Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

JDMCQ's Garage

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-20-2013, 06:03 PM   #269121
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Round II View Post
Old 05-20-2013, 06:05 PM   #269122
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
Yea well I'm defecting for the next 15 days.
Old 05-20-2013, 06:06 PM   #269123
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah, yeah, well.....um....I....uh.....I'll be finishing floors all weekend.
Old 05-20-2013, 06:07 PM   #269124
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
All clear on the house. Appraisal came back today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
grades are slowly trickling in
Well?!?!?!

Quote:

Quote:
Safe travels!!!
Old 05-20-2013, 06:07 PM   #269125
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
yeah, yeah, well.....um....I....uh.....I'll be finishing floors all weekend.
Now that sounds like good times!
Old 05-20-2013, 06:08 PM   #269126
Member #12005
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post

Well?!?!?!

Safe travels!!!
Thnx Miss! Im excited something new this year and half the drive....
Old 05-20-2013, 06:09 PM   #269127
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Thnx Miss! Im excited something new this year and half the drive....

for something new...
Old 05-20-2013, 06:17 PM   #269128
Member #12005
Old 05-20-2013, 06:26 PM   #269129
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well?!?!?!
So far all A's but thats only 3/6
Old 05-20-2013, 06:28 PM   #269130
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
Quote:
So far all A's but thats only 3/6
Good job... so far
Old 05-20-2013, 06:30 PM   #269131
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good job... so far
If my assessment is correct it'll be all A's, I find out on Friday. Maybe one B.

It's funny though, my mom would always tease me through high school saying if I got all A's I could get a puppy. Seems like she had that backward
Old 05-20-2013, 06:45 PM   #269132
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
Quote:
If my assessment is correct it'll be all A's, I find out on Friday. Maybe one B.

It's funny though, my mom would always tease me through high school saying if I got all A's I could get a puppy. Seems like she had that backward
Old 05-20-2013, 07:15 PM   #269134
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
what'sa matter you?
Old 05-20-2013, 07:17 PM   #269135
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what'sa matter you?
Nothing...doing quite well actually, you?

Got the second coat of poly on the rustic coffee table. I feel like its been built forever, just been so busy.
Old 05-20-2013, 07:43 PM   #269136
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh....you're still here?

Quote:
yes? you rang?
Old 05-20-2013, 07:43 PM   #269137
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
oh....you're still here?

yes? you rang?
Hi
Old 05-20-2013, 07:44 PM   #269138
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-20-2013, 07:45 PM   #269139
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
Quote:
Nothing...doing quite well actually, you?

Got the second coat of poly on the rustic coffee table. I feel like its been built forever, just been so busy.
I feel much better after my shower Eye getting better?

I like your table. Can't wait to see it until it's completely done.
Old 05-20-2013, 07:48 PM   #269140
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskquatch11 View Post
Hey jack, long time no talk. How you been?
Quote:
I feel much better after my shower Eye getting better?

I like your table. Can't wait to see it until it's completely done.
Meh on the eye.

I'll shoot you some pics when the table is done. Probably one more coat of poly for the top and then it's good.

Products Discussed in this Thread