1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

I wanna punch this guys face inside out

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Rudbwoy7s, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Aug 13, 2009 at 5:40 AM
    Rudbwoy7s

Rudbwoy7s [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    08 Double cab 4x4 sr5
    3" Revtek suspension lift, 17" Black and silver American Eagle Alloy wheels, 285/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Flowmaster 40 series muffler, sockmonkey brake light cover, Maglight mod, Viper alarm, Smith & Wesson hitch receiver cover
  2. Aug 13, 2009 at 5:47 AM
    Veccster

Veccster bass turds

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Pittsburgh - The City of Champions
    Vehicle:
    2020 Pro
    Always got to ask...where the hell were the parents.

They had a relationship over the phone....they met at the mall...why did the parents not see any of this. Why did their daughter think this was OK? Because the siblings do it too?

Though it's sick, at least he did not molest her. Molestation can scar a child for life. He just befriended her.

3. Aug 13, 2009 at 5:51 AM
    Rudbwoy7s

Member:
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    08 Double cab 4x4 sr5
    3" Revtek suspension lift, 17" Black and silver American Eagle Alloy wheels, 285/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Flowmaster 40 series muffler, sockmonkey brake light cover, Maglight mod, Viper alarm, Smith & Wesson hitch receiver cover
    actually he did. several times before the siblings found him in her room in the morning. sick.

4. Aug 13, 2009 at 5:51 AM
    Rudbwoy7s

Member:
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    08 Double cab 4x4 sr5
    and yes, the parents failed miserably.

5. Aug 13, 2009 at 6:08 AM
    kmann6905

kmann6905 Active Member

Member:
    Pennsylvania
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma 4x4 TRD
    This slug would have never seen the light of day had I found him in my home.

6. Aug 13, 2009 at 6:09 AM
    luk8272

luk8272 Poodoo

Member:
    First Name:
    Lucas
    Southern Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    07 Silver4dr. 4x4, V6 Shortbed
    5% Tint, Bug flector, vent Visors, Removed secondary air filter, Rear Spring TSB w/ Wheeler's Add A Leaf HD Pack, Icon 2.0 rear shocks, Toytec 3" lift up front with Total Chaos UCA's, Debadged, Billet Grille,TRD Offroad rims/17x9 Pro comp 6001 rims, Duratracs 265/75/16 or 285/70/17, Fog light anytime mod, Tailgate hose clamp mod, Pro-dry AFE filter. Extended Differential Breather, ABS on/off, 6000k LEDs from CSJumper, heads/fogs, ScanguageII, Devil horns, Devil horns on third brake light, Mounted 60" Highlift, Mounted Tool Box, Wet Okole Front/Rear Seat Covers, TW sticker, Midland Handheld CB,Painted engine cover, Revenge Fab Sliders, ARE Topper, Weather tech Floorliners, Camper shell, ultimate headlight upgrade. URD -3° exhaust cam gears, .5" XTP Intake spacer. Custom dents.
    Can't say what would happen to this guy!

7. Aug 13, 2009 at 6:23 AM
    mws4ua

mws4ua I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Birmingham
    Vehicle:
    2018 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 4x4... Yeah yeah, I know.
    Story said that he sexually assaulted her multiple times throughout the night.

I don't know how hard to be on the parents... I don't think it was irresponsible for them to allow her to go to the mall w/o them. I'm sure she was with a group of friends. I remember I went to the mall and other such places when I was that age. I was dropped off and picked up by a parent, and nothing bad ever happened to us.

The story said that she met the guy at the mall, then communicated with him over the phone until the night when he was caught, at which point he snuck in. How do you know every call your child makes? If you're sleeping on the other side of the house, you might not hear somebody open a window. (I know I was able to sneak out when I was young to do such devious deeds as roll friends houses and ride my bike down the middle of the street - and my parents weren't failures.)

YES, the parents might have figured it out if they'd asked "did you meet anybody at the mall" or if they listened in on all of her calls, but without any reason to be suspicious, I can imagine that they didn't feel any need to do so.

I think parents need to be extra vigilant these days, but I don't blame them for this. I blame Pervy Perverson, and hope he goes to jail for a very long time.

8. Aug 13, 2009 at 6:58 AM
    Veccster

Veccster bass turds

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Pittsburgh - The City of Champions
    Vehicle:
    2020 Pro
    That is for damn sure. I have a 2 yr old daughter and I couldn't even imagine that rage I would have if I caught him in my house. It sucks because he might be put out of his misery and I would end up in prison.

It would be a lose - lose situation for my daughter. Its impossible to think what you would do if you were in that situation.

Yeah...I missed that in my first skim of the article. What I meant though, is at least he did not forcefully rape the little girl. If he had, she would have screamed and cried for help and there were siblings in the house. She obviously thought it was OK if they found him under the covers while she was reading a book to him.

10 is a bit young to have relationship phone calls. If I'm a parent of a 10yr old girl, I will absolutely keep an eye on her. I don't think I would let her go to the mall with just friends either.

Yes, we did this kind of thing when I was that age too. But times have changed and it is no longer safe to do that (unfortunately). She could go with her siblings but not with other 10 yr olds.

