Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

JDMCQ's Garage

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-01-2013, 11:01 AM   #278441
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
they're letting it go for now, actually I think it's a fairly civil discussion for the time being
for now it is.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:02 AM   #278442
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
they're letting it go for now, actually I think it's a fairly civil discussion for the time being

Has anyone brought up the fact that our representatives shut down our government over a law that was on the books back in 2009?

Usually when it's put into the facts they can't handle them and run.

I say anarchy in the UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-01-2013, 11:04 AM   #278443
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
for now it is.
resisting the urge to ask a poster what requiring piss tests have to do with anything
Old 10-01-2013, 11:05 AM   #278444
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
resisting the urge to ask a poster what requiring piss tests have to do with anything

hopefully nothing to do with me cause them tomatoes last a long time in my belly
Old 10-01-2013, 11:12 AM   #278445
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
<--------Needs
Old 10-01-2013, 11:13 AM   #278446
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Round II View Post
<--------Needs
do it!
Old 10-01-2013, 11:15 AM   #278447
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
do it!
Driving down to Norfolk Naval Station tomorrow to oversee a job ugh....
Old 10-01-2013, 11:15 AM   #278448
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Driving down to Norfolk Naval Station tomorrow to oversee a job ugh....
sounds like fun! lol
Old 10-01-2013, 11:16 AM   #278449
Member #12005
Quote:
sounds like fun! lol
The good news is that I only have to point my finger, the bad news is I have to drive there from DC....
Old 10-01-2013, 11:17 AM   #278450
Mayor of TW

Quote:
The good news is that I only have to point my finger, the bad news is I have to drive there from DC....
make it overnight and get drunk in Norfolk
Old 10-01-2013, 11:22 AM   #278451
Member #12005
Quote:
make it overnight and get drunk in Norfolk
Meh Norfolk is a hole and I have to drive back through there next Thursday on my way to OBX....
Old 10-01-2013, 11:31 AM   #278452
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Meh Norfolk is a hole and I have to drive back through there next Thursday on my way to OBX....
I see... then take truck down to norfolk.. when job complete, take bridge/tunnel up the shore and sit at AI for the rest of the week.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:35 AM   #278453
Member #12005
Quote:
I see... then take truck down to norfolk.. when job complete, take bridge/tunnel up the shore and sit at AI for the rest of the week.
I wish but I will be making the trek back to DC the same day.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:36 AM   #278454
Mayor of TW

Quote:
I wish but I will be making the trek back to DC the same day.
sucks to be you
Old 10-01-2013, 11:38 AM   #278455
Member #12005
Quote:
sucks to be you
Nope its great to be me just sucks on Thursday.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:40 AM   #278456
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Nope its great to be me just sucks on Thursday.

true... no woman to hold you down...
Old 10-01-2013, 11:40 AM   #278457
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Chipotle was a great idea. Just sucked I had to drive down to Tukwila to get it.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:41 AM   #278458
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
Chipotle was a great idea. Just sucked I had to drive down to Tukwila to get it.
I like chipotle...

In Houston we have Bullritos... which is the same thing, but I like it better... ;p
Old 10-01-2013, 11:42 AM   #278459
Member #12005
Quote:

true... no woman to hold you down...
Oh shes there but no holding me down is true, cept one thing she recently starting asking what I thought bout marriage.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:43 AM   #278460
Member #12005
Quote:
I like chipotle...

In Houston we have Bullritos... which is the same thing, but I like it better... ;p
One problem with Chipotle eat then sleepy time....

Products Discussed in this Thread