LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

JDMCQ's Garage

Old 06-23-2013, 07:01 PM   #271621
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
Nice. We expect some pics You taking the bikes and canoe?

for 9K
Didn't even notice the 9K, still a rookie! Taking the bikes, going to rent kayaks while we are there. My son is coming up for a few days, we are planning two bike rides. One is a short ride of about 8 miles one way, leaving the bikes at the ski lodge to Saddleback and climbing up the trail, then riding back. The other ride is about 35 miles around the lake, with quite a bit of climbing. I'll need a vacation from my vacation when I get back. We always see plenty of moose when we go there, I'll have some pictures.
Old 06-23-2013, 07:36 PM   #271622
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-23-2013, 08:11 PM   #271623
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskquatch11 View Post
Congrats
Old 06-23-2013, 08:53 PM   #271624
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK27 View Post
He mocked me when I was gimped
I would never take part in such uncouth behavior.
Old 06-24-2013, 07:59 AM   #271626
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Old 06-24-2013, 08:05 AM   #271627
TRUCK YEAH
Old 06-24-2013, 08:17 AM   #271628
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
You don't have to be sorry...it wasn't your TV that kept me up until 2am

Was reading your posts from last night...forgot about your dingbat neighbor Its comforting to know I'm not the only one who has to deal with ignorant neighbors.

Quote:
feeling better today?
Old 06-24-2013, 08:32 AM   #271629
TRUCK YEAH
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
You don't have to be sorry...it wasn't your TV that kept me up until 2am

Was reading your posts from last night...forgot about your dingbat neighbor Its comforting to know I'm not the only one who has to deal with ignorant neighbors.

feeling better today?
Old 06-24-2013, 08:41 AM   #271630
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Squatch pooped?

did you do it in the woods? if so did it make a sound if no one was around the hear it?
Old 06-24-2013, 09:43 AM   #271631
TRUCK YEAH
Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
Squatch pooped?

did you do it in the woods? if so did it make a sound if no one was around the hear it?
pooped like I've never pooped before. thunder echoed from my bowels, birds fell from the sky, car alarms applauded.
Old 06-24-2013, 10:43 AM   #271632
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
pooped like I've never pooped before. thunder echoed from my bowels, birds fell from the sky, car alarms applauded.

Old 06-24-2013, 11:44 AM   #271633
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 06-24-2013, 08:07 PM   #271635
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Just downgraded erica to a hyundai Tucson limited. Payment from 569 to 404 a month... I wanted her to have the other one which would have been 340 a month
Old 06-24-2013, 08:09 PM   #271636
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
What happened to her jeep?
Old 06-24-2013, 08:11 PM   #271637
BigFoot aka Sasquatch

krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
What happened to her jeep?
It was a jeep, nuff said.
Old 06-24-2013, 08:12 PM   #271638
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
Just downgraded erica to a hyundai Tucson limited. Payment from 569 to 404 a month... I wanted her to have the other one which would have been 340 a month
What was the "Other one"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
It was a jeep, nuff said.
lol
Old 06-24-2013, 08:16 PM   #271639
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
The payments are ridiculous if she wants to be a stay at home mom for a year.

The other was the show room model Tucson gls for 22.5k.
Old 06-24-2013, 08:21 PM   #271640
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sig'd

Products Discussed in this Thread