Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Public Service Anouncment #103....

Old 08-05-2009, 06:12 AM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Public Service Anouncment #103....

Putting Icey Hot on a Sunburn produces an intense, blinding pain that never ends.

That is all.
Old 08-05-2009, 06:17 AM   #2
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you sir.
Old 08-05-2009, 06:23 AM   #4
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
and you came to the conclusion that Icey Hot on a burnw as a good idea how??
I had sore shoulders from some work I was doing yesterday, and I had gotten a sunburn Thursday from hanging out in the pool most of the day. ANyway, Julie asked if I wanted her to rub my shoulders, so I said "Yes, please". My muscles were tight, and she asked if I thought Icey Hot would help, and I said "Sure". She put the icey hot on, and the next thing I know, my heart rate shot thru the roof, I began to gurgle, and clutch around at my shoulders.
Old 08-05-2009, 06:23 AM   #5
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
What is wrong with you ..... why would anyone do that
oh sorry forgot
Old 08-05-2009, 06:25 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tarantino View Post
What is wrong with you ..... why would anyone do that
oh sorry forgot
Old 08-05-2009, 06:27 AM   #8
LostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LostRebel's Tacoma Gallery
Public Service Anouncment #104....

Taking a sponge-bath during rush-hour traffic can be dangerous.
Old 08-05-2009, 06:28 AM   #9
ElPhantasmo&TheChickenRunBlastarama
rutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud of
rutherk1's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to rutherk1
Thanks for the advice.

also... do not masturbate with sandpaper
Old 08-05-2009, 06:32 AM   #10
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rutherk1 View Post
Thanks for the advice.

also... do not masturbate with sandpaper
Since we are on the subject.

Or Icy Hot. I also understand that Herculiner does not work that well either.
Old 08-06-2009, 03:23 AM   #11
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
FoxySandChick's Tacoma Gallery
Getting into a hot bath before the Icy Hot has worn off will cause your skin to turn bright red and BURN .
Old 08-06-2009, 03:49 AM   #12
The Silver blurr...
Tracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TRACY
Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
Aloe Vera gel for the sunburn at reach for hands distant at all times for a few days.
Old 08-06-2009, 03:56 AM   #13
SMO
SaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
SaltySteve's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I had sore shoulders from some work I was doing yesterday, and I had gotten a sunburn Thursday from hanging out in the pool most of the day. ANyway, Julie asked if I wanted her to rub my shoulders, so I said "Yes, please". My muscles were tight, and she asked if I thought Icey Hot would help, and I said "Sure". She put the icey hot on, and the next thing I know, my heart rate shot thru the roof, I began to gurgle, and clutch around at my shoulders.
. . . . .
Old 08-06-2009, 04:21 AM   #14
JeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JeffRock's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Putting Icey Hot on a Sunburn produces an intense, blinding pain that never ends.

That is all.
HA!!!!!!!!
Old 08-06-2009, 02:12 PM   #15
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
i'd like to add on to this...do NOT put icy hot on your balls, apparently it skips the icy and goes straight to hot

in case you are wondering, this was a drunk dare
Old 08-06-2009, 02:27 PM   #16
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Sammich making is serious business.

Old 08-06-2009, 04:04 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Sammich making is serious business.

HA!!! I said "Yesterday!"
Old 08-06-2009, 04:09 PM   #18
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilted Chiken View Post
Since we are on the subject.

Or Icy Hot. I also understand that Herculiner does not work that well either.
Or fiberglass-resin. Chris, we haven't forgotten that incident.
Old 08-06-2009, 04:09 PM   #19
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
HA!!! I said "Yesterday!"

Oh, right.
Old 08-06-2009, 04:12 PM   #20
j_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant future

Name: catdick
j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery