Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

how to video

Old 09-29-2009, 04:57 PM   #1
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
how to video

this video is how to destroy a nextel phone

chris you should like this

Old 09-29-2009, 05:08 PM   #2
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Haha you would! Cheers!
Old 09-29-2009, 05:13 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Well Done! But I have to say, My method is MUCH more efficient.

Old 09-29-2009, 05:24 PM   #4
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meh
they both get the job done
Old 09-29-2009, 05:25 PM   #5
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
meh
they both get the job done
Yeppo!
Old 09-29-2009, 05:25 PM   #6

The band saw is a nice touch too.
Old 09-29-2009, 05:27 PM   #7

i was thinking angle grinder after the ban saw but then i looked at my slege hammer
thats when you seen me go over to my vice and then went to the wood
Old 09-29-2009, 05:27 PM   #8

Quote:
i was thinking angle grinder after the ban saw but then i looked at my slege hammer
thats when you seen me go over to my vice and then went to the wood
That was awsome! FWIW, Get a tripod.
Old 09-29-2009, 05:32 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
That was awsome! FWIW, Get a tripod.
i can see that i need one
i was scared i was gonna cut my thumb off when i was cutting the phone
thats why the video was so shakey
Old 09-29-2009, 05:33 PM   #10
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery

my iphone.......
Old 09-29-2009, 05:37 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLift37 View Post

my iphone.......
so.........im guessing it dosent work now?
Old 09-29-2009, 05:38 PM   #12
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
so.........im guessing it dosent work now?
It's FIXED now!
Old 09-29-2009, 05:38 PM   #13
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLift37 View Post

my iphone.......
wtf for?
Old 09-29-2009, 05:39 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
It's FIXED now!

how can i be soo stupid
its soooo obvious its "fixed"
Old 09-29-2009, 05:40 PM   #15
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

how can i be soo stupid
its soooo obvious its "fixed"
Hey, if I was stilling having issues with my iPhone, I'm sure Chris4x4 would have put a bullet hole through it by now.
Old 09-29-2009, 05:41 PM   #16
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker2008 View Post
wtf for?

it wasn't working....
its fixed now.....
Old 09-29-2009, 05:43 PM   #17

Quote:
Hey, if I was stilling having issues with my iPhone, I'm sure Chris4x4 would have put a bullet hole through it by now.
hmm... that gives me an idea for my current phone when it stops working
5 rounds of countunious buckshot or 30-06 round @ 100 yards
:notshure:
Old 09-29-2009, 05:44 PM   #18
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have like 3 or 4 old phones that are in need of "fixing". Hmmmmm
Old 09-29-2009, 05:49 PM   #19

Quote:
Next week, Im hoping to see if My Qualcom phone can withstand a .44 mag.
Old 09-29-2009, 05:49 PM   #20

Quote:
I have like 3 or 4 old phones that are in need of "fixing". Hmmmmm
hmmmm

sounds like it would be fun to fix them