Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Funny Pictures

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-15-2013, 09:12 PM   #78881
Murman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Murman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
My last name is LOVE. Not kidding. When I called my dad about 19 years ago to tell him my wife and I were expecting, I told him we were going to name the child Megan if it was a girl and Macon if it was a boy. About 3 hours later, he called back and asked if I was serious.
Old 07-15-2013, 09:20 PM   #78882
Banned
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murman View Post
My last name is LOVE. Not kidding. When I called my dad about 19 years ago to tell him my wife and I were expecting, I told him we were going to name the child Megan if it was a girl and Macon if it was a boy. About 3 hours later, he called back and asked if I was serious.
Lol that's awesome

I knew twins named Ima and Ura Hogg. Funny Polish immigrants for ya
Old 07-15-2013, 10:21 PM   #78883
2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: chris
2008taco's Tacoma Gallery
www.sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/p480x480/1017061_532419526822918_1173071292_n.jpg
Old 07-16-2013, 09:42 AM   #78888
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Az4x4 View Post

OK, now we understand..
Ban
Old 07-16-2013, 10:37 AM   #78890
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Haha nice!
Old 07-16-2013, 10:49 AM   #78893
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
Portland is cracking down on hipsters:
Now if only we could do something about the yuppies and homeless...

Although at one point I swear I heard someone saying something about buying 100 amtrak tickets to San Diego and offering the latter a free ride to a warmer climate
Old 07-16-2013, 10:56 AM   #78894
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboGT View Post
Now if only we could do something about the yuppies and homeless...

Although at one point I swear I heard someone saying something about buying 100 amtrak tickets to San Diego and offering the latter a free ride to a warmer climate

:50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_hmXbLCEkE
Old 07-16-2013, 11:22 AM   #78895
Az4x4Taco
Az4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police Officer: Retired
Name: George
Az4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
Portland is cracking down on hipsters:
Good one! ..I can imagine that bear trap with a lot of different kinds of bait in it!
Old 07-16-2013, 11:38 AM   #78897
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
This thread is dead to me now.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:01 PM   #78899
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Az4x4 View Post
Why must you ask why?!!
Because its annoying.

We appreciate you taking the time to post pictures, but it takes away the humor when you caption everything.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:11 PM   #78900
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Because its annoying.

We appreciate you taking the time to post pictures, but it takes away the humor when you caption everything.
At least he posts pictures. What's even more annoying and even less humors is pointless commentary without pictures....in a picture thread. Here's your last 10 posts here

Quote:
Lol! Good old jersey...
Quote:

Now throw up a funny picture and it'll be even better
Quote:
Quote:
Omg r u serious? There's shit in rivers? So all this time I've been thinking fish use toilets but really they just shit in the rivers?
Quote:
Quote:
Here take a seat on the floor and let us show you what it is....
Quote:
Well that may be true...
Quote:
Better than the girls in Pennsylvania.. I hear those whores are all inbred..
Quote:
atleast he's got a pillow to sit on! lol
Quote:
grrrr rarrrrr

And of course...picture

Products Discussed in this Thread