1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Hit and Run

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by KenpachiZaraki, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Sep 18, 2009 at 3:03 PM
    KenpachiZaraki

KenpachiZaraki [OP] Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex •﹏•
    Lubbock
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD. 325/275/365 SBD
    ALL POSER- Afe Pro Dry S drop in filter, 3" AP leaf pack, Eibach w/5100's up front, 5100's rear, Fog Light Mod, ABS off mod, Dash Light MOD, Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers, Wicked Flow Bitches MAX Muffler, 4" floods, 20", 43" light bars, 265/75/16 Hankook Dynapro ATm, oil catch can, rear diff breather relocate, Custome Sliders, SOS concepts Front bumper, Demon Eye Mod, backlit TRD emblem on bumper, Morimoto D2S projectors,
    So I got my birthday present today.

I was going to go pick up my wife from work so we could go have lunch. I was at the lights, it turned green, so I took off, luckily my wife yelped I look to my left and I see a red buick century barreling down right at me. I went WOT to get out of the way, but she still managed to hit me. She got me right square on the rear driver side tire. I was blocking traffic so I moved out towards the luby's parking lot to get out of the way. The pinchi veija that hit me looked me as I was getting outta my truck and sped off.the knocked off my spare, totaled my tire gauge, and now I have a bent axel. Fuck! Last year on this day I got arrested for warrants I had pending. So the police calls and they say that it will be 2-3 hrs till they get there. Fuck that shit, I went to the police station to file a repot. I took as many pictures as I could. My wifes prenant right now so I'm a little concerned. We're ok but just a little shaken up. Stupid bitch whole took off got the worst of it I bet. I have a bent Rim/axel rear diff but I won't know till I check it out.

Fucken should've stayed home :mad:

2. Sep 18, 2009 at 3:04 PM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    Sorry to hear. Hopfully they find the person. :(

3. Sep 18, 2009 at 3:14 PM
    Untamed_SS

Untamed_SS Stayed Up Too Late

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Haughton, Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    08 Speedway Blue Access Cab
    Alpine iDA-X200 Deck, Rockford P3, Infinity 1600 A Amp, Black Badges, "KnightRider Mod", Back-up lights. Painted Engine Cover. TRD QuickShifter & Shift Knob. MAF Calibrator. Doug Thorley LT Headers. Custom Y-Pipe. Flowmaster 50 series. Satoshi Grill
    Ah man, that's not cool. Hope you are all good and your wife is ok. And I hope the truck can be fixed. Could have been worse though man. You are pretty lucky. If you wanna look at it like that...

4. Sep 18, 2009 at 3:42 PM
    KenpachiZaraki

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex •﹏•
    Lubbock
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD. 325/275/365 SBD
    ALL POSER- Afe Pro Dry S drop in filter, 3" AP leaf pack, Eibach w/5100's up front, 5100's rear, Fog Light Mod, ABS off mod, Dash Light MOD, Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers, Wicked Flow Bitches MAX Muffler, 4" floods, 20", 43" light bars, 265/75/16 Hankook Dynapro ATm, oil catch can, rear diff breather relocate, Custome Sliders, SOS concepts Front bumper, Demon Eye Mod, backlit TRD emblem on bumper, Morimoto D2S projectors,
    Good thing I have a rock solid tacoma! If it had been a ford.........well i'd be looking to buy a Tacoma after that lol :D

I'll put some pics up as soon as I get home. I knew I should've stayed home playing COD :rolleyes:

5. Sep 18, 2009 at 3:42 PM
    87Raven

87Raven Active Member

Member:
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    SR5 4WD
    K&N,TRD Exhaust,3"lift,DTRLS,foglight mod,
    Dude that blows:censored:, That sh*&^&* happened to me a few years back. Biggest concern though that u and the Mrs. are ok. thankfully we can replace vehicles the loved ones are irreplaceable...

