Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Text a girl and ask if her if "you can tap that"

Old 07-12-2013, 05:03 AM   #3681
dtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant future

Name: Darrell
dtopgun515's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Good thing I got my Tshirts from you already. You gonna die...

Careful, you'll get dtopgun515 panties in a knot talking like that.

I like pretzels.....
Old 07-12-2013, 08:14 AM   #3682
Truck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamisyn
Truck Girl's Tacoma Gallery
Alright well I sent it to two guys, guy 1 has been my best friend for the last 7 years so I wasn't sure what I would get out of him but I sent it to him right after we hung out lol

And guy 2 is a guy that I met while doing rodeo last summer and have hung out with a few times but he lives on the other side if the state in Eastern Washington so we rarely see each other unless I'm doing rodeo.

guy 1

Text a girl and ask if her if "you can tap that"-screenshot_2013-07-11-18-37-40.jpg

Text a girl and ask if her if "you can tap that"-screenshot_2013-07-11-18-37-48.jpg

Text a girl and ask if her if "you can tap that"-screenshot_2013-07-11-18-37-56.jpg

Text a girl and ask if her if "you can tap that"-screenshot_2013-07-11-18-38-08.jpg

guy 2

Text a girl and ask if her if "you can tap that"-screenshot_2013-07-11-19-54-40.jpg

Text a girl and ask if her if "you can tap that"-screenshot_2013-07-11-19-55-03.jpg

Text a girl and ask if her if "you can tap that"-screenshot_2013-07-11-19-55-13.jpg

Text a girl and ask if her if "you can tap that"-screenshot_2013-07-11-19-56-20.jpg

Text a girl and ask if her if "you can tap that"-screenshot_2013-07-11-20-02-13.jpg

Text a girl and ask if her if "you can tap that"-screenshot_2013-07-11-20-02-25.jpg
Old 07-12-2013, 08:19 AM   #3683
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
not gonna quote that whole message, but lol at the second guy, stage 5 clinger right there
Old 07-12-2013, 08:33 AM   #3684
Truck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Yoda View Post
not gonna quote that whole message, but lol at the second guy, stage 5 clinger right there
haha yah probably wasnt a good idea to send that to him.. i didnt post the whole thread but it got worse lol i just stopped replying
Old 07-12-2013, 10:10 AM   #3685
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
LOL i think your entered the twilight zone with this game...
Old 07-12-2013, 10:12 AM   #3686
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Yoda View Post
WHAT!?!? NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truck Girl View Post
haha yah probably wasnt a good idea to send that to him.. i didnt post the whole thread but it got worse lol i just stopped replying
I think guy #2 MAY miss you... isn't clear...
Old 07-12-2013, 10:14 AM   #3687
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Seriously, that was the most peculiar and determined thread I have ever read.

That dudes one of those numbers you keep in your phone so you know when not to answer...
Old 07-12-2013, 10:15 AM   #3688

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
WHAT!?!? NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I think guy #2 MAY miss you... isn't clear...
thanks for clarifying I was having a hard time figuring that out haha
Old 07-12-2013, 10:21 AM   #3690

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
Seriously, that was the most peculiar and determined thread I have ever read.

That dudes one of those numbers you keep in your phone so you know when not to answer...
If only I didn't delete the rest of the thread if you think that was determined...

Old 07-12-2013, 10:35 AM   #3692
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Lol, I think he wanted to see you too
Old 07-12-2013, 10:47 AM   #3693
Quack Addict
monstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

monstertaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Im suprised he didnt text you a few hours later saying "when do you have break im outside your work" lol
Old 07-12-2013, 10:50 AM   #3694
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
300 miles. if im doing the math right, you have like a half hour before he is at your place.
Old 07-12-2013, 10:50 AM   #3695

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstertaco12 View Post
Im suprised he didnt text you a few hours later saying "when do you have break im outside your work" lol
haha! I know, he told me he would take work off today and drive over I said no thats okay good thing he doesnt know where i live or work he knows the town but thats all haha
Old 07-12-2013, 10:52 AM   #3696
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha! I know, he told me he would take work off today and drive over I said no thats okay good thing he doesnt know where i live or work he knows the town but thats all haha
just tell him this...

Yeah you should come down! my friends and I are getting drinks (what ever), then you can also meet my boyfriend he likes (what ever) too!
Old 07-12-2013, 10:53 AM   #3697
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good enough

Old 07-12-2013, 10:53 AM   #3698
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
300 miles. if im doing the math right, you have like a half hour before he is at your place.
Is that factoring in the entire trip?

If so, it takes me 2 hours if I'm lucky to get 133 miles. Lol
Old 07-12-2013, 10:58 AM   #3699
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post

I made it 50 miles in 10 minutes. Never underestimate the power of man when vagina is on the line
Old 07-12-2013, 10:58 AM   #3700

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
just tell him this...

Yeah you should come down! my friends and I are getting drinks (what ever), then you can also meet my boyfriend he likes (what ever) too!
he knows I'm single :/ he watches fb haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
Good enough

its a smallish town too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post

it is about a 3 1/2 drive because of the mountain pass and everything, I got time