Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Little Shits!

Old 08-20-2009, 08:40 AM   #1
SLOH is a jewel in the roughSLOH is a jewel in the roughSLOH is a jewel in the rough

Name: Scott
SLOH's Tacoma Gallery
Little Shits!

I walk down my driveway this morning to find my truck covered in chocolate syrup...i just spent 3 hours washing it yesterday WTF, now i have to wash it all over again after it bakes in the sun all day...bullshit
Old 08-20-2009, 08:42 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear..
Old 08-20-2009, 08:42 AM   #3
Snipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Snipe's Tacoma Gallery
That blows

maybe talk to the neighbors and see who is missing a bottle of syrup
Old 08-20-2009, 09:02 AM   #4
Oh yeah!
rb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
rb11701's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOH View Post
I walk down my driveway this morning to find my truck covered in chocolate syrup...i just spent 3 hours washing it yesterday WTF, now i have to wash it all over again after it bakes in the sun all day...bullshit
Could have been worse, could have been salami. That stuff would etch your paint in no time.
Old 08-20-2009, 09:14 AM   #6
97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of

97Blk_one's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
all my neighbors are asian
typical stereotype....
Old 08-20-2009, 09:23 AM   #7
stucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nice

Name: Barry
stucksucksnayota's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to stucksucksnayota
Dang dude that sucks bad. If you had an idea of where they would have bought it then go and look at the videos and see who it was lol. One of my dumbass buddies put stink bait in some dudes truck and the only place that sells stink bait is walmart so he went and looked at the video footage and pressed charges on the guy.

Kinda funny but idk
Old 08-20-2009, 09:24 AM   #8
Rangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant future

Army: 75th Ranger Regiment
Rangerpeterson's Tacoma Gallery
little bastards... id be pissed! did it only happen to your truck?
Old 08-20-2009, 09:35 AM   #9
SLOH is a jewel in the roughSLOH is a jewel in the roughSLOH is a jewel in the rough

SLOH's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, i live at the end of a cul-de-sac, little bastards came all the way up to my house and did it only to my truck and they blotched out all my stickers with chocolate and it got all in my door seals, i've cleaned it out the best i could before work but it still needs major work when i get off...i know it could have been worse but its still not the best thing to see first thing in the morning.

and thats a pretty funny story about the stink bait

the only lead i have so far is that it was a black truck...all i know is that when i find this truck, there are going to be repercussions...without a doubt

we could even thread jack this and you guys could give me some ideas on pay back haha
Old 08-20-2009, 09:42 AM   #10
97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of

97Blk_one's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
Regardless, it only took us about an hour or so to lick it all off!
It's a good thing it's not somethin' stinky..
Old 08-20-2009, 09:47 AM   #11
TRD-Reaper is on a distinguished road
TRD-Reaper's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear about that. I had some little punks throw eggs at a truck I had in high school, over some stupid rivalry we all had... Repercussions involved me grabbing a valve stem remover and yanking their valve stems... Including their spares... Put a smile on my face.
Old 08-20-2009, 09:50 AM   #12
stucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
That sucks!!! That happened with me and my girlfriend once... or was it honey? Regardless, it only took us about an hour or so to lick it all off!
LMAO I can picture someone makin sweet sweet honey love (I mean just licking it off) in a parking lot or somewhere thatd be funny shit!
Old 08-20-2009, 09:54 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD-Reaper View Post
Sorry to hear about that. I had some little punks throw eggs at a truck I had in high school, over some stupid rivalry we all had... Repercussions involved me grabbing a valve stem remover and yanking their valve stems... Including their spares... Put a smile on my face.
Ya we had so douche bag that thought it would be funny to loosen up peoples lug nuts. Didn't happen to me up they did it to my buddies Jeep and he was only goin about 35 and his wheel/tire came off and the brakes and axle met the asphalt hard.

And the funny thing is that no one ever found out who it was that was doing these shenanigans
Old 08-20-2009, 09:57 AM   #14
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
nad's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to hear that dude, I remember when I was a kid I found a ketchup packet on the ground beside a nice fancy red sports cars so I squirted it all over it, then the owner of the car came out chasing after me. So me and my friend raced our bikes down the back lane and went into his yard, I then hid under his boat and the guy was pissed asking where I went. I really regret that and still remember it clear as day. luckily he didnt find me
Old 08-20-2009, 09:59 AM   #15
TRD-Reaper is on a distinguished road
TRD-Reaper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stucksucksnayota View Post
Ya we had so douche bag that thought it would be funny to loosen up peoples lug nuts. Didn't happen to me up they did it to my buddies Jeep and he was only goin about 35 and his wheel/tire came off and the brakes and axle met the asphalt hard.

And the funny thing is that no one ever found out who it was that was doing these shenanigans

Yea thats just dangerous! Yank a valve stem and all you have is a flat tire in about a minute... Its a real bitch to fix, but no ones getting hurt...
Old 08-20-2009, 10:05 AM   #16

SLOH's Tacoma Gallery
haha i just thought of one, this almost happened a few years back, me and my friends really didn't like this kid and we knew were he lived so we were goign to pay one our friends to go and take a shit on his hood nothing ever came of it but its an idea if i ever find this guys car
Old 08-20-2009, 10:06 AM   #17

SLOH's Tacoma Gallery
or i could piss in his gas tank...or put sugar, valve stem is a good idea too though, thats the lead idea i think so far, for me at least...highest probability of being acted out, i like that one
Old 08-20-2009, 10:18 AM   #18

Quote:
or i could piss in his gas tank...or put sugar, valve stem is a good idea too though, thats the lead idea i think so far, for me at least...highest probability of being acted out, i like that one
The sugar and piss in the gas tank sound good and there funny until you get caught lol. I used to think the same thing and I always thought theres no way anyone will get caught. LOL well when the cops came to my buddies house and picked him up for the stink bait I knew that you can get caught HAHA

The moral of that store is don't be dumb and don't get caught
Old 08-20-2009, 10:26 AM   #19
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
nad's Tacoma Gallery
one of my best friends had sugar put in her gas tank and we know who did it but they couldnt prove it, really not a cool thing to do
Old 08-20-2009, 10:33 AM   #20
Metallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to behold
Metallikatz3's Tacoma Gallery
take some dog crap and put it underneath their door handles