Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Text a girl and ask if her if "you can tap that"

Old 07-15-2013, 09:05 AM   #3681
Truck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamisyn
Truck Girl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Yeah...but I did tap it...sooooo.

She kept yelling..."you will never get this, you will never get this"
But then I got this.
haha that's awesome!
Old 07-15-2013, 04:51 PM   #3682
Boss
TPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tanner
TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Saw this thread and decided I had to try it immediately.

Girl 1
Me: Hey I've got a question
Her: What is it?
Me: When can I tap that?
Her: Hahahaha your crazy
Talked to her a little longer and she had to be at work early in the morning.

Girl 2
Me: Hey I got a question
Her: Yes
Her: Lol. That's awkward
Me: Only if you let it be
Her: Hahaha. Well it was random lol
Me: Well I still don't have an answer
Her: Hahaha why are you asking that
Eventually got a yes and now she won't stop texting me. That one might have been a bad idea.
Old 07-15-2013, 08:32 PM   #3683
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPain View Post

Girl 1

Girl 2
Eventually got a yes and now she won't stop texting me. That one might have been a bad idea.
We got a Klinger!!
Old 07-15-2013, 08:57 PM   #3684
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Girl 1

Girl 2
haha. Soooo Girl 2 not gf material? We need to know how you diffused this situation. That may be more funny.
Old 07-16-2013, 04:36 PM   #3686
Truck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Girl 1

Girl 2
I had a guy like that last week after doing this.. He is still texting me non stop

Good luck with her haha you might need it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
So, a little late as she responded after the fact, but I guess it was a success

Old 07-16-2013, 05:52 PM   #3687
Boss
TPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tanner
TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
We got a Klinger!!
Hahaha haven't heard from her today though
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW4RUNNER View Post
haha. Soon Girl 2 not gf material? We need to know how you diffused this situation. That may be more funny.
She's kind of got a bf, it's a weird situation. If something good happens I'll let y'all know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truck Girl View Post
I had a guy like that last week after doing this.. He is still texting me non stop

Good luck with her haha you might need it!

Haha thanks
Old 07-16-2013, 10:34 PM   #3688
Viejon
markmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
markmatters's Tacoma Gallery
Didnt really have to ask...but i think it fits in this thread lol...
Attached Thumbnails
Text a girl and ask if her if "you can tap that"-image.jpg  
Old 07-16-2013, 10:35 PM   #3689
Viejon
markmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Attached Thumbnails
Text a girl and ask if her if "you can tap that"-image.jpg  
Old 07-16-2013, 11:04 PM   #3690
Run it
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by markmatters View Post
Didnt really have to ask...but i think it fits in this thread lol...
Gotta see the pics now to prove it.
Old 07-16-2013, 11:17 PM   #3691
Viejon

Firefighter:
Lol, nsfw..just met her sunday.
Old 07-17-2013, 02:10 PM   #3693

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
You just met her and she already sent nsfw pics? lol
x2
Old 07-17-2013, 02:22 PM   #3697
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I just met you.
And this is crazy.
Here's my boobies.
So bang me maybe?[/QUOTE]

why are you posting your PM's to me in this thread???? i thought you said it would stay private! im so embarrassed
Old 07-17-2013, 02:44 PM   #3698
Viejon

Firefighter:
Isn't that why we go out to bars? Get tanked, ask for numbers (and nsfw pics) and get laid, then forget abt it? hey, she likes firefighters..and im. 6ft tall damnit...but yes, double wrap it fo sho. And bleach when done...it'll be fun.

And not looking to get married, but titties.
Old 07-17-2013, 02:45 PM   #3699
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by markmatters View Post
Isn't that why we go out to bars? Get tanked, ask for numbers (and nsfw pics) and get laid, then forget abt it? hey, she likes firefighters..and im. 6ft tall damnit...but yes, double wrap it fo sho. And bleach when done...it'll be fun.

And not looking to get married, but titties.
You got it man!

Titties = GET SOME!!!
Old 07-17-2013, 02:48 PM   #3700
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
Sounds like marriage material...

Not.

Hey I just met you.
And this is crazy.
Here's my boobies.
So bang me maybe?
Alright now how about them boobies