Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Funny Pictures

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-08-2013, 07:36 PM   #85782
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco terror View Post
lol, My grandma has a Maltese that literally won't stop barking when it sees me.

You people don't understand the amount of hatred I have for that creature, I would so curb stomp that little shit if I could.
Same here, I cant figure out how to shut it up! I told my mom not to be surprised if one day she comes home and the dog... (whisper voice) ran away
Old 10-08-2013, 08:25 PM   #85783
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-08-2013, 08:29 PM   #85784
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsenoff View Post
If thats his doppelgänger he should be dead
Bro, watch your ass
Old 10-08-2013, 08:33 PM   #85785
Gear Jammer
Brodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brodie's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-08-2013, 08:34 PM   #85786
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApacheDriver View Post
OMG I thought this was ME for a second! But I don't own a shirt like that and I definitely don't remember an encounter with a creepy Ron McD.

(Pics or it didn't happen, right?)
I don't get it, you don't even have red hair.
Old 10-08-2013, 08:36 PM   #85787
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-08-2013, 08:40 PM   #85788
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApacheDriver View Post
OMG I thought this was ME for a second! But I don't own a shirt like that and I definitely don't remember an encounter with a creepy Ron McD.

(Pics or it didn't happen, right?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsenoff View Post
If thats his doppelgänger he should be dead
Wut?
Old 10-08-2013, 08:43 PM   #85789
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 10-08-2013, 08:51 PM   #85790
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-08-2013, 09:05 PM   #85791

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
I hate to make a fuss of this but I got neg perred for this by someone saying that I think I am better than all the handicapped/disabled/special needs people out there...

Does this picture say anything about handicapped/disabled/special needs people? No it does not. It specifically says people who are too lazy to do it themselves, implying that they are capable of doing it but choose not to out of laziness... I have no problems with supporting handicapped/disabled/special needs people. I do have a problem with the lazy freeloaders who are abusing these good systems... Our curent run of politicians seem to get elected on the platform of vote for me and I'll give you free shit and seem to be ruining this country by continuing to try to give out more free shit than the country can handle so that they can keep getting re-elected... I just happened to find it funny how they related that to Trick-or-Treating. Just enjoy the humor people don't take these pics personally. I didn't make them I just post them...

/rant...
Old 10-08-2013, 09:15 PM   #85792

Old 10-08-2013, 09:16 PM   #85793

Old 10-08-2013, 09:16 PM   #85794

Old 10-08-2013, 09:17 PM   #85795

Old 10-08-2013, 09:17 PM   #85796
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
I hate to make a fuss of this but I got neg perred for this by someone saying that I think I am better than all the handicapped/disabled/special needs people out there...

Does this picture say anything about handicapped/disabled/special needs people? No it does not. It specifically says people who are too lazy to do it themselves, implying that they are capable of doing it but choose not to out of laziness... I have no problems with supporting handicapped/disabled/special needs people. I do have a problem with the lazy freeloaders who are abusing these good systems... Our curent run of politicians seem to get elected on the platform of vote for me and I'll give you free shit and seem to be ruining this country by continuing to try to give out more free shit than the country can handle so that they can keep getting re-elected... I just happened to find it funny how they related that to Trick-or-Treating. Just enjoy the humor people don't take these pics personally. I didn't make them I just post them...

/rant...
WTF!!! Im the one that hates handicapped/disabled/special needs libtards!!!

dont worry, i posi repped you
Old 10-08-2013, 09:17 PM   #85797

Old 10-08-2013, 09:21 PM   #85798

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
WTF!!! Im the one that hates handicapped/disabled/special needs libtards!!!

dont worry, i posi repped you
Yeah I saw. Somebody even neg repped me for that rant post. haha I hate the stupid comments. I get about 1 a week now it seems and I'm starting to think it is the same person every time... They always comment about the same kind of post with some sort of stereotype judgement of me... Annoying as shit, but whatever. It's the Internet right?! haha
Old 10-08-2013, 09:21 PM   #85799

Old 10-08-2013, 09:22 PM   #85800

Products Discussed in this Thread