Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

JDMCQ's Garage

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-20-2013, 03:53 PM   #269121
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
grades are slowly trickling in
Old 05-20-2013, 03:55 PM   #269122
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
All clear on the house. Appraisal came back today.
Old 05-20-2013, 04:33 PM   #269123
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Boy some serious shit went down in Oklahoma this afternoon. Watching it on the news, wow....
Old 05-20-2013, 05:54 PM   #269124
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 05-20-2013, 05:57 PM   #269125
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
The company is... I'm driving to training for my job.

Haha I doubt it. I have to drive for about 8 hours after I leave your place still and haven't had a drop of alcohol since my surgery... I'm pretty focused right now.

There is some truth to that.
Just bring me some extra seasoning...
Old 05-20-2013, 06:00 PM   #269127
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Done
Sweet. I've used two bottles already. I'll have some sort of food when you get here
Old 05-20-2013, 06:01 PM   #269128
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-20-2013, 06:03 PM   #269129
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Round II View Post
Old 05-20-2013, 06:05 PM   #269130
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Yea well I'm defecting for the next 15 days.
Old 05-20-2013, 06:06 PM   #269131
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah, yeah, well.....um....I....uh.....I'll be finishing floors all weekend.
Old 05-20-2013, 06:07 PM   #269132
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
grades are slowly trickling in
Well?!?!?!

Quote:

Quote:
Safe travels!!!
Old 05-20-2013, 06:07 PM   #269133
Member #12005
Quote:
yeah, yeah, well.....um....I....uh.....I'll be finishing floors all weekend.
Now that sounds like good times!
Old 05-20-2013, 06:08 PM   #269134
Member #12005
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post

Well?!?!?!

Safe travels!!!
Thnx Miss! Im excited something new this year and half the drive....
Old 05-20-2013, 06:09 PM   #269135
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Thnx Miss! Im excited something new this year and half the drive....

for something new...
Old 05-20-2013, 06:17 PM   #269136
Member #12005
Old 05-20-2013, 06:26 PM   #269137
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well?!?!?!
So far all A's but thats only 3/6
Old 05-20-2013, 06:28 PM   #269138
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
Quote:
So far all A's but thats only 3/6
Good job... so far
Old 05-20-2013, 06:30 PM   #269139
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good job... so far
If my assessment is correct it'll be all A's, I find out on Friday. Maybe one B.

It's funny though, my mom would always tease me through high school saying if I got all A's I could get a puppy. Seems like she had that backward
Old 05-20-2013, 06:45 PM   #269140
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
Quote:
If my assessment is correct it'll be all A's, I find out on Friday. Maybe one B.

It's funny though, my mom would always tease me through high school saying if I got all A's I could get a puppy. Seems like she had that backward

Products Discussed in this Thread