Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Canadian Taco Forum

View Poll Results: Should I start a canadian forum?
yes 15 55.56%
no 12 44.44%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2009, 07:04 AM   #1
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
nad's Tacoma Gallery
Canadian Taco Forum

Hey guys I was wondering how many people would be interested in starting a canadian forum called canadianTaco's, or even more broad calling it canadiantoyotas. I dont see a lot of canadians discussing and getting together to meet up on here so I figured maybe it would go over better if we had our own place to do so. Let me know if you think this is a good idea, I know most people on here will think that it isnt a good idea because we already have tacomaworld but it is something that I am willing to set up and provide to people if they want it.

Also if anyone is willing to help please let me know.

Thanks
Old 08-31-2009, 07:39 AM   #2
NicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
NicksRig's Tacoma Gallery
Why not? If your wanting and willing to start one, then go for it. I'll join as long as its run as well as this forum. The worst that could happen is it doesn't work out and you shut it down. Go for it.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:41 AM   #4
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nad's Tacoma Gallery
well it will definately be run well, I currently run 3 game servers and a website, and would love to have another site as a hobby, the only thing is that I am not good with photoshop and creating banners and what not.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:54 AM   #5
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
why would you take away from tacomaworld? just start a thread in the regional room.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:56 AM   #6
mmmm tacos!

nad's Tacoma Gallery
but maybe we want more than a thread, the reason why i thought of it was because I saw someone started an AZ site.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:06 AM   #7
60% of the time it works every time
Hollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hollywood22's Tacoma Gallery
Good idea...I would join.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:32 AM   #8
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Nah, I like making fun of the yanks.

Then I see how much I pay for aftermarket parts versus them and I cry myself to sleep.

I have TacoWorld and I have my local chapter that I'm on. That's enough for me personally. You're more than welcome to however.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:15 AM   #9
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Do It!
Old 08-31-2009, 11:57 AM   #10
mmmm tacos!

nad's Tacoma Gallery
This is how far I have got so far today, I need a banner

http://cdntaco.tdrgg.net/index.php
Old 08-31-2009, 03:17 PM   #11
tacoma44x44 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jamie
tacoma44x44's Tacoma Gallery
good idea

just joined i think its gonna have alot of members in the future
Old 08-31-2009, 03:48 PM   #12
mmmm tacos!

nad's Tacoma Gallery
hopefully, if anyone is willing to help let me know
Old 09-01-2009, 07:54 AM   #13
mmmm tacos!

nad's Tacoma Gallery
Ok I have it up and functional. If as many people as possible could come and test it out to make sure everthing is working I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

http://cdntaco.tdrgg.net <<<< This will be changing its only temporary
Old 09-01-2009, 09:19 AM   #14
60% of the time it works every time
Hollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hollywood22's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in looks good so far....sorry can't help you out with a Banner.
Old 09-01-2009, 12:52 PM   #16
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
I'll play!
Old 09-01-2009, 06:58 PM   #17
mmmm tacos!

nad's Tacoma Gallery
new url http://canadiantacos.com everyones welcome even if you are not canadian.
Old 09-01-2009, 07:22 PM   #19
mmmm tacos!

nad's Tacoma Gallery
yeah me too, just thought I would make a place for us canadians to discuss stuff and feel special
Old 09-01-2009, 09:44 PM   #20
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Great idea. I am taking care of the banner, not to worry.