Parenting and proper values will prepare most kids for something like this.

9. Aug 13, 2009 at 7:09 AM
    ClemsonTacoma

ClemsonTacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Lexington, SC
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma
    Pioneer DEH-P5100UB single din HU and black dash kit, Alpine 12" sub custom inverted box bed liner'd, various interior trim painted black, 48 blue LED domelight, cheepo floor mats, hose clamp mod, Cobra CB and knock off firestik, Stock steelie rims, with 265/75/16 Sumitomo HTR Sport A/T's
    If I was the girls brother that discovered this asshat then the police would have to take me to jail for murder or assault. No kidding, I hate assholes like that. It makes me sick to my stumach.

10. Aug 13, 2009 at 7:10 AM
    Yuma Taco

Yuma Taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Lee
    Yuma, Az
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner DC TRD
    35% tint windows, OEM black running boards, OEM black roof rack, Foglight mod, De-badged & Sockmonkey Horns decals added, Two ammo box storage units (removed), 110 volt & 12 volt outlets for back seat area, EGR Slimline inchannel visors (all windows), Fold-A-Cover G4, Tonneau, Bedmat.
    Get A Rope!

Yuma Taco,

11. Aug 13, 2009 at 7:48 AM
    mws4ua

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Birmingham
    Vehicle:
    Yeah... 10 is a bit young, but these kids call and text all the time. I'm really dreading having to try to keep tabs on what my kids do when they are old enough to start all of that.

I think that going to the mall alone depends on the area. I don't have a 10-yr-old, so I can't say for sure, but assuming they were going with friends, I don't think I'd be uncomfortable sending them to two of the malls around here. There are others that would make me uneasy, though.

I agree. I didn't mention this in my first post... After re-reading one of the articles I noticed that the police mentioned how easy it is to teach kids to recognize a preadator's tricks. It sounds like either the parents didn't do much to teach their kids, or they just had a stubborn 10-yr-old. Regardless, it's a sad situation.

12. Aug 13, 2009 at 7:56 AM
    Rudbwoy7s

Member:
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    08 Double cab 4x4 sr5
  13. Aug 13, 2009 at 8:10 AM
    ImpulseRed008

ImpulseRed008 Gone But Not Forgotten

Member:
    First Name:
    Susan
    SC
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SR5 V6 w/tow pkg
    OEM SS tube steps, Access LE tonneau cover, pop n'lock, AVS in-channel vent visors, stubby antenna, Wet Okole seat covers, bed mat, rear diff breather mod, 4 extra d rings in bed, K&N air filter.
    Sorry, but 10 is too young to go anywhere without a chaperone!!! Maybe not have to stay by my side all the time, but DEFINATELY not dropped off and left to their own devices. The kids could go as a group, but a parent should be with them, or my child would not be going on that trip.

My boys are grown, but I have two young granddaughters.

In this day and age, you HAVE to keep track of what kids are doing, who they are calling & texting, emailing, etc.

14. Aug 13, 2009 at 8:19 AM
    Rudbwoy7s

Member:
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    08 Double cab 4x4 sr5
    yep, gotta know whats up. i would never let my kiddo go to the mall or anywhere for that matter without parental supervision, gotta protect her from twats like that.

15. Aug 13, 2009 at 9:05 AM
    mws4ua

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Birmingham
    Vehicle:
  16. Aug 13, 2009 at 9:06 AM
    ClemsonTacoma

ClemsonTacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Lexington, SC
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma
    Pioneer DEH-P5100UB single din HU and black dash kit, Alpine 12" sub custom inverted box bed liner'd, various interior trim painted black, 48 blue LED domelight, cheepo floor mats, hose clamp mod, Cobra CB and knock off firestik, Stock steelie rims, with 265/75/16 Sumitomo HTR Sport A/T's
  17. Aug 13, 2009 at 9:09 AM
    Kappes03

Kappes03 Legend of the UG

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    1996 Toyota Hilux Surf
    If I was the older sibling I woulda beat the shit out of him. I don't understand how the parents of the girl though could let a girl go the mall alone?

18. Aug 13, 2009 at 9:09 AM
    Kappes03

Kappes03 Legend of the UG

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    1996 Toyota Hilux Surf
  19. Aug 13, 2009 at 9:14 AM
    gupster88

gupster88 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brett
    Almost Heaven, WV
    Vehicle:
    2021 Cement Grey Off Road
    Stock
    i agree the parents did fail miserably but...the guy should have his dick chopped off, stuffed in his mouth, sewn shut, then release him to all the guys in the state prison who need some "love"

20. Aug 13, 2009 at 9:20 AM
    T@co_Pr3runn3r

T@co_Pr3runn3r XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Member:
    <----------------->
    Vehicle:
    08 RC Prerunner SR5
    The siblings shoulda killed him on the spot & told police he was a burglar & was threatening their lives. Wouldna been a lie even since he stole the kid's innocence & scarred her for life. If I'd caught some shit like that when my 3 sisters were growing up, there'd be NO tax dollars wasted & his parents would be paying for a funeral.

Products Discussed in

To Top