Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

for those who like to see other peoples mishaps...

Old 12-28-2006, 03:45 PM   #1
i love tacos, tacos, and tacos w/cheese
benluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud of

Name: ben
benluvstacos's Tacoma Gallery
for those who like to see other peoples mishaps...

had some surgery on my head today check it out...

Old 12-28-2006, 03:50 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Damn bro! What happened??
Old 12-28-2006, 04:00 PM   #3
i love tacos, tacos, and tacos w/cheese
benluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud of

Name: ben
benluvstacos's Tacoma Gallery
I had what's known has "nevus sebaceus", and had to get it removed because it could have become melignant. I go back in two weeks and get the stitches out and then a month after that I go back again and do it all over, since it was so big its gonna take two surgeries to remove it.
Old 12-28-2006, 04:41 PM   #4
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I really wouldn't consider that a mishap!!! Now if you had cracked your skull on something harder than it, I would label that a mishap.

Glad you're alright and getting it taken care of!!!