Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

official drunk thread!

Old 09-01-2013, 03:01 AM   #221
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Update:

Just made it home. I hit a deer. Bambi to be exact. His min. Saw it all. No check engine light or anything so I'm good for now. Ill check it out when I wake up. Hopefully it's not too bad. Haha
Old 09-03-2013, 05:42 PM   #222
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
ye;p... mhere we r again
Old 09-06-2013, 09:01 PM   #223
Banned
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
bada bing! samm oct fest in the house. mmm mmm mmm
Old 09-06-2013, 10:00 PM   #224
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
?????????????????????!?!??!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????, ?????!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!!?,,?!82&:!:&:&:@/"/@/@2&.$.&;@:@ndndndkdndnelslskendvjcuricgendpcushelb dcdkekeiehevwkdkcbfnbdkeje
Old 09-12-2013, 12:31 AM   #225
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
it's one of those nights, weekends during the week, gotta take advantage, sorry bout it.
Old 09-12-2013, 12:46 AM   #226
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing like a few beers after 12 hours in an ambulance. Amirite???
Old 09-12-2013, 01:23 AM   #227
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
if you work on either a BLS or ALS meat wagon you deserve more than just a few sir.
Old 09-12-2013, 01:52 AM   #228
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteupp View Post
if you work on either a BLS or ALS meat wagon you deserve more than just a few sir.
We run both fire and private. You twisted my arm, on to another!
Old 09-13-2013, 10:58 PM   #229
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Back at it again. Happy Friday
Old 09-13-2013, 11:25 PM   #230
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteupp View Post
Back at it again. Happy Friday
#tfti
Old 09-27-2013, 08:02 PM   #231
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
white russsianssssss
Old 09-28-2013, 09:19 PM   #232
Saw things so much clearer once you were in my....
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: IAFF Local 34 Professional Firefighters
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
bada bing! samm oct fest in the house. mmm mmm mmm
Man.... I used to love that! I noticed it just came out here this last week. Oh well... I'll stick with sobriety damnit...

Just got back for a week long Haz Mat class in Colorado and it was open bar every night after class. At least the guys from Union Pacific were nice enough to buy me a 12 pack of Diet Coke every night.

Drink up my friends just please don't drive. Not preaching, just cut way to many innocent people out of cars than I care to remember.
Old 09-28-2013, 09:22 PM   #233
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixinus View Post
Nothing like a few beers after 12 hours in an ambulance. Amirite???
That's what helped me become a alcoholic... Here's to hoping you handle it better than I did.
Old 10-04-2013, 10:17 PM   #234
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Duckling drunk
Old 10-04-2013, 11:11 PM   #235

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Turner View Post
That's what helped me become a alcoholic... Here's to hoping you handle it better than I did.
Amen! Haven't ever wanted a beer after work as much as I do these days. Its rough, no lie, but I'm trying to keep moderation.
Old 10-05-2013, 08:08 AM   #236

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixinus View Post
Amen! Haven't ever wanted a beer after work as much as I do these days. Its rough, no lie, but I'm trying to keep moderation.
I hope you are able to do just that. I thought I could but I failed.

Old 10-05-2013, 09:19 PM   #237
Banned
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
boom.. back in the drunk thread.
sam adamas]]s oktober fest here. :-)
Old 10-05-2013, 09:21 PM   #238
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Im fuked up, I get one day off a month...dont judge
Old 10-05-2013, 09:22 PM   #239

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
boom.. back in the drunk thread.
sam adamas]]s oktober fest here. :-)
That was always one of my favorite beers and time of year. I would usually go through 2 kegs in my kegerator before I sold it.
Old 10-05-2013, 09:24 PM   #240
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Turner View Post
That was always one of my favorite beers and time of year. I would usually go through 2 kegs in my kegerator before I sold it.
you shouldnt be in here friend.

same reason my wife said I shouldnt go into the gun store today.