Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

JDMCQ's Garage

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-18-2014, 05:03 PM   #299381
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
My son finished the Mt. Washington bike race in 1 hour and 22 minutes, very respectable. The winner (a pro rider) finished in just under an hour. It was 36 degrees at the to of the mountain.
Good for him!!! Sounds like a tough race.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MQQSE View Post
Awesome!

Morning.

Quote:
Oh yeah.

Inspection check out, sale going to close?
x2
Old 08-18-2014, 06:51 PM   #299383
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in the middle of a nightmare sale. Inspector was really tough, reading the report makes my house sound like a dump, and it is far from it. The phrase used for something perfect is "appears serviceable". They found some wiring issues that I need to get taken care of, the radon test was high, so I need get that straightened out also. I was in New Hampshire all weekend, just barely had cell service most of the time. The buyers realtor is really pushing my buttons, accusing us of going "incommunicado" during the negotiations and repeatedly threatening us with her clients "moving on". This trip had been planned for at least 6 months, and we told the buyers and there agent we would be out of town for the weekend. We appear to now have a signed deal, but I guess it's not really over until it's over. We've been looking at houses, we found one Jodi likes but I'm not thrilled with it. Probably that's the one we'll end up with.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:02 PM   #299384
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Evening Susan.
How's it going Rob?

Quote:
I'm in the middle of a nightmare sale. Inspector was really tough, reading the report makes my house sound like a dump, and it is far from it. The phrase used for something perfect is "appears serviceable". They found some wiring issues that I need to get taken care of, the radon test was high, so I need get that straightened out also. I was in New Hampshire all weekend, just barely had cell service most of the time. The buyers realtor is really pushing my buttons, accusing us of going "incommunicado" during the negotiations and repeatedly threatening us with her clients "moving on". This trip had been planned for at least 6 months, and we told the buyers and there agent we would be out of town for the weekend. We appear to now have a signed deal, but I guess it's not really over until it's over. We've been looking at houses, we found one Jodi likes but I'm not thrilled with it. Probably that's the one we'll end up with.
Hope everything calms down and the realtor mellows. Fingers crossed for a speedy and painless closing.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:12 PM   #299385
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sorry Dave. Sincerely hope everyone settles down and gives you some space to resolve everything.

Feel for you on the one house if you're not thrilled with it. Been there and living there still.
You know what they say, if Momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. Hang in there brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
How's it going Rob?
*ducks the

Hiya Susan. Going good.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:21 PM   #299386
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
Quote:
*ducks the

Hiya Susan. Going good.
huh??
Old 08-18-2014, 07:28 PM   #299387
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
huh??
Don't know why, but for some reason thought you might not like my "if momma ain't happy" comment. Silly...sorry.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:52 PM   #299389
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
**turns off the hot water, flushes the toilet
Old 08-18-2014, 07:59 PM   #299390
SUPER-ER MOD
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK27 View Post
**turns off the hot water, flushes the toilet

Old 08-18-2014, 08:04 PM   #299391
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

**pours all your wine into the hot water tank

Look! Now you have wine on demand in all the facets of the house
Old 08-18-2014, 08:07 PM   #299392
SUPER-ER MOD
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK27 View Post
**pours all your wine into the hot water tank

Look! Now you have wine on demand in all the facets of the house

what's going on B? How's work been lately?
Old 08-18-2014, 08:21 PM   #299393
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
Quote:
Don't know why, but for some reason thought you might not like my "if momma ain't happy" comment. Silly...sorry.
heard it so many times.......
Old 08-18-2014, 08:29 PM   #299394
SUPER-ER MOD

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
heard it so many times.......
Hi Miss Susan!
Old 08-18-2014, 08:53 PM   #299396
SUPER-ER MOD

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post

Howdy.

Back to reality.
ditto Three day weekend was nice but I know the boss will be glaring at me tomorrow.
How was wheeling?
Old 08-18-2014, 08:59 PM   #299398
SUPER-ER MOD

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lots o fun:

Work problems put a bit of a damper on it but it was great to get a weekend with the crew again.
is your slider grinding on that rock there?
Old 08-18-2014, 09:13 PM   #299400
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
Quote:
Hi Miss Susan!
Hi Miss Weesa!!! have a good weekend? See the mooses?

Quote:

Howdy.

Back to reality.
hate it when reality ruins a good time

Quote:
Lots o fun:

Work problems put a bit of a damper on it but it was great to get a weekend with the crew again.
nice shot

Products Discussed in this Thread