Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

JDMCQ's Garage

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-26-2009, 05:48 PM   #21
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK27 View Post
X2
Old 07-26-2009, 05:49 PM   #22
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Do you ever look at the condition you guys leaeve the UPT, Mr.!?
That place was a mess before I even got home last night!
Old 07-26-2009, 05:49 PM   #23
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
i need more money to start building on my truck!

**for sale, one good left arm, slightly tanned, minimal scars, medium build

price: tc uca's
Old 07-26-2009, 05:51 PM   #24
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

You don't fap with that hand do you?
Old 07-26-2009, 05:51 PM   #25
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
You don't fap with that hand do you?
no sir, its fap free!
Old 07-26-2009, 05:52 PM   #26
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
That place was a mess before I even got home last night!
Oh....Well......
Quote:

Is this a Penguin Arm?
Old 07-26-2009, 05:52 PM   #27

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh....Well......

Is this a Penguin Arm?
eskimo arm!
Old 07-26-2009, 05:52 PM   #28

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Dude, speaking of last night... Did you follow me up that right hand lane?
Nobody was using it and it put me right over on the Walt Whitman...
No, I just followed the Tom Tom. Took forever to get home. Cindy started to get a migrane from the pot smoke and slept most of the way and I was beat!
Old 07-26-2009, 05:53 PM   #29
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
this thread ≥ naked milfs.
Old 07-26-2009, 05:53 PM   #30

WHAO!!! Is anybody gonna close the dam door???
Old 07-26-2009, 05:53 PM   #31

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdopy3 View Post
No just my "buddy" who said he had money when we went down to the OBX last week and, found out he did not owed me some 400 bucks. As for tomorrow morning I have project going that needs to have some GPR done before we core drill the slabs and, I want to make sure that if anything is buried int he concrete that its not missed. The only time we can do this is before 6am, but @ least it will be an early day off.
lol

sounds like fun
Old 07-26-2009, 05:54 PM   #32

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
WHAO!!! Is anybody gonna close the dam door???
set the flame thrower to "on" in front of the door with the golf ball launcher right behind as back up
Old 07-26-2009, 05:55 PM   #33

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Be nice guys.
Old 07-26-2009, 05:55 PM   #34

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Its not I assure you!
lol oh i believe you!
Old 07-26-2009, 05:56 PM   #35

Quote:
set the flame thrower to "on" in front of the door with the golf ball launcher right behind as back up
Done.
Old 07-26-2009, 05:56 PM   #36

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Done.
Old 07-26-2009, 05:57 PM   #37

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We use to X-ray them but now with the GPR its a lot easier!
what does gpr stand for? i forget
Old 07-26-2009, 05:58 PM   #38

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm not gonna start my own build page thread, I will be doing all my work here in this garage!
its gonna be a long drive but i will be there too, save me a spot!
Old 07-26-2009, 05:59 PM   #39

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ground penetrating Radar.
i thought so, just didnt want to sound like a dummy
Old 07-26-2009, 05:59 PM   #40

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm not gonna start my own build page thread, I will be doing all my work here in this garage!
Cool! Help yourself to anything you see around here.

Products Discussed in this Thread