Old 03-13-2012, 08:25 PM   #38301
rydaniels is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
rydaniels's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99TacoDriver View Post
aint that the truth
Old 03-13-2012, 08:25 PM   #38302
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-13-2012, 08:37 PM   #38303
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 03-13-2012, 08:54 PM   #38304
Resident Lurker
JEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JEP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoTac07 View Post
Bump
On the Funny Pictures thread? This thread has had some random stuff today...
Old 03-13-2012, 09:37 PM   #38305
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEP View Post
On the Funny Pictures thread? This thread has had some random stuff today...
x2 ... I actually just scrolled up to the top of the page to make sure I was still in the right thread
Old 03-13-2012, 09:40 PM   #38306
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-13-2012, 09:42 PM   #38307
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I have succeeded my task. AJ out
Old 03-13-2012, 09:45 PM   #38308

Quote:
I have succeeded my task. AJ out
YOU SUCCESSFULLY TROLLED ME!! YOU GREEN BELLIED HOOKER!!

I WILL NOW MAKE IT MY PERSONAL MISSION TO MAKE YOU RUE THIS DAY!! THE RUING WILL COMMENCE SHORTLY!!
Old 03-13-2012, 09:46 PM   #38309
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post

I WILL NOW MAKE IT MY PERSONAL MISSION TO MAKE YOU RUE THIS DAY!! THE RUING WILL COMMENCE SHORTLY!!

Rueing???? That's not even a goddamn word
Old 03-13-2012, 09:47 PM   #38310
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

meh
Old 03-13-2012, 09:47 PM   #38311
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
They actively seek out words they can use the letter "U" in.....
Old 03-13-2012, 09:51 PM   #38312
Tortoise*

Quote:

I will await this 'ruing'
Old 03-13-2012, 09:52 PM   #38313

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Thats just what I want you to think
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
meh
Rue you too
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
They actively seek out words they can use the letter "U" in.....
I actually just chortled out loud at this
Old 03-13-2012, 09:59 PM   #38314
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thats just what I want you to think

Rue you too

I actually just chortled out loud at this
Old 03-13-2012, 10:04 PM   #38315
rydaniels is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
rydaniels's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-13-2012, 10:05 PM   #38316

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
Old 03-13-2012, 10:07 PM   #38317
Tortoise*

All this victory talk, no actions.
Old 03-13-2012, 10:12 PM   #38318

Quote:
All this victory talk, no actions.

Old 03-13-2012, 10:13 PM   #38319
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Old 03-13-2012, 10:15 PM   #38320
Tortoise*

Quote:

Meh. If that's all you got, I can take 'em

Products Discussed in this Thread