Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Funny Pictures

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-19-2014, 11:15 PM   #109687
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-20-2014, 04:17 AM   #109690
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
Nevermind. Saw the other response. Why just work out one ARM? Very odd.
When this was posted last time, IIRC he only exercised one arm so he could compete in lower weight classes.
Old 06-20-2014, 07:05 AM   #109691
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boring View Post
I pissed off a silverback at a zoo once. I starred at him and beat my chest a little. He flipped out and tried to break the glass and kill me. The glass barely held.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
^I had a large Siberian tiger leap at me with jaws open at Busch Gardens. The glass barely held.
Quote:
Originally Posted by T Fades View Post
This one girl saw I took the last piece of fried chicken at a buffet . The glass barely held.
I tapped on my fish tank. The glass barely held.
Old 06-20-2014, 07:37 AM   #109693
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boring View Post
I pissed off a silverback at a zoo once. I starred at him and beat my chest a little. He flipped out and tried to break the glass and kill me. The glass barely held.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
^I had a large Siberian tiger leap at me with jaws open at Busch Gardens. The glass barely held.
Quote:
Originally Posted by T Fades View Post
This one girl saw I took the last piece of fried chicken at a buffet . The glass barely held.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ag4892 View Post
I had several drinks, I could barely hold the glass.
I banged this teacher real hard one time.. Her glasses barely held

Old 06-20-2014, 08:20 AM   #109694
Semper Procrastinus
Noelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Noel
Noelie84's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-20-2014, 10:07 AM   #109698
ಠ_ಠ
greeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

greeneggsnspam's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-20-2014, 10:39 AM   #109699
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-20-2014, 06:28 PM   #109700
This space intentionally left blank.
Boring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Discharged honorably many years ago.
Boring's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boring

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Fades

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ag4892
I had several drinks, I could barely hold the glass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWaldz View Post
I banged this teacher real hard one time.. Her glasses barely held
OK!
He did make it bow out though. Plexiglass?

I said something wrong on a forum post once. The internet barely held.

Products Discussed in this Thread