Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

How much would you pay for this service at Mercedes Service Center?

View Poll Results: How much would you pay for this service at the Benz Service Center?
$99.99 5 20.83%
$199.99 7 29.17%
$299.99 2 8.33%
$399.99 10 41.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-03-2009, 12:26 PM   #1
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
ccoorreeyy's Tacoma Gallery
How much would you pay for this service at Mercedes Service Center?

I went to the dealer today to get the Company Benz serviced. Here's what they recommended I do:

1. Change Oil/Filter
2. Multipoint Inspection
3. Perform Computerized Diagnostic Test
4. Lubricate Throttle Linkage
5. Check Coolant Concentration
6. Remove Wheels, Inspect Brakes
7. Inspect Tires, Rotate Tires if possible (?)
8. Replace Wiper Blades
9. Test Battery, Provide Print out (oh-lala! It's like a prize!)
10. Replace Cabin Filter
11. Lubricate Hood and Door Hinges
12. Clean Engine Compartment
13. Road Test
14. Wash and Vacuum

How much would you pay for this?

$99?
$199?
$299!?
$399!?!?
Old 09-03-2009, 12:46 PM   #2
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoorreeyy View Post
I went to the dealer today to get the Company Benz serviced. Here's what they recommended I do:

1. Change Oil/Filter
2. Multipoint Inspection
3. Perform Computerized Diagnostic Test
4. Lubricate Throttle Linkage
5. Check Coolant Concentration
6. Remove Wheels, Inspect Brakes
7. Inspect Tires, Rotate Tires if possible (?)
8. Replace Wiper Blades
9. Test Battery, Provide Print out (oh-lala! It's like a prize!)
10. Replace Cabin Filter
11. Lubricate Hood and Door Hinges
12. Clean Engine Compartment
13. Road Test
14. Wash and Vacuum

How much would you pay for this?

$99?
$199?
$299!?
$399!?!?
I wouldn't pay didly for it... but i'd guess they charged $399

So, how much was it?
Old 09-03-2009, 12:47 PM   #3
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Being that it's a Mercedes dealership, I'd say they are going to charge you an arm and a leg. I'd go elsewhere and get the stuff done. But if I had to guess what they're charging, I'd say $300-400.
Old 09-03-2009, 12:48 PM   #4
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yea. Those crazy peeps expected us to pay 399.99!!! I can't believe it. I suck at cars and I could do that!

Anybody want to pay me 399. to service your truck? JK
Old 09-03-2009, 02:05 PM   #5
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Wow... you can get serviced for $399 and you don't get any "extra" benefits out of it? I would complain to their pimp.
Old 09-03-2009, 02:25 PM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
Wow... you can get serviced for $399 and you don't get any "extra" benefits out of it? I would complain to their pimp.
Old 09-03-2009, 02:31 PM   #7
www.EvolvedFinance.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
Hahahaha! For sure.
Old 09-03-2009, 08:02 PM   #8
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
If you've got enough money for a Benz, then you have enough money to maintain it. Pay the right price to get it done right.
Old 09-03-2009, 08:24 PM   #9
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
I bet your friendly Toyota Dealership would charge more than that for those services.

Marc M