.

That part isn't what i'm waiting on right now. Right now i'm still waiting to see if I still qualify for the loan on my own. This is the potential show stopper.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:33 AM   #268883
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Big Bend National Park here we come! Be checking live for pictures!
Old 05-17-2013, 08:34 AM   #268884
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
no. I need the appraisal to come back the same as what I agreed to purchase the house. Other wise I will be purchasing a house for more than what they say it is worth.

That part isn't what i'm waiting on right now. Right now i'm still waiting to see if I still qualify for the loan on my own. This is the potential show stopper.
Hope everything works out for you Adam. It's never fun living in your in-laws place. I'm not looking forward to it for the 2 short weeks I'll have to. I love having my own space.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:38 AM   #268885
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Is Jodi actively looking for work? Filed for unemployment? Are there any temp. placement services that she could file with? Got to be better than nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Big Bend National Park here we come! Be checking live for pictures!
Have a good trip Keif!
Old 05-17-2013, 08:54 AM   #268886
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Is Jodi actively looking for work? Filed for unemployment? Are there any temp. placement services that she could file with? Got to be better than nothing
The money isn't as big of an issue as the employment status. Even if she were to start a Job on Monday, she would have to have it for a month for the underwriters to consider it employment.

She is filing for unemployment today and talking with her old boss to see if they are paying her through the end of the month or not.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:06 AM   #268887
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Mornin' Josh, Krappypants, Connor Mac...how's your day going?
Going thru some fraud docs...always fun.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:37 AM   #268888
BigFoot aka Sasquatch

krap22's Tacoma Gallery
approved by the bank pending the appraisal
Old 05-17-2013, 10:42 AM   #268889
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Going thru some fraud docs...always fun.
Sounds exciting...
Quote:
:tinysighofrelief:
Old 05-17-2013, 10:52 AM   #268890
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yeah love it.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:54 AM   #268891
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wooooooiiooioooooot
Old 05-17-2013, 11:20 AM   #268892
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sweet! Congrats!

Now get back to work.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:20 AM   #268893
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Going thru my hot co-workers purse...always fun.
FTFY
Old 05-17-2013, 11:39 AM   #268894
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-17-2013, 11:43 AM   #268895
BigFoot aka Sasquatch

krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Afternoon B. No work today?
Old 05-17-2013, 11:47 AM   #268896
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Afternoon B. No work today?
Only a half day today. Had to go back to a site and redo the grading for the interlock patio being put in. Long weekend here anyways! paid day off
Old 05-17-2013, 11:48 AM   #268897

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
ahh...victoria day. you canucks and your fake holidays
Old 05-17-2013, 11:49 AM   #268898

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ahh...victoria day. you canucks and your fake holidays
Not fake if I get paid for it
Old 05-17-2013, 11:51 AM   #268899
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
FTFY
I just rode cholo style to lunch in a crown Vic. Loud messican music. Hahahahaha
Old 05-17-2013, 01:42 PM   #268900
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
FTW!!

A giant step in the positive direction.

Products Discussed in this Thread