Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

JDMCQ's Garage

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-06-2013, 08:25 PM   #276301
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Craig, is it possible to get a deal on some gas hedgers???? I picked up some accounts and they have a ton of hedges, I don't want to drop three large on it.
Old 09-06-2013, 08:47 PM   #276302
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Hey Craig, is it possible to get a deal on some gas hedgers???? I picked up some accounts and they have a ton of hedges, I don't want to drop three large on it.
The only real way to get "deals" is to utilize the VPP (volume pricing program) on orders larger than $2500

PM me what you need.
Old 09-07-2013, 06:54 AM   #276303
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-07-2013, 07:17 AM   #276304
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Morning Dave
Old 09-07-2013, 07:28 AM   #276305
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK27 View Post
Morning Dave
Old 09-07-2013, 08:31 AM   #276307
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalmonTaco View Post
Bad mood already weesa?
She just likes to slap people around.
Old 09-07-2013, 11:38 AM   #276308
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post

Not nice. So hungover today. Good budy called me at 10 last night and told me to come over and get drunk. I knew something was up so I sped over. his wife has been addicted to pills the last five years and he has been raising his two kids pretty much by himself. He found out through accessing her Facebook account she has had two affairs and is still having one. We drank till 4 and I just woke up. Now I think out of eight married friends maybe two are happy.
Old 09-07-2013, 12:42 PM   #276309
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
:crapsto rm::kona ::ba nanadance::cookiemonst er:: alien::sma ck::argu e::ballch ain:oki n:
Old 09-07-2013, 12:54 PM   #276310
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Not nice. So hungover today. Good budy called me at 10 last night and told me to come over and get drunk. I knew something was up so I sped over. his wife has been addicted to pills the last five years and he has been raising his two kids pretty much by himself. He found out through accessing her Facebook account she has had two affairs and is still having one. We drank till 4 and I just woke up. Now I think out of eight married friends maybe two are happy.

It's so common... We've got several neighbors in this same scenario.

In the end their children are the most affected.
Old 09-07-2013, 01:12 PM   #276311
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post

Sheesh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
:crapsto rm::kona ::ba nanadance::cookiemonst er:: alien::sma ck::argu e::ballch ain:oki n:
Uh oh...hope everything is OK Susan.
Old 09-07-2013, 01:21 PM   #276312
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post

It's so common... We've got several neighbors in this same scenario.

In the end their children are the most affected.
x2 one the kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
Sheesh!

Uh oh...hope everything is OK Susan.
Hi Dave just in a weird mood today

How's Dave today?
Old 09-07-2013, 01:36 PM   #276313
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Just finished removing the English ivy that creeps into my yard from the neighbors yard. 4 hours and 6 bags of organic matter later I am finished. Time for a shower, do a load of laundry and watch a movie.
Old 09-07-2013, 04:51 PM   #276314
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
8 years, 137,000 miles, 3 trips x country, 2 trips canuckistan, 7 trips N. Carolina, 2 trips Florida, Vermont, New york, Chicago and on and on and on..........Well, paint was looking a lil rough especially after the last Utah/Moab trip. Spent 6 hours today with the buffer and I say I'm most impressed!!!

Old 09-07-2013, 04:58 PM   #276315
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin' good chad.
Old 09-07-2013, 04:58 PM   #276316
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Round II View Post
8 years, 137,000 miles, 3 trips x country, 2 trips canuckistan, 7 trips N. Carolina, 2 trips Florida, Vermont, New york, Chicago and on and on and on..........Well, paint was looking a lil rough especially after the last Utah/Moab trip. Spent 6 hours today with the buffer and I say I'm most impressed!!!

oooohhhh shiney!!!
Old 09-07-2013, 05:00 PM   #276317
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
Just finished removing the English ivy that creeps into my yard from the neighbors yard. 4 hours and 6 bags of organic matter later I am finished. Time for a shower, do a load of laundry and watch a movie.
friends don't let friends plant Ivy
Old 09-07-2013, 05:01 PM   #276318
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
Quote:
I HATE vines!!! don't care what kind... hate em all. Especially those that come from the neighbors
Old 09-07-2013, 05:01 PM   #276319
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Damn Boyd, that sucks, sorry for your buddy, makes me glad I'm not married
Old 09-07-2013, 07:25 PM   #276320
four forty four

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
x2 one the kids

Hi Dave just in a weird mood today

How's Dave today?
Doing good Susan, 32 mile bike ride this morning, temps in the hight 60's, low 70's. Lawn needs mowing tomorrow.
Quote:
Enjoy the evening Tom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Damn Boyd, that sucks, sorry for your buddy, makes me glad I'm not married
X2..

Products Discussed in this Thread