Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

JDMCQ's Garage

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-03-2013, 02:39 PM   #270061
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
you know there's CAD metric and CAD imperial right?
I have conversions for the dims if you need...but it will cost you
256ths FTW!

What? Canadians built in feet/inches
electrical code uses the metric system.
Old 06-03-2013, 02:41 PM   #270063
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
How do you train that???
please message me when you find out
Old 06-03-2013, 02:47 PM   #270065
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuice View Post
been home for almost a half hour and none of my cats have gotten me a beer yet...
shoulda got a dog
http://youtu.be/6-vnubIWBfs

Quote:
How do you train that???
For starters you have to make him stop licking himself...
Old 06-03-2013, 02:56 PM   #270066
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
been home for almost a half hour and none of my cats have gotten me a beer yet...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKrrSbD_wxY
Old 06-03-2013, 02:57 PM   #270067
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
shoulda got a dog
http://youtu.be/6-vnubIWBfs

For starters you have to make him stop licking himself...
Old 06-03-2013, 03:04 PM   #270069
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-03-2013, 03:26 PM   #270072
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Susan, weesa, josh
Old 06-03-2013, 03:27 PM   #270073
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK27 View Post
how's it going B?

Quote:
afternoon Susan, B
afternoon Lisa... how're you this afternoon?

Quote:
Josh
Old 06-03-2013, 03:46 PM   #270074
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
how's it going B?

afternoon Lisa... how're you this afternoon?

Josh
Doing good...just checked up on a little prank. My coworker is due back from vacation tomorrow...he left his most prized possession, coffee cup, behind so we have it in the freezer....in a bucket of water... no for him tomorrow
Old 06-03-2013, 03:56 PM   #270075

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Doing good...just checked up on a little prank. My coworker is due back from vacation tomorrow...he left his most prized possession, coffee cup, behind so we have it in the freezer....in a bucket of water... no for him tomorrow
No wonder you are labeled as 'difficult'
Old 06-03-2013, 04:16 PM   #270077

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK27 View Post
No wonder you are labeled as 'difficult'
How is having a little fun being difficult?
Old 06-03-2013, 05:01 PM   #270078
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
blasphemy, 1/32 and 1/64 are the only way to go. Fuck that mm shit.
Screw that. I have been in construction for a long time and everything I have ever done is +0 / -1/16"

Never 32's or 64's

Quote:
you know there's CAD metric and CAD imperial right?

wut I has 2013.... I just click on mm and walla you get mm

I have conversions for the dims if you need...but it will cost you
256ths FTW!

I has das formula in me head (rounded up) and most of the typical dimensions in me head. I started working in glass a long time ago and all of our drill bits and hardware are in mm.

What? Canadians built in feet/inches
Yea, they are silly.

I'm actually running into a good deal of architecture firms using the metric system. Last month it was one of the major museums in DC and today was a NATO job.

Quote:
I was thinking 256 and 64 at the same time...

But I did have one architect redline my drawings to 1/64ths one time He wouldn't sign off on the drawings unless I made the changes (payback because I bitched about his crappy drawings and his lack of dimensions). Our tolerance is 1/8. I had someone (more diplomatic than I) explain that to him and suggested that he owe us $100 every time we found something on the jobsite that wasn't exactly as drawn. I didn't have to make the changes in the long run.
You don't say?

You need to sweet talk better. I get all my drawings in DWG so I ain't gotta guess shit. Just dimension it. Saves a TON of time and $$$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
^^^ Agreed.

I don't care buliding in either way, what pisses me off is when we have an engineering firm that designed the place in the States so EVERYTHING (Including pillar & level locations) are in imperial and then our local engineers make all their changes in metric.
Pull. My. Hair. Out. Now.
thats tarded

Quote:
How about a force-field to keep everyone from running into you???

Quote:
you got the wrong breed

Old 06-03-2013, 05:04 PM   #270080
My spoon is too Big!

xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
you got the wrong breed

* Gets a new breed . . .

Products Discussed in this Thread