Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Text a girl and ask if her if "you can tap that"

Old 10-22-2011, 08:13 AM   #2701
Ivan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ivan
Ivan's Tacoma Gallery
this thread is lame now
Old 10-22-2011, 08:26 AM   #2702
Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)
AeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
AeroCooper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
this thread is lame now
x2
Less talky more tappy.
Old 10-22-2011, 09:05 AM   #2703
96toytaco is on a distinguished road
96toytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post
Instant Message:

Me: Hey let me get your sisters number I'm tryin to hit that

Friend: Um... Fuck you

Me: Come on I'll go easy on her

Friend: She is 12 fuck you

Me: Alright your mom. Let me get on that.

Friend: Dude fuck you

Me: Please

Friend: Alright fine

Me: Really?

Friend: 410 - ### - ###

Me: SWEET!

Friend: Have fun

--------------------------------------
Phone Call:

Mom: Hello

Me: Hey how are you doing?

Mom: I'm fine. how are you?

Me: I'm great. So when can I hit that?

Mom: NICK!!!

Me: Wait who is this?

Mom: Your mother!

Me: SHIT!!!

Hang Up

-------------------------------------------------------
Instant Message:

Friend: How did that work out for you?

Me: Fuck you

Friend: HAHAHAHAHA

My mom got a new phone that day and was hanging out with my friends family. He plays me like a flute.
ahahahaha one of the funniest ones so far
Old 10-22-2011, 10:14 AM   #2704
tacundra is on a distinguished road
tacundra's Tacoma Gallery
Me: Question...
wife: yes??
Me: When Can I tap that?
wife: omg. get home at a reasonable hour and we'll talk
Me: i'll hurry
Me: u gunna get revved up?
wife: way ahead of you

its too easy when ur married
Old 10-22-2011, 10:50 AM   #2705
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Heretic View Post
Not for all of us married folk....
Agreed.

And doing this with friends ends badly....
Old 10-23-2011, 06:55 AM   #2706
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
^^^^^this I didnt post up what happenned when I texted an ex-coworker that...
I kinda skipped the whole question part, and met at a hotel room with her.

Wife was......not pleased. (Despite cheating herself, wanting a divorce, and ignoring my attempts to work things out for a year.)

Although oddly enough, it wasn't because of what I did rather it was because we lied about it.

Women.
Old 10-23-2011, 10:14 AM   #2707
Devout Atheist

Quote:
We go to a marriage counselor
Tried that. Biggest waste of time ever. She wouldn't open up and talk to the counselor, or try anything she suggested. I finally told her it wasn't worth going if she wasn't going to try, and I stopped going with her.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:29 AM   #2709
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post

The rest of that message is for my eyes only...

Dude, I can't believe you posted this! Our entire conversation was meant for your eyes only!
Old 11-02-2011, 12:08 PM   #2710
Devout Atheist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Dude, I can't believe you posted this! Our entire conversation was meant for your eyes only!
He sent me the whole conversation Mike. All I can say is bring your knee pads.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:42 PM   #2711
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
And where the hell have you been?
Old 11-02-2011, 12:45 PM   #2712
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
awh dont be a jew, show the rest!

edit: awh dont be a damn canadian, show the rest!
Old 11-02-2011, 12:45 PM   #2713
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
awh dont be a jew show the rest!
Old 11-02-2011, 12:45 PM   #2714
no one ever pays me in gum
blacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: caleb
blacksheff405's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

x2
Old 11-02-2011, 12:46 PM   #2715
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by G scott04 View Post
Old 11-02-2011, 12:48 PM   #2716
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 11-02-2011, 01:57 PM   #2717
Devout Atheist

Quote:
And where the hell have you been?
Lurking quietly in the shadows.
Old 11-02-2011, 06:42 PM   #2718
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How many goddamn times do I have to tell you. Stop talking with your mouth full! Don't make me tell you again or you'll taste the back of my pimp hand!

Quote:

Fine, just for that jab here's some more. Eh...

Attached Thumbnails
Text a girl and ask if her if "you can tap that"-photo-2-.jpg