Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

JDMCQ's Garage

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-25-2014, 07:14 AM   #290761
Life is good!!
johneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Ordinance E-5
Name: Ken
johneman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
Hi Dave...how's the WEATHER...

Old 02-25-2014, 07:15 AM   #290762
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
Old 02-25-2014, 07:21 AM   #290763
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Morning boys and girls.
Old 02-25-2014, 07:24 AM   #290765
Life is good!!
johneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Ordinance E-5
Name: Ken
johneman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MQQSE View Post
Nothing too fancy, but it'll take me/us where we need it too.
Only pic I have right now.

Looks nice Rob, ...Here's the whole family model
Old 02-25-2014, 07:29 AM   #290766
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johneman View Post
Looks nice Rob, ...Here's the whole family model
Ken Reminds me of Turkey; I did a year remote assignment there 1989-1990. You'd see families of 4 or 5 people riding on a moped.
Old 02-25-2014, 07:32 AM   #290767
Chief Pal Guy

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
Morning boys and girls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
Adam, Brady, how are you fine gentlemen this morning?

Brady, are you ever gonna get an aircraft and start doing some work?
Old 02-25-2014, 07:35 AM   #290768
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Morning Rob. And we are waiting on Boeing

First flight should be in the next 2-3 months we HOPE. They ran into some wiring problems though... I guess when you try to fit 5x the amount of wires through a conduit that normally only carries 2 bundles, you can run into some sort of problem.
Old 02-25-2014, 07:37 AM   #290769
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

doing good. We got another 2" of snow last night. I'm starting to think I moved up north instead of across town.
Old 02-25-2014, 07:38 AM   #290770
Chief Pal Guy

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Morning Rob. And we are waiting on Boeing

First flight should be in the next 2-3 months we HOPE. They ran into some wiring problems though... I guess when you try to fit 5x the amount of wires through a conduit that normally only carries 2 bundles, you can run into some sort of problem.
Ya' think? keep hopin'
Old 02-25-2014, 07:41 AM   #290771
Chief Pal Guy

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
doing good. We got another 2" of snow last night. I'm starting to think I moved up north instead of across town.

Hey, tell me again what pads and rotors you went with, and from where did you order them? "Sometimers" strikes again.
Old 02-25-2014, 07:42 AM   #290772
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Ya' think? keep hopin'
Oh I am ok if this program slips. It just keeps me away from Kansas for that much longer and away from the in-laws.
Old 02-25-2014, 07:43 AM   #290773
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-25-2014, 07:44 AM   #290774
Chief Pal Guy

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh I am ok if this program slips. It just keeps me away from Kansas for that much longer and away from the in-laws.

You should complete a Masters degree by the time you're done there.
Old 02-25-2014, 07:45 AM   #290775
Chief Pal Guy

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK27 View Post
No work?
Old 02-25-2014, 07:45 AM   #290776

Air Force:
Quote:

You should complete a Masters degree by the time you're done there.
Depends on how much I pay out of pocket! I am done with my first math course and starting early on the next one. All I have left for math is Stats after this
Old 02-25-2014, 07:47 AM   #290777
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No work?
I had to take today off for a doctors appointment

Blows me away how big the city is I live in but also how small lol

155,000+ people and today my nurse ends up knowing my boss, a lady we did some work for was at the medical office too lol

I go to a coffee shop and the lady knows my order
Old 02-25-2014, 07:48 AM   #290778
Chief Pal Guy

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Depends on how much I pay out of pocket! I am done with my first math course and starting early on the next one. All I have left for math is Stats after this
With the 2yr budget approved, I assume TA is back to funded? Have you heard any rumors?
Old 02-25-2014, 07:50 AM   #290779
Chief Pal Guy

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK27 View Post
I had to take today off for a doctors appointment

Blows me away how big the city is I live in but also how small lol

155,000+ people and today my nurse ends up knowing my boss, a lady we did some work for was at the medical office too lol

I go to a coffee shop and the lady knows my order
You Canucks are a right friendly bunch.
Old 02-25-2014, 07:52 AM   #290780

Air Force:
Quote:
With the 2yr budget approved, I assume TA is back to funded? Have you heard any rumors?
Not about TA, but lots of things about BAH, commissaries and medical .

They want to start making BAH rates lower. They will slowly decrease until it's at 95% of average rent in the area and take away the extra we had added in for renters insurance. Instead of fucking everyone over, they need to start finding out who is abusing the system.

I am not saying mil-mil families make a lot extra, but why do BOTH of them need BAH if they live in the same house? Or what about the 4-5 military kids that all rent a 4-5 bedroom house together and barely pay anything? How about the kids who just get married to get out of the dorms?

Products Discussed in this Thread