Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Text a girl and ask if her if "you can tap that"

Old 08-02-2009, 03:08 PM   #41
$DO WORK$
gouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
gouge44's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
This should be moved to the UG so pics can be posted in this thread.

that was just going through my mind lol
Old 08-02-2009, 03:10 PM   #42
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
Me: So when you gonna let me tap that.
Her: I see you're not having any luck with the ladies. I'm in town this weekend...

Old 08-02-2009, 03:11 PM   #43
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed_SS View Post
Her: I see you're not having any luck with the ladies. I'm in town this weekend...

That's a "yes"
Old 08-02-2009, 03:11 PM   #44
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Oh yes.
Old 08-02-2009, 03:12 PM   #45
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Uh... I'm not texting back. =/ Lemme see if I can find a picture of us back in the day...
Old 08-02-2009, 03:13 PM   #46
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Uh... I'm not texting back. =/ Lemme see if I can find a picture of us back in the day...

You're passing on free nukky?
Old 08-02-2009, 03:17 PM   #47
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatHLC128 View Post
Me: Can i tap that?
Her: Huh?
Me: You know..tap that...u?
Her: Uh huh, nodody else is ever going to
Me: Cool
Her: Whats gotten into u?
Me: Nothing, y?
Her: That was unlike u
Me: I just wanted to know if ud let me tap that
Her: U can do whatever u like
Me: Buttsecks?

still waiting on the answer
Me: Buttsecks.... thats funny, your butt or hers????
Old 08-02-2009, 03:22 PM   #48
Stayed Up Too Late

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post

You're passing on free nukky?
Eh, we had a wierd break up. Best friend in the room just down the hall.

So, yeah.

And she texted me back. lol
Old 08-02-2009, 03:26 PM   #50
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread:

22 (20 members and 2 guests)
socolax91, Dominican1NYC, SC4333, toyotacoma, ffblaze911, phand00, GotLift37, vwguy60, Toy4Life, Untamed_SS, boostin04sti, XB81, gouge44, wbhvacer, MacTaco, Trauma85, deadbolt, BlancoTaco08, sil3ncer7

AND GOING UP
Old 08-02-2009, 03:28 PM   #51
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-02-2009, 03:31 PM   #53

Marines:
Quote:
lols. I found a pic online. Gosh, I feel bad now. LoL.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_EAWKPhJZju...600-h/web1.jpg

DO WORK SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-02-2009, 03:33 PM   #54
RoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RoyB's Tacoma Gallery
I would have posted this in ug, but no one would have seen it then
Old 08-02-2009, 03:34 PM   #55

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyB View Post
I would have posted this in ug, but no one would have seen it then
Maybe there should be a UG edition...................
Old 08-02-2009, 03:34 PM   #56
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Hit that shit like Chris Brown..
Old 08-02-2009, 03:35 PM   #57
Stayed Up Too Late

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post

DO WORK SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahh, If she was the same as she used to be I would be all over it. But things change.

Enough Off Topic, lets put this show back on the road!
Old 08-02-2009, 03:37 PM   #58
$DO WORK$
gouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
gouge44's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lols. I found a pic online. Gosh, I feel bad now. LoL.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_EAWKPhJZju...600-h/web1.jpg

whos gay???
Old 08-02-2009, 03:41 PM   #59
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Just got a text from the wife..

"Im bored, how long until you get home from work?"

"4hrs... so when i get home can I tap that"

"sure, Tap away just take a shower first"

Wohoo
Old 08-02-2009, 03:45 PM   #60
Stayed Up Too Late

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouge44 View Post
whos gay???

oh crap... thats me.

lol