Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Indian Summer

Old 01-08-2008, 05:40 PM   #1
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Indian Summer

Anyone else enjoying this Indian summer we're having in the northeast. It is 65 degrees out. I had the kids out all day......put-em to work of course. Got the truck washed....love it!

Old 01-08-2008, 05:53 PM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i know what u mean...we had a high of 78 today i believe
Old 01-08-2008, 05:57 PM   #3
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'll take it after the temps in the teens last week.
Old 01-08-2008, 06:13 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
lucky ass....washing ur truck!! we are still on water restriction here!! and this warm weather sucks.....should be at least "chilly" in january,right??
Old 01-09-2008, 06:43 AM   #5
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
lucky ass....washing ur truck!! we are still on water restriction here!! and this warm weather sucks.....should be at least "chilly" in january,right??
you said it! i hate this weather!
Old 01-09-2008, 08:36 AM   #6
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Its crazy 63 right now and it was like 15 here a week ago WTF.
Old 01-09-2008, 02:52 PM   #7
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah!! It's been nice!! Haven't been able to enjoy it....

I hate this shift (3rd shift). I get home at 8:30am - and get to bed by 11am and wake up later in the evening and its dark again.

2 more days and I get 2 days off. 2 more weeks and I go back to 1st shift.
Old 01-09-2008, 05:02 PM   #8

Quote:
It's a nasty cycle, Will. You're on water restriction and can't wash your truck cause it hasn't rained.........But, it won't rain til you wash your truck.

That's the case here, anyway. Never even got to see my clean truck in the light of day before it got re-dirty from this mornings rain.
Old 01-09-2008, 05:08 PM   #9
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
It's a nasty cycle, Will. You're on water restriction and can't wash your truck cause it hasn't rained.........But, it won't rain til you wash your truck.

That's the case here, anyway. Never even got to see my clean truck in the light of day before it got re-dirty from this mornings rain.
nasty cycle it is!! i about to take my truck and the wifes accord to a detail shop and let them have at it....otherwise,it'd be done already!! then i reckon i can enjoy more of this warm january weather damn................it needs to snow here a-hole deep!!!!!
Old 01-09-2008, 05:28 PM   #10
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
..should be at least "chilly" in january,right??
Yeah. One January it got down in the mid 60's here. That was crazy.
Old 01-09-2008, 07:26 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonKs View Post
Yeah. One January it got down in the mid 60's here. That was crazy.
damn!!!....and in that case, id hate to see the summertime temps!!

im actually used to it being at least in the 30's and 40's in winter, and i can recall days a few years back where it got down to single digits in the mornings....4 and 5 degrees.....now that was cold.(well, for me anyway!!) nowadays, we are getting hotter summers and warmer winters................damn crazy ass weather!!