LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

How Old Are You?

Old 03-30-2007, 03:02 PM   #141
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
WOW did themaster said something in the lines of what has come to tacoworld? about meaningless posts.. so it's ok to have fun again? whooo hoooo :0) oh and i do like being spoiled alot thank you very much doing whatever i want that's a big no no, but then again you're single and protein did we just had a chat about this live your life geezzzz you're single but don't go overboard with sex in particular who knows what's out there nowadays, you just need to find yourself a girl who completely understands you. you never know she's the girl next door, your girl--- friend....
Old 03-30-2007, 03:47 PM   #142
jaredmmc99 is on a distinguished road
jaredmmc99's Tacoma Gallery
This was never meant to be a meaningless post. My goal was to see if I am wanting too much out of life all at once. Im trying to buy a home and truck and have a wedding coming up in september. I tend to want it all at once, i was trying to find out the average age of tacoma owner to gauge my timeline of events . I do appreciate everyones response. Am I the only one trying to do all at once?
Old 03-30-2007, 05:18 PM   #143
small town girl
Skies20 is on a distinguished road

Skies20's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredmmc99 View Post
This was never meant to be a meaningless post. My goal was to see if I am wanting too much out of life all at once. Im trying to buy a home and truck and have a wedding coming up in september. I tend to want it all at once, i was trying to find out the average age of tacoma owner to gauge my timeline of events . I do appreciate everyones response. Am I the only one trying to do all at once?
No, I don't think so ...it's easy to get wrapped up in trying to accomplish all your goals as quickly as you can.. the most important thing is to just step back and enjoy life once in a while... it really is so short.. time is very valuable, so just make sure you are enjoying as much as you can. Do your best, but don't be too hard on yourself either. Have some FUN!!
Old 04-01-2007, 02:58 PM   #144
TRDeity is on a distinguished road

TRDeity's Tacoma Gallery
I too just bought a house and my truck and am getting married in Sept. So just for your info Ldy I'm not single and haven't been for some time now. Well congrats jaredmmc99 I hope everything goes smoothly for you. Skies20 said it well, life is meant to be enjoyed so do whatever makes you happy, just try not to get too stressed out doing it. Just enjoy the ride.
Old 04-02-2007, 08:07 AM   #145
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDeity View Post
I too just bought a house and my truck and am getting married in Sept. So just for your info Ldy I'm not single and haven't been for some time now. Well congrats jaredmmc99 I hope everything goes smoothly for you. Skies20 said it well, life is meant to be enjoyed so do whatever makes you happy, just try not to get too stressed out doing it. Just enjoy the ride.
I just bought a house in September of 06', and now I have to sell it because I am moving to San Antonio for my new job.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:03 AM   #146
TRDeity is on a distinguished road

TRDeity's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
I just bought a house in September of 06', and now I have to sell it because I am moving to San Antonio for my new job.
How is your move going and the new job? Are you buying another house in SA? Inquiring minds want to know.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:45 AM   #147
RAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RAPOM's Tacoma Gallery
Skies20 your right life is short, so do everything to excess, love, drink, spend, eat and travel!!!!
Old 04-02-2007, 10:44 AM   #148
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDeity View Post
How is your move going and the new job? Are you buying another house in SA? Inquiring minds want to know.
Move is slow... Very Very slow... I can't move out of my house until it sells. I can't buy a new house until the old one sells.

I love my new job. My new boss is actually my old boss from a different company. I am following him (and the trail of money ).