Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

JDMCQ's Garage

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-26-2009, 06:03 PM   #1
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
JDMCQ's Garage

This used to be my build, but it took on a life of its own. It is now just my garage.
Old 07-26-2009, 06:04 PM   #2
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
jackass :P
Old 07-26-2009, 06:06 PM   #3
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
jackass
Why?
Old 07-26-2009, 06:09 PM   #4
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
i was looking forward to pics and mods, give us something... atleast a list of mods

that and i missed read: i thought u said u just wanted to create "a" thread not "the" thread
Old 07-26-2009, 06:11 PM   #5

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
I will get to the list of mods. Just don't feel like it now.
Old 07-26-2009, 06:34 PM   #6

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
OK, so now I am waiting for my OME suspension to come in from Wheelers. I went with the 881 "medium" coils with the "standard" valved shocks. The rear will have a full OME Dakar pack also with the "standard" valved shocks.

I also went with a set of Total Chaos UCAs and a set of stainless steel brake lines. The truck already has a differential drop installed. That went in with the spacers that helped me clear the new wheels and tires that went on a few months ago.

This will be the first serious mod that I have done to the truck, so it will be interesting and fun experiance.

I have some things planned for the future as well. I will be adding a set of weld on sliders, hopefully this winter.

As much as I like him I try not to pay my mechanic for too much, so I will be doing most of the work myself. Now that we have moved, I have a much bigger garage and can work on stuff inside.
Old 07-26-2009, 06:36 PM   #7
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
sounds good man, good luck
Old 07-26-2009, 06:36 PM   #8

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sounds good man, good luck
Thank you. This is mostly just another thread to hang out in.
Old 07-26-2009, 06:40 PM   #9
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
o god not a mjp2 thread
Old 07-26-2009, 06:42 PM   #10

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
o god not a mjp2 thread
I plan on doing far less building than MJP2
Old 07-26-2009, 06:43 PM   #11
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Do I have to keep this one clean too?
Old 07-26-2009, 06:43 PM   #12
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-26-2009, 06:43 PM   #13

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdopy3 View Post
Damn it John, make sure you shut the door behind you!
Sorry
Old 07-26-2009, 06:44 PM   #14

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Do I have to keep this one clean too?
It's a garage, we just have to make sure the tools get put away.
Old 07-26-2009, 06:46 PM   #15
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Whats up diggity?
nadda, you?
Old 07-26-2009, 06:47 PM   #16

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They have parking tickets in the bush?
damn you caught that one quick!

got a ticket for parking the wrong direction on a two way street
Old 07-26-2009, 06:47 PM   #17

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Let's quietly make this the new UPT, without telling 09...
Old 07-26-2009, 06:48 PM   #18
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well, from what you said last night, about me and, John being slobs , I'm guessing so!
Do you ever look at the condition you guys leaeve the UPT, Mr.!?
Old 07-26-2009, 06:48 PM   #19

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just got back from collecting some money and, getting ready for a 4am departure in the morning!
so you had to shot some knee caps?

where you going?
Old 07-26-2009, 06:48 PM   #20

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Let's quietly make this the new UPT, without telling 09...
That was the plan.

Products Discussed in this Thread