Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

JDMCQ's Garage

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-01-2013, 05:42 PM   #280881
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
Yes it is, but I don't want to be round any more
Still have the baco...pregnancy weight?
Old 11-01-2013, 05:50 PM   #280882
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Cindy is out of town for the weekend. I see a lot of beer in my future.
Old 11-01-2013, 05:51 PM   #280883
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Old 11-01-2013, 05:52 PM   #280884
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Round II View Post
Old 11-01-2013, 06:02 PM   #280885
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
and that's something different?
Old 11-01-2013, 07:01 PM   #280886
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Still have the baco...pregnancy weight?
And then some
Old 11-02-2013, 07:36 AM   #280887
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
NO!

I drank a 30 pack and had sex with a fat chick at one of the BC meets years ago. Problaby 1 of the only 1 night stands I ever had.

I had previously nicknamed her "meatball" because she was round like one.

Now years later my exploits remain the topic of discussion.

All I know is I got laid while the three making fun of me were jerkin each others gerkens
As a sailor would say "Any port in a storm".

Good morning all. Beautiful day here in the DC area.
Old 11-02-2013, 07:39 AM   #280888
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-02-2013, 07:40 AM   #280889
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Morning tom
Old 11-02-2013, 07:44 AM   #280890
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Morning guys
Quote:
And then some
I haven't been running since this house fiasco started in late July. Fortunately I've been slaving so hard I think I haven't gained much, but I'm exhausted and feel lie shit all the time, and it will suck trying to regain my aerobic capacity. But I can see the light, and just in time for the holiday debauchery.

Today is finish the new laundry machine install (after electrical, trim, and paint work...), and tomorrow is the final move out of the staging furniture and garage at the old place. Fuck. So tired of this, so close.
Old 11-02-2013, 07:45 AM   #280891
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Morning tom
Hey Adam. 2 coats of stain on the second set of wood for the 2nd bench. Start the varnish process today. Met another TW member last Thursday to have some straps and brackets made out of thicker steel and bent to shape. He works in a really nice metal fabrication shop. Gave me a great tour of the shop.

These benches will be drop dead gorgeous and last for 10 to 12 years outside in the elements.
Old 11-02-2013, 07:57 AM   #280892
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Hi garage, bye garage last weekend for Yellowstone
Old 11-02-2013, 07:57 AM   #280893
Old Man Winter

95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Have fun Lisa. Looking forward to more awesome pics next Monday.
Old 11-02-2013, 08:46 AM   #280894
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Morning guys

I haven't been running since this house fiasco started in late July. Fortunately I've been slaving so hard I think I haven't gained much, but I'm exhausted and feel lie shit all the time, and it will suck trying to regain my aerobic capacity. But I can see the light, and just in time for the holiday debauchery.

Today is finish the new laundry machine install (after electrical, trim, and paint work...), and tomorrow is the final move out of the staging furniture and garage at the old place. Fuck. So tired of this, so close.
I'm trying to figure out how I gained 15 lbs while I did all that work on the house. Probably the fast food because I didn't have time.. I may be going over board right now but I need the exercise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
Hey Adam. 2 coats of stain on the second set of wood for the 2nd bench. Start the varnish process today. Met another TW member last Thursday to have some straps and brackets made out of thicker steel and bent to shape. He works in a really nice metal fabrication shop. Gave me a great tour of the shop.

These benches will be drop dead gorgeous and last for 10 to 12 years outside in the elements.
Nice work. I can't wait to get back in my shop to make some things.
Old 11-02-2013, 08:57 AM   #280895
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Looking forward to pics from both of you.

Morning folks. Everybody have a great weekend!

I'm off to my morning nap...still one more work night for me.
Old 11-02-2013, 04:16 PM   #280896
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
God 59 outside,,Time to get the long johns out.
Old 11-02-2013, 04:27 PM   #280897
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
that's sweater weather Jim
Old 11-02-2013, 04:29 PM   #280898
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
that's sweater weather Jim
No that's shorts weather.
Old 11-02-2013, 04:54 PM   #280899
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 11-02-2013, 05:04 PM   #280900
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
Quote:
Not for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MQQSE View Post

Products Discussed in this Thread