Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Women TW members

Old 09-16-2009, 10:49 AM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Question Women TW members

Is it just me or does it seem like more woman are joining TW?

This is a good thing!!

WELCOME LADIES
Old 09-16-2009, 12:28 PM   #2
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
please provide me their names so i can begin the arduous process of hitting on them until they never post again. unfortunately that didn't work with Ark or Martie, but i think i successfully drove off all the other female members (charlie, lysmachia, ladytco05, etc...)
Old 09-16-2009, 12:33 PM   #3
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
please provide me their names so i can begin the arduous process of hitting on them until they never post again. unfortunately that didn't work with Ark or Martie, but i think i successfully drove off all the other female members (charlie, lysmachia, ladytco05, etc...)

So let me get this straight, you wanna "hit" on them even though you know it will only drive them away. And why the hell would you want to drive away female members from TW?
I think it would be great to have many female members on here, it will almost double the member count.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:37 PM   #4
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i thankfully avoided you
Old 09-16-2009, 01:17 PM   #5
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BakoTruck View Post
So let me get this straight, you wanna "hit" on them even though you know it will only drive them away. And why the hell would you want to drive away female members from TW?
I think it would be great to have many female members on here, it will almost double the member count.
i dont try to run them away. it just seems to happen when i talk to the ladies for some reason....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTrd View Post
i thankfully avoided you
how you doin?
Old 09-16-2009, 01:19 PM   #6
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
We need a ladies of TW post ur pics! thread.
Old 09-16-2009, 01:19 PM   #7
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
i dont try to run them away. it just seems to happen when i talk to the ladies for some reason....

how you doin?
lol, I like the "how you doin" quote. very funny.
Old 09-16-2009, 01:24 PM   #8
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
We need a ladies of TW post ur pics! thread.
Here
Old 09-16-2009, 01:25 PM   #9

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol, I like the "how you doin" quote. very funny.
shhh! dont talk! you'll scare away the ladies
Old 09-16-2009, 01:26 PM   #10

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
well hello. my name's nd and i have inverted nipples. whats your name little gal?
Old 09-16-2009, 01:35 PM   #11

Quote:
well hello. my name's nd and i have inverted nipples. whats your name little gal?
Old 09-16-2009, 01:36 PM   #12
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
Quote:

how you doin?

We used to call that "Havin' Cooties" when I was growing up.....
Old 09-16-2009, 01:44 PM   #13

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
like i said, i dont know why they run away

Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTacOma View Post
We used to call that "Havin' Cooties" when I was growing up.....
yeah, i just call it "havin the herp"
Old 09-16-2009, 01:51 PM   #14
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
how you doin?
haha its a little late now
Old 09-16-2009, 01:52 PM   #15

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTrd View Post
haha its a little late now
come on baby. dont be that way
Old 09-16-2009, 01:57 PM   #16
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
Quote:

LOL good try.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:01 PM   #17
TattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of lightTattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of lightTattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of lightTattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of lightTattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of lightTattooedGirl is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jae Jae
TattooedGirl's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TattooedGirl
Old 09-16-2009, 02:06 PM   #18

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
LOL good try.
i thought so
Old 09-16-2009, 02:08 PM   #19

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooedGirl View Post
oh no! another red head, i can barely handle the one we have already. oh well, i'll give it a shot. hey baby, wanna take your clothes off and wrestle?
Old 09-16-2009, 02:15 PM   #20
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery

Not another chick thread!??

Yeah, I'm a chick. I'm old & married and have a tacoma!!

Welcome ladies!!
Hey, here's an idea.... wonder if we could start our own private folder for LADIES only!?? Would the ladies be into that?