Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

who has ever "ran" from the cops?

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2009, 06:01 PM   #1
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
who has ever "ran" from the cops?

who has ever ran and tried to hide from the cops

i have
twice
just wondering who else has??

Old 08-16-2009, 06:02 PM   #2
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I did one time...I hid in a neighbor hood parked in somebodys driveway next to another white truck

Old 08-16-2009, 06:07 PM   #4
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Ibtl!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-16-2009, 06:08 PM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery

Old 08-16-2009, 06:08 PM   #6
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i was on the road today and i was goin like 60 in a 45 and i seen a cop commin towards me so i hit the brakes and tried to slow down a lil but it was too late "blue lights"
damn
so he passed me ( i guess to turn around) and he went over a hill and i didnt see him anymore so i dropped it in to 3rd and floored it and turned off that road and went down this dirt road doin like 50

needless to say i got away

Old 08-16-2009, 06:09 PM   #7
08_TACO_offroad is on a distinguished road

Name: Jacob
08_TACO_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 08_TACO_offroad
i have as well...i was doing about 70 in a 55 about 2am. He had already turned his lights on before he passed me. There was a median so he has to turn around at the light, My apartment was a little ways up the road so I make a run for it. I floor it and turned off on side road. After reaching 100mph and turning my lights off I get away. I was lucky I can't afford another speeding ticket.

I have had only two speeding tickets
85 in a 55
76 in a 55

Old 08-16-2009, 06:09 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
i was on the road today and i was goin like 60 in a 45 and i seen a cop commin towards me so i hit the brakes and tried to slow down a lil but it was too late "blue lights"
damn
so he passed me ( i guess to turn around) and he went over a hill and i didnt see him anymore so i dropped it in to 3rd and floored it and turned off that road and went down this dirt road doin like 50

needless to say i got away
proly not a good idea to post that with a copper as a member here

Old 08-16-2009, 06:09 PM   #9
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery

IBTL!!

Closed Thread