Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

JDMCQ's Garage

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-20-2013, 06:28 PM   #269121
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
So far all A's but thats only 3/6
Good job... so far
Old 05-20-2013, 06:30 PM   #269122
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
Good job... so far
If my assessment is correct it'll be all A's, I find out on Friday. Maybe one B.

It's funny though, my mom would always tease me through high school saying if I got all A's I could get a puppy. Seems like she had that backward
Old 05-20-2013, 06:45 PM   #269123
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
If my assessment is correct it'll be all A's, I find out on Friday. Maybe one B.

It's funny though, my mom would always tease me through high school saying if I got all A's I could get a puppy. Seems like she had that backward
Old 05-20-2013, 07:15 PM   #269125
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
what'sa matter you?
Old 05-20-2013, 07:17 PM   #269126
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what'sa matter you?
Nothing...doing quite well actually, you?

Got the second coat of poly on the rustic coffee table. I feel like its been built forever, just been so busy.
Old 05-20-2013, 07:43 PM   #269127
too many frogs, not enough princes...
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Round II View Post
oh....you're still here?

Quote:
yes? you rang?
Old 05-20-2013, 07:43 PM   #269128
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
oh....you're still here?

yes? you rang?
Hi
Old 05-20-2013, 07:44 PM   #269129
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-20-2013, 07:45 PM   #269130
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
Quote:
Nothing...doing quite well actually, you?

Got the second coat of poly on the rustic coffee table. I feel like its been built forever, just been so busy.
I feel much better after my shower Eye getting better?

I like your table. Can't wait to see it until it's completely done.
Old 05-20-2013, 07:48 PM   #269131
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskquatch11 View Post
Hey jack, long time no talk. How you been?
Quote:
I feel much better after my shower Eye getting better?

I like your table. Can't wait to see it until it's completely done.
Meh on the eye.

I'll shoot you some pics when the table is done. Probably one more coat of poly for the top and then it's good.
Old 05-20-2013, 07:51 PM   #269132
too many frogs, not enough princes...
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hi
its your turn
Old 05-20-2013, 07:57 PM   #269133
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
its your turn
Not anymore
Old 05-20-2013, 07:57 PM   #269134
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Hey jack, long time no talk. How you been?

Meh on the eye.

I'll shoot you some pics when the table is done. Probably one more coat of poly for the top and then it's good.
Keif

I've been good. my knee, not so much.
Old 05-20-2013, 08:01 PM   #269135
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Keif

I've been good. my knee, not so much.
Sorry to hear that. Whisky is the treatment
Old 05-20-2013, 08:03 PM   #269136
TRUCK YEAH
Quote:
Sorry to hear that. Whisky is the treatment
that and a partial meniscectomy.
Old 05-20-2013, 08:04 PM   #269137
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
that and a partial meniscectomy.
Menises are useless anyways
Old 05-21-2013, 07:22 AM   #269139
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Mornin' Lisa
Old 05-21-2013, 07:27 AM   #269140
TRUCK YEAH
Mornin ladies

Products Discussed in this Thread