Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Tacoma Wave

Old 09-22-2009, 12:42 PM   #1
Watching Chris4x4 o.O
borderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Navy: Leading seaman, Electrical Technician, CFFS(E), Pacific Fleet
Name: Jeremy
borderbrat's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma Wave

Ok so I just finished my trip to Ontario and back about 4000 km each way. You know how motorcycle always wave at each other even if they don't know the person. I've have kinda the same experience in all parts of Canada only it was with fellow 2nd gen owners so I've started to wave back. Do we love our trucks that much? Could a new trend be starting? How many of you have waved at another taco just cause its a taco?
Old 09-22-2009, 12:55 PM   #2
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
This is how they wave here in Jersey.

Old 09-22-2009, 01:02 PM   #3
Ka-freakin'-BOOM!
fghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
fghtngsquirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fghtngsquirrel
Yeah, I tried that around here and they ignore you. Thinking about getting train horns and busting some ear drums...
Old 09-22-2009, 01:03 PM   #4
12Btaco is a name known to all12Btaco is a name known to all12Btaco is a name known to all12Btaco is a name known to all12Btaco is a name known to all12Btaco is a name known to all

Army: Currently serving
Name: Danny
12Btaco's Tacoma Gallery
I've been trying it here for the last 6 months, and the only person that ever acknowledges me is another TW member. Some people are just jackasses!
Old 09-22-2009, 01:05 PM   #5
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
i've actually thought about this before. we should start somthin new like a flash of the headlights or somthing original
Old 09-22-2009, 01:05 PM   #6
j_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant future

Name: catdick
j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
I keep seeing a guy black double cab that lives in the next county over, every time I see him he waves, and I wave back. I have no clue who he is... I wave at every Tacoma I see.
Old 09-22-2009, 02:47 PM   #8
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Flatbillers here don't wave you back. They have a WTF look on their face when you wave at them, and they stare down your truck.
Old 09-22-2009, 02:55 PM   #9
Ka-freakin'-BOOM!
fghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
fghtngsquirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fghtngsquirrel
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
Flatbillers here don't wave you back. They have a WTF look on their face when you wave at them, and they stare down your truck.
Exactly like here in Jax... hate that! I wave at the Jeeps as I drive by
Old 09-22-2009, 02:56 PM   #10
hawaiikone is a splendid one to beholdhawaiikone is a splendid one to beholdhawaiikone is a splendid one to beholdhawaiikone is a splendid one to beholdhawaiikone is a splendid one to beholdhawaiikone is a splendid one to beholdhawaiikone is a splendid one to behold
Air Force: FAC, 1891 Comm., 15th Air Wing
Name: Cliff
hawaiikone's Tacoma Gallery
flatbillers? (sorry- old man)
Old 09-22-2009, 02:57 PM   #11
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
i wave at otherr first genners i see
Old 09-22-2009, 03:17 PM   #12
Slygrin is a jewel in the roughSlygrin is a jewel in the roughSlygrin is a jewel in the rough

Name: Mike
Slygrin's Tacoma Gallery
The problem I see is it will be like the motorcycle forums. Pretty soon there will be a bunch of threads complaining about all the people that don't wave. Lifted trucks don't wave at the lowered ones. Those with tonneau covers don't wave at the guys with tinted windows..........
Old 09-22-2009, 03:20 PM   #14
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
theres a few guys i always see who have lifted tacos and we always wave at eachother
Old 09-22-2009, 03:23 PM   #15
Motoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
Motoxerc0's Tacoma Gallery
I do it every time I see one. Kinda like the jeep wave. I've been doing it for about a year now. Sometimes I get a wave back and sometimes I get a WTF look.
Old 09-22-2009, 03:24 PM   #16
StaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
StaticFilter's Tacoma Gallery
I give the backwards peace sign or honk my Hella horns (sounds like a lambo horn, people have to look, if even just to laugh haha) at badass tacos, i try not to give stock tacos the time of day anymore, not cuz im a snob, but cuz im sick of waving at OLD WOMEN
Old 09-22-2009, 03:26 PM   #17
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
i wave at all tacos i see but usually dont get returned the courtesy
Old 09-22-2009, 03:29 PM   #18
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiikone View Post
flatbillers? (sorry- old man)

I don't know how to explain that one, But I can point one out.

Bros is another word for them. They wear black sagging dickies shorts, Tall black socks up black shirts and a hat with a flatten bill.
Old 09-22-2009, 03:30 PM   #19
Arcanite09 is a jewel in the roughArcanite09 is a jewel in the roughArcanite09 is a jewel in the roughArcanite09 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Nico
Arcanite09's Tacoma Gallery
I noticed only the moded taco owners wave and the the none moded owners could care less here where i live.
Old 09-22-2009, 05:12 PM   #20
hawaiikone is a splendid one to beholdhawaiikone is a splendid one to beholdhawaiikone is a splendid one to beholdhawaiikone is a splendid one to beholdhawaiikone is a splendid one to beholdhawaiikone is a splendid one to beholdhawaiikone is a splendid one to behold
Air Force: FAC, 1891 Comm., 15th Air Wing
Name: Cliff
hawaiikone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
I don't know how to explain that one, But I can point one out.

Bros is another word for them. They wear black sagging dickies shorts, Tall black socks up black shirts and a hat with a flatten bill.

got it, see it all the time...