Marines: Ordnance
Name: Kyle
Krusey1011's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-02-2009, 01:27 PM   #22
My Swagger > You !!!
Dominican1NYC is on a distinguished road
Army: SSG, 12N, 697th ENG CO, 62nd ENG BN
Dominican1NYC's Tacoma Gallery
I text like 4 of my friends & only 1 replied so far. I'm married so I'm just doing it for kicks, heh

Me: So yo, what's good? Let me tap that ASAP
Her: LOL Whateva
Me: I'm a busy man, I gots no time to waste. So is that a no?
Her: Haha yea, that's a no
Me: Well, if I keep asking will it maybe change to a yes?
Her: Uhh nah, still a no. Where's your wife?
Me: Uhh ohh, gotta go

LOL, this thread has potential to be very fun.
Old 08-02-2009, 01:31 PM   #23
Gimme some mud n ull have a good time
sil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sil3ncer7's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sil3ncer7
Good friend ill tap ever now and then when her and her babies daddy are "taking a break"

Me: Got a question for ya
Her: Yea
Me: So uh when can I tap that?
Her: Idk. Im back with Aaron. When can you look at my laptop, Its not letting me on the internet or even Digsby?
Me: Damn you should take another break for a lil idk, when you gonna be around?
Me: Does that line even work on you?
Her: What Line?
Me: ...uh can I tap that?
Her: No

Only a matter of time till there split again... Fail for now, but soon it will be tapped :P
Old 08-02-2009, 02:12 PM   #24
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
I think im in love! That had to be some of the best giner i've had in a while! Idk why my friend left her.
Old 08-02-2009, 02:31 PM   #25
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
Ballin.

I want to play along, but I don't want to loose any friends over this.
Old 08-02-2009, 02:33 PM   #26
TexasmadeYOTA has a spectacular aura aboutTexasmadeYOTA has a spectacular aura about

Army: 13F
Name: Jason
TexasmadeYOTA's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha this is great heres mine

Me: hey girly watcha doin?
Her: nothing drivin home from the beach...u?
Me: nothing just got outta the shower... so when can i tap that again....
Her: ummm me and my husband are trying to work things out so idk if that'll work right now
Me: fuck that my dicks bigger!
Her: that is very true
Me: well then that means ur thinking about it....
Her: yes yes i am very much so
Me: well that means yes
Her: that means he leaves for work tonight at 6 so what does that tell you?
Me: means im fucking tonight...
Her: fine with me... hey quick ? thou
Me: shoot
Her:who else have you used this on?
Me: only you sweetheart
Her: none of your other sluts?
Me: nope never babe your always me #1 slut your pussy is too good to replace
Her: well im gld i can be #1 atleast
Me: always =D
Her: ok well ill see ya at 6
Me: yep make sure ur wearin what i like!
Her: whats that NOTHING?
ME: of course

god i love this thread im gonna try this more often.... just hope her son aint home
Old 08-02-2009, 02:34 PM   #27
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
i <3 pbnation small talk
Old 08-02-2009, 02:35 PM   #28
Gimme some mud n ull have a good time
sil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sil3ncer7's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sil3ncer7
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasmadeyota View Post
hahaha this is great heres mine

me: Hey girly watcha doin?
Her: Nothing drivin home from the beach...u?
Me: Nothing just got outta the shower... So when can i tap that again....
Her: Ummm me and my husband are trying to work things out so idk if that'll work right now
me: Fuck that my dicks bigger!
Her: That is very true
me: Well then that means ur thinking about it....
Her: Yes yes i am very much so
me: Well that means yes
her: That means he leaves for work tonight at 6 so what does that tell you?
Me: Means im fucking tonight...
Her: Fine with me... Hey quick ? Thou
me: Shoot
her:who else have you used this on?
Me: Only you sweetheart
her: None of your other sluts?
Me: Nope never babe your always me #1 slut your pussy is too good to replace
her: Well im gld i can be #1 atleast
me: Always =d
her: Ok well ill see ya at 6
me: Yep make sure ur wearin what i like!
Her: Whats that nothing?
Me: Of course

god i love this thread im gonna try this more often.... Just hope her son aint home
epic win!!!:d:d
Old 08-02-2009, 02:39 PM   #29
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have the balls to do this.
Old 08-02-2009, 02:43 PM   #30
TexasmadeYOTA has a spectacular aura aboutTexasmadeYOTA has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by sil3ncer7 View Post
epic win!!!:d:d

I thought so too maybe i throw a few in the UTW if shes willing she usually is... she likes when i tell her im gonna make her feel 18 again and take pics. of it..... btw shes 28
Old 08-02-2009, 02:44 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
I don't have the balls to do this.
Bud just do it worse thing that can happen is they say no and then you just try the next one
Old 08-02-2009, 02:46 PM   #32
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
This is for this whole thread....

PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN
Old 08-02-2009, 02:47 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
We'll expect to see pics in the UG Live thread later then...
Lol thats what I meant... I couldnt figure out what yall call it on here
Old 08-02-2009, 02:51 PM   #34
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Me: Buttsecks?......................
Old 08-02-2009, 02:55 PM   #35
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
This is for this whole thread....

PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN
+1
Old 08-02-2009, 02:58 PM   #36
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
LOL That was funny.
Old 08-02-2009, 02:58 PM   #37
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
just texted my ex. hope she says no actually...
Old 08-02-2009, 03:00 PM   #38
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
In the sig.
Old 08-02-2009, 03:03 PM   #39
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
This should be moved to the UG so pics can be posted in this thread.
Old 08-02-2009, 03:07 PM   #40
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
This should be moved to the UG so pics can be posted in this thread.
X2