Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Pain

Old 09-02-2009, 01:56 PM   #1
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Pain

So I've got a beef that generally gets me in trouble 100% of the time.

Pain tolerance. I've constantly heard that Childbirth is the worst pain ever and men will never know true pain cause they can never give birth.

Now being a medic I've heard countless COUNTLESS fucking times (from women no less) how passing a kidney stone is far more painful than childbirth.

And I've constantly heard from men how getting kicked in the junk hurts far more than having a kidney stone.

Thus, getting kicked in the junk hurts more than childbirth. Women always say "Oh it hurts alot to get kicked in the box too you know."

But they aren't getting kicked in 1:The entire vag, 2: the clit and 3: both ovaries. And until they can have all 3 (Technically 4 since there's 2 ovaries) They'll never really know what it's like to get nailed in all the junk.

However, each time I bring this up, I'm essentially burned at the goddamn cross.

I think I'm right and I'm wondering if I'm just an asshat or if my backup of medical testimony is actually relivant.
Old 09-02-2009, 02:10 PM   #2
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
So giving birth through your Johnson while the baby is holding a stone and someone is kicking your nuts is the worst pain....I can believe that. I really can.
Old 09-02-2009, 02:34 PM   #5
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just checking. Sometimes I can't tell if you're posting drunk on Jim Bean or what.

Are other guys not posting cause they're afraid they'll get beaten by their wives?

Edit - Actually in retrospect, I just got what your original post meant. Just had to derail my brain for a second and it came to me.
Old 09-02-2009, 02:36 PM   #6
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Just checking. Sometimes I can't tell if you're posting drunk on Jim Bean or what.

Are other guys not posting cause they're afraid they'll get beaten by their wives?
Actually, it was George Dickel and Coke...but you were VERY close!!! (it kills my pains....)
Old 09-02-2009, 02:37 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i wrecked my gocart one time...........40mph....straight into a forklift.....and my balls bent the switch plate. holy hell it hurt.......and my balls turned black as night, and swelled up like a grape fruit. i dont care what anyone says.........whether it be birthing women or whoever............i dont wanna do it again.
Old 09-02-2009, 02:46 PM   #8
Resident Jackass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pster View Post
Actually, it was George Dickel and Coke...but you were VERY close!!! (it kills my pains....)
Know a man by the alcohol he drinks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
i wrecked my gocart one time...........40mph....straight into a forklift.....and my balls bent the switch plate. holy hell it hurt.......and my balls turned black as night, and swelled up like a grape fruit. i dont care what anyone says.........whether it be birthing women or whoever............i dont wanna do it again.
I'd still rather that happen then get stung by a Japanese giant hornet.
Maybe not. Can I just get shot instead?
Old 09-02-2009, 02:55 PM   #9
Banned
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Krazie Sj;901656]Know a man by the alcohol he drinks.

Naw....it was on sale and cheap....too sweet.....I'm actually a Sctoch drinker, but I'm banning anything from Scotland till they and the Brits apologize and make payments to the victim's families. But back to pain......I had a my big toe nail ripped off when my brother slammed a truck door on it when I was a kid. I think I must have passed out....
Old 09-02-2009, 03:13 PM   #10
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I had 5 step sisters that treated my tesiticals like they were a foot operated off switch. From the ages of 14 to 16, I dont think my eyes ever uncrossed from the pain.
Old 09-02-2009, 06:54 PM   #11
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
I once got hit in the forehead by a 85mph pitch in baseball. Didn't feel too good, and it literally looked like a baseball had gotten under my skin. (huge bruise) I still have a big bump there today from the scar tissue.

I also broke my wrist, and the doctor had to take my arm and bend the bone back into the skin and then twist it into position. That was the worst pain I've had. I actually kicked a hole into the medical table I was sitting on at the time, because of the pain. All of you that have had a broken bone can relate.
Old 09-02-2009, 07:00 PM   #12
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
I once got hit in the forehead by a 85mph pitch in baseball. Didn't feel too good, and it literally looked like a baseball had gotten under my skin. (huge bruise) I still have a big bump there today from the scar tissue.

I also broke my wrist, and the doctor had to take my arm and bend the bone back into the skin and then twist it into position. That was the worst pain I've had. I actually kicked a hole into the medical table I was sitting on at the time, because of the pain. All of you that have had a broken bone can relate.
yep...i can relate. i have broken numerous bones....set a few of them myself.

and lemme tell ya about pain.......when i had my myelogram last year........damn 4 inch needle going straight up my spine.....and the dr. didnt hit the right spot on the first 5 trys. now thats pain. i bent the end of the table i was laying on.
Old 09-02-2009, 07:02 PM   #13
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yep...i can relate. i have broken numerous bones....set a few of them myself.

and lemme tell ya about pain.......when i had my myelogram last year........damn 4 inch needle going straight up my spine.....and the dr. didnt hit the right spot on the first 5 trys. now thats pain. i bent the end of the table i was laying on.
I've heard about those needles they stick up your spine... I hope I never have to have that done!
Old 09-02-2009, 07:04 PM   #14

Quote:
I've heard about those needles they stick up your spine... I hope I never have to have that done!
yep............hope you never have too........its very unpleasant to say the least.
Old 09-02-2009, 07:10 PM   #15
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I think a famous comedian said that giving birth is like taking your bottom lip and pulling it over your head lol. Having said that, I think that a kidney stone the size of a popcorn kerrnel would be pretty fuckin close!!...But women get pain meds so i don't get the argument with women!!!! Is someone gonna give me a epidural the next time I get kicked in the balls or pass a kidney stone??? Probably not so therefore...WE WIN lol!!
Old 09-02-2009, 07:21 PM   #16
The G stands for smooth
Gsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GG
Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know, but reading this thread has made my pod shrink, AND I need a drink.
Old 09-02-2009, 07:24 PM   #17
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
I hate when this argument begins with girls, especially in a group of girls cause then it sparks a huge shit fest attacking every guy within sight about how they don't know what its like bleeding every month blah blah blah....

Bottom line is, i don't wanna hear it...again.

I agree, its all gotta suck something fierce, but i understand that and theres no need to continue discussing it when someone agrees with you.
Old 09-02-2009, 07:43 PM   #18
Reagan/Bush '84

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yep............hope you never have too........its very unpleasant to say the least.
Thanks man.

I'm sorry to hear that! When did you have to have it done? Early or later in life?
Old 09-02-2009, 07:56 PM   #19

Quote:
Thanks man.

I'm sorry to hear that! When did you have to have it done? Early or later in life?
last year........as a test before my neck surgery. it was a beeotch.
Old 09-02-2009, 07:58 PM   #20
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
I'll second that, most people just believe that stereotype. Plenty of things are more painful than childbirth.