Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Funny Pictures

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-04-2014, 07:38 AM   #94501
User Friendly
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottalot's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharypaul89 View Post
Haha I'm left-handed, so I should know my fkn left from right! But, if I'm reading directions or something, I have to pause and think real quick, "okay, left, let's go!"

EDIT: I just re-read this and it makes no sense. I assume right-handed people would know their left from right, just as well as a lefty does. Fuck this, I'm going back to bed.
If you make an l using the fingers on your left hand it will look correct if you look at it only when using the left hand. Hint your thumb forms the bottom leg of the l. ...
Old 01-04-2014, 07:57 AM   #94502
Eat right, be fit, die anyway
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zacharypaul89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottalot View Post
If you make an l using the fingers on your left hand it will look correct if you look at it only when using the left hand. Hint your thumb forms the bottom leg of the l. ...
Haha I'm not THAT stupid! Sometimes, it just takes me a second to process lol
Old 01-04-2014, 08:19 AM   #94503
User Friendly
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottalot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha I'm not THAT stupid! Sometimes, it just takes me a second to process lol
Lol..my wife still has issues with it.. I Give her hell too
Old 01-04-2014, 08:45 AM   #94504
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-04-2014, 09:42 AM   #94505
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipskip View Post
I would drive the piss out of that!
Old 01-04-2014, 09:47 AM   #94506
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-04-2014, 09:52 AM   #94507
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would drive the piss out of that!
The tire on the roof is for when the car rolls over. Given the short wheelbase and high ride height, it probably rolls over very easily.

Quote:
Is that the same actor from the Sienna "Swagger Wagon" commercial?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql-N3F1FhW4
Old 01-04-2014, 10:20 AM   #94508
Smurf it.
Guerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: 00
Guerrilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What kind of guys get into equestrian?

When I was younger I rode in the rough stock event bareback in the rodeo.

But the English style like you posted is a different world and I would've and still would look at the guys as being kinda "soft" prim and prissy.
The girls on the other hand, I always like the tight pants etc.
Old 01-04-2014, 10:25 AM   #94509
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
Pros and cons to each. I like western but the few times I've rode English I've enjoyed the closer contact feeling you get with the horse. I'd like to try jumping one day too.
Old 01-04-2014, 10:27 AM   #94510
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Horses need to stay the fuck away from me. I hate them. Traumatized as an infant
Old 01-04-2014, 10:31 AM   #94511
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
Horses need to stay the fuck away from me. I hate them. Traumatized as an infant

I spent all of high school cleaning horse stalls as my job. I don't mind them as long as the owner isn't retarded and actually disciplines them. I've broken a few poop forks on one POS horse in particular (under orders of the owner). He behaved around me after that.
Old 01-04-2014, 10:33 AM   #94512

I'd have to say there's a big difference in the levels of badassness between rodeo and equestrian...

This:

is waaaay more badass than this:

Old 01-04-2014, 10:34 AM   #94513
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post

I spent all of high school cleaning horse stalls as my job. I don't mind them as long as the owner isn't retarded and actually disciplines them. I've broken a few poop forks on one POS horse in particular (under orders of the owner). He behaved around me after that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ockqIK8x4Ik

There is zero badassery in english lol. Not to mention it has the whole snobby, bitch stereotype to overcome. Generally a red flag when I meet a girl who rides english haha. There are always exceptions though.
Old 01-04-2014, 10:36 AM   #94514
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobert14 View Post
exactly
Old 01-04-2014, 10:39 AM   #94515

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
exactly
Preferred method for baja.

Old 01-04-2014, 10:40 AM   #94516
braaap

Old 01-04-2014, 10:42 AM   #94517

Old 01-04-2014, 01:51 PM   #94518
The Aviator
12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
Name: Roberto
12TRDTacoma's Tacoma Gallery

Old 01-04-2014, 02:28 PM   #94519

Products Discussed in this Thread