Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Where are the pictures of the 2004-pretaco tacoma's??

Old 09-09-2006, 05:17 AM   #1
mazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud of

mazutoytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Where are the pictures of the 2004-pretaco tacoma's??

I'm looking at all the fancy banners on this site and I only see 05+ tacomas.

So could I make a suggestion? Make a couple of banners that have the older model year tacoma's featured in them. It's hard to call this place the ultimate tacoma enthusiast site if you only have pictures of 05+ tacos.
Old 09-09-2006, 08:10 AM   #2
EnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EnolaGaia's Tacoma Gallery
Good point! .... When I first came here I immediately got the impression this site might be dedicated to the 2005+ generation Tacos ...
Old 09-09-2006, 09:20 AM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, guys! I'll find an earlier taco pic and get that into the banner at the top. Any other suggestions, please keep em coming. Thanks
Old 09-09-2006, 09:26 AM   #4
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Tell us a little about yourself tcBob!!!!
Old 09-09-2006, 11:15 AM   #5
not_the_moth is one of the sharper tools in the shednot_the_moth is one of the sharper tools in the shednot_the_moth is one of the sharper tools in the shednot_the_moth is one of the sharper tools in the shednot_the_moth is one of the sharper tools in the shednot_the_moth is one of the sharper tools in the shednot_the_moth is one of the sharper tools in the shednot_the_moth is one of the sharper tools in the shednot_the_moth is one of the sharper tools in the shednot_the_moth is one of the sharper tools in the shednot_the_moth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

not_the_moth's Tacoma Gallery
I love seeing pictures of slammed mini's so as many pics of those that you put up would be awesome
Old 09-09-2006, 11:55 AM   #6
mazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud of

hmmmm.....so since I made the suggestion, can my truck be used for one of the banners?
Old 09-09-2006, 12:07 PM   #7
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazutoytaco View Post
hmmmm.....so since I made the suggestion, can my truck be used for one of the banners?
I'm gonna use your 02 prerunner pic...if that's cool with you.
Old 09-09-2006, 12:08 PM   #8

no problem with me. I've always wanted to have a picture of my truck in a banner. Thanks!

*I've got other pictures of my truck, if the picture you got now doesn't work out for you.
Old 09-09-2006, 12:26 PM   #9
Gringo Bandito

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
I just posted it (hit refresh on your browser if you don't see it.) I think it looks pretty damn good! What do ya think?
Old 09-09-2006, 12:28 PM   #10
not_the_moth is one of the sharper tools in the shednot_the_moth is one of the sharper tools in the shednot_the_moth is one of the sharper tools in the shednot_the_moth is one of the sharper tools in the shednot_the_moth is one of the sharper tools in the shednot_the_moth is one of the sharper tools in the shednot_the_moth is one of the sharper tools in the shednot_the_moth is one of the sharper tools in the shednot_the_moth is one of the sharper tools in the shednot_the_moth is one of the sharper tools in the shednot_the_moth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

not_the_moth's Tacoma Gallery
damn this site is shaping up nicely, maz your truck is awesome...I wish I could get rid of my truck so I could get another 4x4
Old 09-09-2006, 12:29 PM   #11

ALRIGHT!!! Looks pretty nice to me.

Who's sexy truck is that?? haha
Old 09-09-2006, 10:44 PM   #13
yeahi is one of the sharper tools in the shedyeahi is one of the sharper tools in the shedyeahi is one of the sharper tools in the shedyeahi is one of the sharper tools in the shedyeahi is one of the sharper tools in the shedyeahi is one of the sharper tools in the shedyeahi is one of the sharper tools in the shedyeahi is one of the sharper tools in the shedyeahi is one of the sharper tools in the shedyeahi is one of the sharper tools in the shedyeahi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yeahi's Tacoma Gallery
yeah me to
Old 09-10-2006, 12:48 AM   #14
Turbonator
tour4fun is one of the sharper tools in the shedtour4fun is one of the sharper tools in the shedtour4fun is one of the sharper tools in the shedtour4fun is one of the sharper tools in the shedtour4fun is one of the sharper tools in the shedtour4fun is one of the sharper tools in the shedtour4fun is one of the sharper tools in the shedtour4fun is one of the sharper tools in the shedtour4fun is one of the sharper tools in the shedtour4fun is one of the sharper tools in the shedtour4fun is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tour4fun's Tacoma Gallery
me three
Old 09-10-2006, 03:16 AM   #15

me four

wait, nevermind, my truck is on the banner! LOL
Old 06-02-2009, 04:42 PM   #17
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 06-10-2010, 02:38 AM   #18
TACO_BOB is a splendid one to beholdTACO_BOB is a splendid one to beholdTACO_BOB is a splendid one to beholdTACO_BOB is a splendid one to beholdTACO_BOB is a splendid one to beholdTACO_BOB is a splendid one to behold

TACO_BOB's Tacoma Gallery
found another
Old 10-21-2013, 06:42 PM   #19
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
:sly:
Old 10-28-2013, 06:29 PM   #20
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Edit. Tapa talk being stupid