Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Funny Pictures

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-26-2014, 01:26 PM   #96081
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
Agreed.
This is what happens when kids go to art school.
Meanwhile the kids in engineering school put the battery inside the front bumper or under the driver's seat...
Old 01-26-2014, 01:51 PM   #96082
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
Meanwhile the kids in engineering school put the battery inside the front bumper or under the driver's seat...

Also so true.

Old 01-26-2014, 02:02 PM   #96083
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
When a dog owner dies, the dog will sometimes refuse to eat and die shortly after.

When a cat owner dies, the cat will begin eating the owner's corpse:

http://articles.mcall.com/2010-07-07...roner-dead-dog
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...5#.UuV31eU7hR8
Old 01-26-2014, 02:27 PM   #96084
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-26-2014, 02:31 PM   #96085
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Ahahahaha
Old 01-26-2014, 02:44 PM   #96086
Burritos Taco is a glorious beacon of lightBurritos Taco is a glorious beacon of lightBurritos Taco is a glorious beacon of lightBurritos Taco is a glorious beacon of lightBurritos Taco is a glorious beacon of light
Burritos Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomatrd99 View Post
Most often than not one is going faster and goes to pass another and then some asshole in car decides he or she doesn't want to be behind that big truck and goes to pass them on the right. Next thing a hill comes up and the trucker in the passing lane cannot get over to the right cause the asshat in the car is now there and complaining about the trucker. You can't just slow down and get behind everyone (especially on a steep grade) as you could miss the gear when downshifting and end up on the side of the road.

The reason a lot of truckers aren't as respectful to others as they used to be, is people in cars are more often than not trying to kill them by cutting them off doing a right hand exit from the left lane, jumping in front of them to slow down just so they don't have to be behind a truck, or riding along in the middle or left lane because they do want to keep right / pass left and all while blocking the truckers one passing lane.

I am a truck driver, and your sir get it. Thanks.

Almost no one knows how to drive around trucks, some people act like they want to die... I just want to deliver my cargo.
Old 01-26-2014, 02:56 PM   #96087
The Messiah
90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
90YotaPU's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burritos Taco View Post

Almost no one knows how to drive around trucks, some people act like they want to die... I just want to deliver my cargo.
My hat's off to you. It's a tough life. I grew up in a trucking family and even did it myself for close to ten years till I got talked out of it for an office job. Though I am happy with my current career, I still miss it and do an occasional run.
Old 01-26-2014, 02:57 PM   #96088
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
drivers license

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burritos Taco View Post

Truck drivers go thru EXTENSIVE training and tests-Some car drivers should not be allowed to wipe their ass-let alone drive. Their media devices rule their lives. They pay little attention to DRIVING.
I do not drive a truck but have towed a trailer--it makes you much more aware of what trucker must deal with.
TRUCKERS have a THUMBS UP !!!!
They are responsible for delivering EVERYTHING-THANKS TRUCKERS!!!
Old 01-26-2014, 03:36 PM   #96089
Plain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Plain Jane Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Just as their are good doctors, mechanics, plumbers, etc....there are bad ones as well. Truck drivers are no different. I commute on a major highway daily. It's very easy to spot the good truck drivers vs. the bad ones.
Old 01-26-2014, 04:27 PM   #96090
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plain Jane Taco View Post
Just as their are good doctors, mechanics, plumbers, etc....there are bad ones as well. Truck drivers are no different. I commute on a major highway daily. It's very easy to spot the good truck drivers vs. the bad ones.
+1

From a lot of the weaving in (and out of) their lane and speed variances I see every day, truck drivers are not immune from media devices.
Old 01-26-2014, 04:31 PM   #96091
I am the one who knocks
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
I met an asshole trucker on the road the other day. I said...wtf..?
Old 01-26-2014, 06:57 PM   #96092
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomatrd99 View Post
My hat's off to you. It's a tough life. I grew up in a trucking family and even did it myself for close to ten years till I got talked out of it for an office job. Though I am happy with my current career, I still miss it and do an occasional run.
Quote:
Originally Posted by newertoy View Post
Truck drivers go thru EXTENSIVE training and tests-Some car drivers should not be allowed to wipe their ass-let alone drive. Their media devices rule their lives. They pay little attention to DRIVING.
I do not drive a truck but have towed a trailer--it makes you much more aware of what trucker must deal with.
TRUCKERS have a THUMBS UP !!!!
They are responsible for delivering EVERYTHING-THANKS TRUCKERS!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plain Jane Taco View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
I met an asshole trucker on the road the other day. I said...wtf..?

Funny Pictures-images.jpg

Old 01-26-2014, 07:09 PM   #96093
I am the one who knocks
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Mine was by far the best
Old 01-26-2014, 08:30 PM   #96095
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. DTOM
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharypaul89 View Post
If you get this, I bet you were born in the 80's:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
Born in the 80's and don't get it
Born in the mid 90's and knew exactly what it was...
Old 01-26-2014, 08:53 PM   #96096
Lord of War

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharypaul89 View Post
If you get this, I bet you were born in the 80's:
I was born in the '80s and I didn't get this until I saw the next post.

Zelda was a movie right?

Old 01-26-2014, 09:22 PM   #96097
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Old 01-26-2014, 09:40 PM   #96098
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
Yessss
Old 01-26-2014, 09:45 PM   #96099
Lord of War

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Shouldn't Big Gay Truck and SoCal Desert Rat be separate groups?

Products Discussed in this Thread