Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Craftsman C3 19.2 volt Cordless Inflator

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-02-2009, 09:03 PM   #1
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Craftsman C3 19.2 volt Cordless Inflator

Interesting concept but I have owned craftsmen cordless tools and thrown them away...................

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...yword=inflator

Old 08-03-2009, 03:17 AM   #2
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Its a good idea, but I am sure the battery would die filling up one tire from 12 psi to 45 psi. Either it will die, or take an hour...
Old 08-03-2009, 10:02 AM   #3
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
I have a C3 19.2v drill/driver and love it. Lots of power, long battery life. I charge one of the 2 batteries once every month or 2 depending on how much I use it on average. For continuous use I can usually make it through most of the day of driving 3" screws into hard wood before swapping to a second battery. With 20min charge time the other battery is charged and cool before i need to swap again.

But then again I've never had luck with smaller compressors. Blowing fuses off the cig plug, or just enough power.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:43 AM   #4
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
I have owned Dewalt cordless tools, I perfer craftsman because of the value you get for your money. Just few months ago I paid $99 for a six piece cordless set from craftsman!!!! I'd like to see anyone beat that......

Products Discussed in this Thread