6. Sep 18, 2009 at 3:43 PM
    mntbiker2008

mntbiker2008 First I derp.. then I herp

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Cincinnati, OH
    Vehicle:
    93 Pick up 4x4 (sold), 10' Mazda 3
    what a bitch... thats all i got to say

7. Sep 18, 2009 at 3:51 PM
    ImpulseRed008

ImpulseRed008 Gone But Not Forgotten

Member:
    First Name:
    Susan
    SC
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SR5 V6 w/tow pkg
    OEM SS tube steps, Access LE tonneau cover, pop n'lock, AVS in-channel vent visors, stubby antenna, Wet Okole seat covers, bed mat, rear diff breather mod, 4 extra d rings in bed, K&N air filter.
    Sorry to hear about your truck... :( :(

Good thing your wife saw the idiot so you could get far enough out to put the damage behind where you were sitting. Glad you both weren't hurt.

It almost happened to me a couple of weeks ago. thank god for the vehicle that was next to me that saw the idiot not stopping and honked her horn. I was wondering why she was honking and not moving, so I looked and I am eternally grateful to her. I was in my camry and the idiot was in a mini van. Now I wait to verify that all other traffic has stopped before pulling out.

8. Sep 18, 2009 at 3:55 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    It sucks to have your Taco messed up...but it's replaceable...You and the Lady are fine...The rest will "buff out"

And I'm sure she get hers

9. Sep 18, 2009 at 4:51 PM
    KenpachiZaraki

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex •﹏•
    Lubbock
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD. 325/275/365 SBD
    I think its funny that the bitch hit me so hard the knocked my spare tire off. There's also a hugeass pile of dirt where the incident took place because I went to play in the rain yesterday after work lol at least I don't have to wash off the undercarriage.

Thanks guys for all the support. I hope I catch this lady and bring her to justice

10. Sep 18, 2009 at 6:06 PM
    KenpachiZaraki

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex •﹏•
    Lubbock
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD. 325/275/365 SBD
    Here are some pics of the damage, really can't tell, but yea its there. My taco will never be the same:( pinchi veija cabrona mamona imbecil :mad:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Sep 21, 2009 at 1:18 PM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    that sucks dude

12. Sep 21, 2009 at 1:40 PM
    nad

nad mmmm tacos!

Member:
    First Name:
    Jordan
    Canada
    Vehicle:
    2014 Sierra All Terrain
    sorry to hear dude, glad you and your wife are ok. did you get any witnesses ? license plate number?

13. Sep 21, 2009 at 2:00 PM
    VixTacom

VixTacom SYC TACO

Member:
    First Name:
    Victor
    Wayne, NJ
    Vehicle:
    PreRunner SR5 TRD
    LED's and Neon Glow inside, Blacked out front end, 4X4 with Locking Diff, 5spd Manual, TRD package, CB Radio, Gray Wire Mod, Thrush exhaust system, Tinted marker lights, tailights, interior lights
    the truck can be fixed and or replaced depending on which way you look at it. the main thing is that your alright, sorry to here about the taco dude. i was just as pissed when mine got ambushed by a bunch of backstabbers.

14. Sep 21, 2009 at 2:24 PM
    DellGSG5

DellGSG5 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dell
    San Diego, California
    Vehicle:
    2009 PreRunner TRD
    Step rail, Grill guard, bug deflector,bed lights, Window Deflectors.
    Sorry to hear that... I hope you find the bitch and let her pay for the damage.

15. Sep 21, 2009 at 2:29 PM
    brianr

brianr go shit in your hat

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4
    BUILT, not bought...
    that sucks dude.

16. Sep 21, 2009 at 7:33 PM
    sooner07

sooner07 1/2 man 1/2 amazing

Member:
    First Name:
    A A Ron
    DFW, Texas
    Vehicle:
    Debadged 2008 Rugged Trail
    Toytec ultimate lift kit, light racing UCAs, ARB bumper and full skid plates underneath. Looking into redoing the suspension and maybe repainting the ol' Taco.
    That sucks. I hope she gets picked up by the cartels as a failed drug mule and they do what they do.

Products Discussed in

To Top