Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Female dog problems.

Old 10-06-2009, 07:54 PM   #1
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Female dog problems.

MY dog is a girl and I don't know why but whenever I walk in through the front door, I bend over to pet my dog but right when I do it, she just starts pissing. Why is this? My buddy told me she'll get over it but it's been close to 2 years and she's still doing it. Any ideas? Should I just let it blow through? My pit bull doesn't have this problem but it's a he.

Thanks in advance
Old 10-06-2009, 08:48 PM   #2
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBawlzTaco View Post
MY dog is a girl and I don't know why but whenever I walk in through the front door, I bend over to pet my dog but right when I do it, she just starts pissing. Why is this? My buddy told me she'll get over it but it's been close to 2 years and she's still doing it. Any ideas? Should I just let it blow through? My pit bull doesn't have this problem but it's a he.

Thanks in advance
its an excitement thing. They cant hold their piss when they are too excited. they have no control. The trick is to control the excitement. we are working on this with our puppy. what we do is ignore her and go about our business for a few minutes when we get home before giving her attention. this lowers the excitement involved in you getting home. hope this helps.
Old 10-07-2009, 01:50 AM   #3
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
FoxySandChick's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.ehow.com/how_4523488_prev...-pee-dogs.html
Old 10-07-2009, 02:54 AM   #4
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
FoxySandChick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
and its what kind of dog?

with your reputation I was a lil worried about even looking in this post after reading the title....So far it seems decent.
of the dog and a sign in the pic that says TW rocks!

but that is why I posted a simple link instead of typing it out myself .
Old 10-07-2009, 02:49 PM   #5
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It's a beagle mix.
And Ill put up a pic of her in a bit.
Old 10-07-2009, 02:50 PM   #6

I think I did this right
Old 10-07-2009, 02:53 PM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad its so damn cute...
Old 10-07-2009, 02:54 PM   #9
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
awww....
Old 10-07-2009, 03:01 PM   #10
Jmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Scout
Name: James
Jmartin89's Tacoma Gallery
i have been around a lot of dogs and the only thing i can think of is that it might be scared ive seen a lot of real skiddish dogs do that never excitment causing it my dads pit bull jumps through the window of his truck when he comes home from work cause she is so excited and that has never happened
Old 10-07-2009, 03:07 PM   #11
Rocking your mom's world Since 1997
drew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
Only solution is euthanasia
Old 10-07-2009, 03:09 PM   #12
Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
Just a pup! Shes too excited like the others have said. Just work on it. She should get better. What a cutie though.
Old 10-07-2009, 03:19 PM   #13
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
my puppy used to do this and i did the ignoring thing and after a couple weeks it stopped peeing when i came home. another thing is to make sure you let them out when you get home so it doesn't happen inside
Old 10-07-2009, 03:29 PM   #14
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
What a bitch.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Old 10-07-2009, 03:30 PM   #15
DellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dell
DellGSG5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBawlzTaco View Post

Thanks in advance

My dog does same thing every time I get home, I guest she just to happy to see you. so what I do. every time I get home I open the door and let her go outside by the grass and pet her there. what kind of dog you have? mine is yorkie poo.
Old 10-07-2009, 03:40 PM   #16
Arcanite09 is a jewel in the roughArcanite09 is a jewel in the roughArcanite09 is a jewel in the roughArcanite09 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Nico
Arcanite09's Tacoma Gallery
i heard it was a form of her showing you that you are the dominate figure.. i watch to much dog whisper lol
Old 10-07-2009, 04:49 PM   #17

Hahaha thanks guys. She is one cute pup. I rescued her from a shelter. Apparently her previous owners abused her. When I first got her she was so thin I was shocked. Now she's so plump she looks like violet from charlie and the chocolate factory but not blue..

And that's what I do, I try to walk in and get to the door. She follows, but halfway she just starts peeing and walking so she makes a piss-line behind her.

and Cmack, she is a bitch. She hates girls.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:15 PM   #18
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
i dont care what the questions is, but use more peanut butter no but in all seriousness, she pees cause 1) shes super excited or 2) she thinks your gonna smack her. either way. just stay as calm as possible. if you get home, ignore her for a few minutes. then slowly pet her......and then get out the peanut better YEEAH
Old 10-07-2009, 09:26 PM   #19
bullshooter is on a distinguished road

bullshooter's Tacoma Gallery
she is not scared, just excited to see you. take her out as soon as you open the door to associate that she pee's outside. and/or ignore her for a period of time till her excitement level is low. do not make eye contact or acknowledge her till she is calm. pay attention to her body language. no attention till she is calm......period.