Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Text a girl and ask if her if "you can tap that"

Old 07-18-2012, 07:49 PM   #3241
2011trdyota is on a distinguished road

Name: Eric
2011trdyota's Tacoma Gallery
Text a girl and ask if her if "you can tap that"-imageuploadedbytapatalk1342666177.705541.jpglmao
Old 07-18-2012, 08:53 PM   #3242
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011trdyota View Post
WIN! lol
Old 07-18-2012, 09:04 PM   #3243

Buy her food and I'm set lol
Old 07-18-2012, 10:51 PM   #3244
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011trdyota View Post
Buy her food and I'm set lol
No no.. it was code word! "Chicken Express".. as in "Chicken" as in "Cock"... as in, she wants your Cock and "Express" means quickly.. as in she wants your "Cock Now"

Old 07-18-2012, 11:02 PM   #3245
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack

cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
No no.. it was code word! "Chicken Express".. as in "Chicken" as in "Cock"... as in, she wants your Cock and "Express" means quickly.. as in she wants your "Cock Now"

Or she's a fat bitch. Fat bitches love them some FRRIIIIIIIIIIIED CHIKIN!
Old 07-18-2012, 11:05 PM   #3246
pretend this is a clever saying
brandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant future

Name: Brandon
brandonn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Hahah I'm tempted to Sig this.
Old 07-18-2012, 11:54 PM   #3247
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonn View Post
Hahah I'm tempted to Sig this.
do itttt
Old 07-19-2012, 12:08 AM   #3248
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
bwhahaaahahahha
Old 07-19-2012, 12:17 AM   #3249

cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
this should be linked in the "create a fair world for women and girls" thread.
My post?
Old 07-19-2012, 12:18 AM   #3250
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
i think brock means the whole thread
Old 07-19-2012, 12:19 AM   #3251

cmack's Tacoma Gallery
He's on drugs. Don't listen to his rambles.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:01 AM   #3252

cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Flipper man out
Old 07-19-2012, 07:41 AM   #3254
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blang
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Not yet....im at in n out so I can take something for my shoulder...need food or it kills my stomach
i was at in n out at like 1215 in atown last night coming back from eric chrurch, how did i miss you
Old 07-19-2012, 07:50 AM   #3255
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
Does anyone know how to take a screen shot with a windows phone?
step 1: throw it in the ditch and get a better phone

j/k
Old 07-19-2012, 09:40 AM   #3256
Cheese Head.
TheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
TheGrinch's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TheGrinch
Im dealing with a Tard. so i gave up. and my home button is broke so thats th best i can do.

me: question
her: yeah
me: so when can i tap that?
her: Tap what haha
me: your shoulder? uh come on now
her: haha sorry these shoulders are out of commission
me: how bout your vagina?
her: but yes i would say that was random hah
me: whats that mean? its a simple yes or no question
her: haah well im currently across the country
me: when are you back?
me: and that still wasnt a yes or no
her: im not in rp until august ha

i ended that convo there. im guessing it was a ya, but i weas very blunt and she is wierd as shit

Old 07-19-2012, 09:40 AM   #3257

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Lol my girl seen this on twitter lol she's pissed oh well. Fuck it haha
Old 07-19-2012, 10:51 AM   #3258
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrinch View Post
Im dealing with a Tard. so i gave up. and my home button is broke so thats th best i can do.

me: question
her: yeah
me: so when can i tap that?
her: Tap what haha
me: your shoulder? uh come on now
her: haha sorry these shoulders are out of commission
me: how bout your vagina?
her: but yes i would say that was random hah
me: whats that mean? its a simple yes or no question
her: haah well im currently across the country
me: when are you back?
me: and that still wasnt a yes or no
her: im not in rp until august ha

i ended that convo there. im guessing it was a ya, but i weas very blunt and she is wierd as shit

I don't think she was a tard, I think that was a girl circumnavigating an obvious no to save you the embarassment haha...ask me how I know!
Old 07-19-2012, 11:09 AM   #3259
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
I don't think she was a tard, I think that was a girl circumnavigating an obvious no to save you the embarassment haha...ask me how I know!
x2 lol she was letting you down nicely
Old 07-19-2012, 12:18 PM   #3260
Cheese Head.
TheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
TheGrinch's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TheGrinch
I don't like nice. Why beat around the bush. Just say it. Ha