Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

*OFFICiAL* where and how do you live? (with poll and everything!)

View Poll Results: multiple choice!
with parents 42 20.79%
by yourself 35 17.33%
in a dorm 10 4.95%
married in own house or apartment or whatnot 96 47.52%
in moms basement (aspiring to be a rock star or some crap) 9 4.46%
on the streets son! 5 2.48%
west coast 53 26.24%
east coast/midwest 51 25.25%
north 22 10.89%
south (sorry not enough poll options) 48 23.76%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 202. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-08-2009, 06:12 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
*OFFICiAL* where and how do you live? (with poll and everything!)

ok so again where do you live? and how do you live it?

oh and dont be lazy and just vote and then leave
Old 10-08-2009, 06:13 PM   #2
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Umm...No poll
Old 10-08-2009, 06:14 PM   #3
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Umm...No poll
x2
Old 10-08-2009, 06:15 PM   #4
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
i got it i was working on it
Old 10-08-2009, 06:16 PM   #5
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I live in AZ with my parents.

That will be changing soon. In less than two years, I will be on my own and in college. Might be on my own and about 15,000mi away here before I know it.

I voted for the three that either apply to me currently or will be soon.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:17 PM   #6
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
I live in AZ with my parents.

That will be changing soon. In less than two years, I will be on my own and in college. Might be on my own and about 15,000mi away here before I know it.

I voted for the three that either apply to me currently or will be shortly.
scotland right?
Old 10-08-2009, 06:18 PM   #7
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
oh and x 1000000000000 for moms basement!
Old 10-08-2009, 06:18 PM   #8
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
scotland right?

Did Derek mention anything about it? It's still unknown if it will happen.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:19 PM   #9
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Did Derek mention anything about it? It's still unknown if it will happen.
lol yeah derek told me haha
Old 10-08-2009, 06:20 PM   #10
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol yeah derek told me haha
That little bitch. He probably told you about my many other issues too haha
Old 10-08-2009, 06:20 PM   #11
TREADING LIGHTLY!
baildavc will become famous soon enough

Name: David
baildavc's Tacoma Gallery
from the south and live with my wife.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:20 PM   #12
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Almost married, we just bought our house in June!
Old 10-08-2009, 06:20 PM   #13
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That little bitch. He probably told you about my many other issues too haha

haha nope! just that! he told me when you texted him then that was it.. haha
Old 10-08-2009, 06:21 PM   #14
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
az in an apartment with 2 hamster
Old 10-08-2009, 06:21 PM   #15
Menametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud of

Navy: ET1(SW/AW)
Menametony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Menametony
living by myself currently.. moving out in about a month to san diego.. gonna live with my sister.. navy's moving me from one side to the other
Old 10-08-2009, 06:22 PM   #16
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha nope! just that! he told me when you texted him then that was it.. haha
Haha the other night when you were with him? Yeah he's told me to keep him updated on the status of it. Who knows if it will even happen though. It's just a dream and a possible opportunity that requires a lot of work and things to happen.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:22 PM   #17
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menametony View Post
living by myself currently.. moving out in about a month to san diego.. gonna live with my sister.. navy's moving me from one side to the other
i promise you san diego is waaaaay better
Old 10-08-2009, 06:22 PM   #18
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha the other night when you were with him? Yeah he's told em to keep him updated on the status of it.
yep! we got sammiches hhaha it was daaaaaaaaaank haha
Old 10-08-2009, 06:23 PM   #19
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
with parents in the south