Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Text a girl and ask if her if "you can tap that"

Old 07-18-2012, 04:35 PM   #3161
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Dont worry TW will keep your secret too
Old 07-18-2012, 04:36 PM   #3162
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I wouldn't actually do it, but that response was surprising to me.
Hall Pass maybe?
Old 07-18-2012, 04:39 PM   #3163
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post
Hall Pass maybe?
Old 07-18-2012, 04:45 PM   #3164
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
Lol, does it make you wonder if she ever cheated on you?
I'm pretty sure she didn't, but who knows. It's all in the past anyways.

Plus she does drugs and shit and is a huge partier now. She wasn't when we were together. In fact two of my ex's did that. We broke up, then they both got with druggies. Go figure.
Old 07-18-2012, 04:51 PM   #3165
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
I think this thread gets more traffic than a STD Hotline... I can't verify that, so don't ask lol
Old 07-18-2012, 04:52 PM   #3166

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
Awwe... Sounds like you're leaving a BIG hole that they're trying to fill back up with other things

Daaaaaayum.

Old 07-18-2012, 04:54 PM   #3167
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWaldz View Post
I think this thread gets more traffic than a STD Hotline... I can't verify that, so don't ask lol
That's my #2 speed dial.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:04 PM   #3168
Internet Winner
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Plus she does drugs and shit and is a huge partier now. She wasn't when we were together. In fact two of my ex's did that. We broke up, then they both got with druggies. Go figure.
a few of my ex's did that.

One of them came from one of those straight edge rich white families whose kids ALL get A's and go to Harvard crap. When she brought a black guy home (me) her parents were appalled . Eventually they opened up to me and actually liked me. But took me a year and a half to finally get some from her

Well when we broke up about a month later she gets with a druggie and who would of guessed I would see her maybe 6-7 months later with a belly growing
Old 07-18-2012, 05:14 PM   #3169
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok this one is real. Sent to my ex.

I'd say a definite win.

You're a sick, sick man..
Old 07-18-2012, 05:35 PM   #3170
TacoG91 is on a distinguished road

Army:
TacoG91's Tacoma Gallery
Someone should multi txt it so when they reply all the other girls get the txt's too..
Old 07-18-2012, 05:49 PM   #3171
Young Padawan
Jonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS: Was EMT Cert. for 2 years in CO.
Name: Spencer
Jonesn13's Tacoma Gallery
I am afraid of what sort of responses I might receive from ex's if I start to play this game.

Temptation and "tunnel vision" are terrible things.
Old 07-18-2012, 06:51 PM   #3172
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
I usually fail at this game lol
Old 07-18-2012, 07:15 PM   #3173
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
UnGreased Fist's Tacoma Gallery
If I wasn't with my girl for 2 years. I'd love this one

I've put all my man whoring in my past
Old 07-18-2012, 08:49 PM   #3174
2011trdyota is on a distinguished road

Name: Eric
2011trdyota's Tacoma Gallery
Text a girl and ask if her if "you can tap that"-imageuploadedbytapatalk1342666177.705541.jpglmao
Old 07-18-2012, 10:04 PM   #3175
2011trdyota is on a distinguished road

Name: Eric
2011trdyota's Tacoma Gallery
Buy her food and I'm set lol
Old 07-19-2012, 12:02 AM   #3176
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
No no.. it was code word! "Chicken Express".. as in "Chicken" as in "Cock"... as in, she wants your Cock and "Express" means quickly.. as in she wants your "Cock Now"

Or she's a fat bitch. Fat bitches love them some FRRIIIIIIIIIIIED CHIKIN!
Old 07-19-2012, 12:05 AM   #3177
pretend this is a clever saying
brandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant future

Name: Brandon
brandonn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Or she's a fat bitch. Fat bitches love them some FRRIIIIIIIIIIIED CHIKIN!
Hahah I'm tempted to Sig this.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:54 AM   #3178
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonn View Post
Hahah I'm tempted to Sig this.
do itttt
Old 07-19-2012, 01:08 AM   #3179
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
bwhahaaahahahha
Old 07-19-2012, 01:17 AM   #3180
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
this should be linked in the "create a fair world for women and girls" thread.
My post?