Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

JDMCQ's Garage

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-09-2011, 07:09 PM   #151921
SUPER-ER MOD
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
There a naked girl in here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
The sad part. I actually hadn't considered the concept that you may truly be naked at the moment until now....interesting.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:10 PM   #151922
SUPER-ER MOD
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
The toe is better, but yesterday my leg was really fucking stiff.......The muscels, and tendons felt like they had been worked pretty hard.
What happened to your toe? Did Curt step on your foot while you two were slow dancing or something?
Old 08-09-2011, 07:11 PM   #151923
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post

It's been an interesting day. Steph admits to doing her UPS driver in the shed and you naked. I gotta get the damn cameras fixed in here.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:11 PM   #151924
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What happened to your toe? Did Curt step on your foot while you two were slow dancing or something?
Sunday it was stung by a scorpion.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:11 PM   #151925
Medics can legally cut your clothes off
Metsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/Paramedic
Name: Steph
Metsgirl929's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Calling your bluff

Hey Steph
Herro! I thought everyone surfed TW naked?!?! WTH
Old 08-09-2011, 07:13 PM   #151926
SUPER-ER MOD

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's been an interesting day. Steph admits to doing her UPS driver in the shed and you naked. I gotta get the damn cameras fixed in here.
LOL Is this too much for you to take in in one day? We'll try to not overload you with surprises such as this from now on.

Quote:
Sunday it was stung by a scorpion.
Ohhhh... I didn't know that. Nothing too serious I hope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsgirl929 View Post
Herro! I thought everyone surfed TW naked?!?! WTH
Old 08-09-2011, 07:14 PM   #151927
Metsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
The toe is better, but yesterday my leg was really fucking stiff.......The muscels, and tendons felt like they had been worked pretty hard.
that sucks.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:15 PM   #151928

Quote:
*puts clothes back on
Old 08-09-2011, 07:15 PM   #151929
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
It kinda freaked me out at first, until I could identify the scorpion. The Bark Scorpions are deadly. This one was a "Giant hiary Scorpion"....which is a misnomer, as they are NOT giant, but about 3" long......
Old 08-09-2011, 07:16 PM   #151930

Quote:
LOL Is this too much for you to take in in one day? We'll try to not overload you with surprises such as this from now on.

Lisa we're just too much for him to handle.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:16 PM   #151931
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Just because I'm not wearing pants at the moment doesn't mean I surf TW naked.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:16 PM   #151932

Quote:
that sucks.
Well......Not really. I havent been stung by one before, so Im finding the affects interesting.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:18 PM   #151933

Quote:
Just half nekkid then. Thats cool. Some day you'll graduate to TNW. Tacoma Nekkid World.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:19 PM   #151934
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just half nekkid then. Thats cool. Some day you'll graduate to TNW. Tacoma Nekkid World.
I know all the depths of this site and such a world does not exist..........

right?
Old 08-09-2011, 07:19 PM   #151935

Quote:
Well......Not really. I havent been stung by one before, so Im finding the affects interesting.
I've escaped scorpion stings for almost 4 years...... But ours are those wee little black ones. My mom got stung by one when we lived in NJ.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:19 PM   #151936
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I doubt it.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:20 PM   #151937

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've escaped scorpion stings for almost 4 years...... But ours are those wee little black ones. My mom got stung by one when we lived in NJ.
There are fucking SCORPIONS IN JERSEY???!!!!
Old 08-09-2011, 07:20 PM   #151938
SUPER-ER MOD

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It kinda freaked me out at first, until I could identify the scorpion. The Bark Scorpions are deadly. This one was a "Giant hiary Scorpion"....which is a misnomer, as they are NOT giant, but about 3" long......
that would still be more than enough to freak me out!

Quote:
I think so

Quote:
So Rex's fad is catching on? *sigh* What is this world coming too?...maybe we need a 'nudists only' thread here....hmmmmmm....

Quote:
You are a very strange man....
Old 08-09-2011, 07:21 PM   #151939

Quote:
I know all the depths of this site and such a world does not exist..........

right?
That's an Under statement.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:21 PM   #151940
SUPER-ER MOD

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
There are fucking SCORPIONS IN JERSEY???!!!!
There is a lot of strange shit in Jersey...wouldn't surprise me one bit....

Products Discussed in this Thread