Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Labor day weekend.. Plans?

Old 09-03-2009, 11:35 AM   #1
Rudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rudbwoy7s's Tacoma Gallery
Labor day weekend.. Plans?

So whats everyone doing this weekend? I will be performing @ http://solmusicfest.com on Friday, Sat., and Sun. - also poolside at the Howard Johnson on SPI on Saturday. I got my room reserved and I cant wait to get off work!!!
Old 09-03-2009, 11:36 AM   #2
AlphaPlanner
thestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
thestrangebrew's Tacoma Gallery
I will be hopefully getting my baby's nursery room ready. 4 more weeks and I'll be a daddy! Crazy!!!!
Old 09-03-2009, 11:41 AM   #3
Rudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestrangebrew View Post
I will be hopefully getting my baby's nursery room ready. 4 more weeks and I'll be a daddy! Crazy!!!!
awesome, congrats! I have an 8 y/o but I remember the anticipation before she was born. Its a beautiful thing.
Old 09-03-2009, 11:42 AM   #4
AlphaPlanner
thestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
thestrangebrew's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man! I'm excited as all hell but a little bummed because I can't do anything to my truck for awhile due to finances lol It is what it is though!
Old 09-03-2009, 11:44 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestrangebrew View Post
Thanks man! I'm excited as all hell but a little bummed because I can't do anything to my truck for awhile due to finances lol It is what it is though!
I feel ya, I'm in the same boat cuz of my recent wedding - broke as can be!!
Old 09-03-2009, 11:47 AM   #6
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Corporal MACS-2
Name: Ben
bwood_usmc's Tacoma Gallery
Going camping.... plannin on drinkin alot of beer and doing alot of fishing
Old 09-03-2009, 11:51 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwood_usmc View Post
Going camping.... plannin on drinkin alot of beer and doing alot of fishing
I too will be drinking lots and hope to squeeze in some fishing! I will be staying right on the Laguna madre and my buddy has a couple of kayaks.
Old 09-03-2009, 11:58 AM   #8
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
I'm playing ARMY on Sunday!
Doing some work around the house...and just laying back.

Playing airsoft on Sunday. It's one of their BIG games that are held twice a year. This time, our first game/appearance playing on the Fort Indiantown Gap training facility and utilizing urban military scenarios. It should be really cool!! My truck will be filled with airsoft guns/gear, etc.
Old 09-03-2009, 12:01 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
I'm playing ARMY on Sunday!
Doing some work around the house...and just laying back.

Playing airsoft on Sunday. It's one of their BIG games that are held twice a year. This time, our first game/appearance playing on the Fort Indiantown Gap training facility and utilizing urban military scenarios. It should be really cool!! My truck will be filled with airsoft guns/gear, etc.
that sounds awesome!
Old 09-03-2009, 12:02 PM   #10
JPinCowtown is on a distinguished road
JPinCowtown's Tacoma Gallery
My 16 year old son and I are going to the hunting lease for the weekend. We'll be shooting doves, fishing the ponds on the ranch and doing work around the place to get ready for the upcoming deer season. We'll also be cooking lots of good food and swapping lots of lies with good friends around the fire.
Old 09-03-2009, 12:03 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPinCowtown View Post
My 16 year old son and I are going to the hunting lease for the weekend. We'll be shooting doves, fishing the ponds on the ranch and doing work around the place to get ready for the upcoming deer season. We'll also be cooking lots of good food and swapping lots of lies with good friends around the fire.
mmmm good food + shootin the sh!t = good times!
Old 09-03-2009, 12:05 PM   #12
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to the ASU Football game with the ASU baseball team, and partying everynight. I love college. on Monday I'll wash the truck because its really dirty.
Old 09-03-2009, 12:09 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallyman89 View Post
The misses and I are going to a hot air balloon rally at Callaway Gardens in Georgia. Today is Friday for me. Taking tomorrow off.

Safe holiday to all no matter what you do.
today is my Friday too! And yes, be safe everyone!
Old 09-03-2009, 12:10 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
I'm going to the ASU Football game with the ASU baseball team, and partying everynight. I love college. on Monday I'll wash the truck because its really dirty.
I hated college, lol. Buuuut I am a bit antisocial.
Old 09-03-2009, 12:27 PM   #16
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
camping in Nags Head NC all weekend long with the old lady and another couple
Old 09-03-2009, 12:30 PM   #17
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
5 hour drive to Clemson, tailgating for ever, going to the game @ 6pm then getting home some time after the game...prob wont leave till 2am
Old 09-03-2009, 12:31 PM   #18
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
ccoorreeyy's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing but Homework and a short road trip to San Diego!
Old 09-03-2009, 01:04 PM   #20
Braaaaap!
Motoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to behold

Name: Caleb
Motoknuckle's Tacoma Gallery
I already have Mondays off...but I'll be going to the bar for a DJ I'm sure...