Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Need Favor Please

Old 01-15-2008, 09:17 PM   #1
helix007 is on a distinguished road
helix007's Tacoma Gallery
Need Favor Please

Hi all-

New here. Can't believe I haven't found this forum until now...have an extensively modded 01 prerunner....but more on that later...

Have a favor to ask-

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/bestbaby...KCnZHC&page=47
I humbly beg, as I know you guys love these things ....Can everyone (if you have some time) click on the vote here?... you have to choose all the cats and hit vote. Would very much appreciate the help...yes its my girl. You can re-do the vote as many times as you like... TIA

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/bestbaby...KCnZHC&page=47
Old 01-15-2008, 10:32 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
alright i threw a few on there for her, #8 of 452 so far lol hopefully she'll keep getting closer to the top bro
Old 01-15-2008, 10:56 PM   #3
PatheticJoe will become famous soon enough

PatheticJoe's Tacoma Gallery
That is the weirdest way to vote on the web I've ever seen. I clicked so fast the first time I didn't realize dogs were mixed in.....very sneaky but I guess it controls vote inflation.
Old 01-15-2008, 11:09 PM   #4
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
voted a few times. cute kid.
Old 01-20-2008, 04:22 AM   #5
Secret Agent
Viper-2 will become famous soon enough
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
Isn' this kind of strange though? A contest you can sit and vote for dozens of times? What's the point? Do you win something or is it just so someone can say they have the most beautiful kid (which of course is based on how many friends and forums you have and how big your email list is).

Just love her and leave her out of the contests.
Old 01-20-2008, 06:37 AM   #6
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Voted. Eat Steak, Apple . Pizza & Burgers not very good.
Old 01-20-2008, 06:47 AM   #7
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
1st of all. WELCOME to TW. strangest 1st post i've seen
voted.
Old 01-20-2008, 09:59 PM   #8

lol it may be a little different but at least we all voted for ya bro, that the kind of greatness that is "the" TW
Old 01-20-2008, 10:00 PM   #9

even stranger, i won't even have a tacoma in a few more days and yet i'm still here
Old 01-24-2008, 01:55 PM   #10
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper-2 View Post
Isn' this kind of strange though? A contest you can sit and vote for dozens of times? What's the point? Do you win something or is it just so someone can say they have the most beautiful kid (which of course is based on how many friends and forums you have and how big your email list is).

Just love her and leave her out of the contests.
I didnt want to say anything but i thought it was a BS first post. He's basically asking strangers to help turn his kid into a prize show dog. WTF! who cares if other people think your kid is cute. Is your parental love based on where your kid places in this contest? does she get more love if she gets first place? Reminds me of the sick parents that put their 8 year olds in beauty pagents and try to live out their dreams through their kids.
Old 01-24-2008, 11:09 PM   #11
Secret Agent
Viper-2 will become famous soon enough
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
I didnt want to say anything but i thought it was a BS first post. He's basically asking strangers to help turn his kid into a prize show dog. WTF! who cares if other people think your kid is cute. Is your parental love based on where your kid places in this contest? does she get more love if she gets first place? Reminds me of the sick parents that put their 8 year olds in beauty pagents and try to live out their dreams through their kids.
Old 01-25-2008, 01:24 AM   #12
U.S.M.C.
bowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of light

Marines: HQ BN Truck CO 2nd Marine Division, RS Salt lake city, 6th Marine Regiment, 7th Marine Regiment
bowzerdoo77's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to bowzerdoo77 Send a message via Skype™ to bowzerdoo77
yea kinda wierd if you ask me too the more friends you have the higher the chance your kid has to win.
Old 01-25-2008, 08:55 AM   #13
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
Much as I hate to agree with ndcouch, I gotta do it here.