Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Military rules, by Service

Old 10-11-2009, 08:43 PM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Military rules, by Service

Marine Corps Rules:
1. Be courteous to everyone, friendly to no one.
2. Decide to be aggressive enough, quickly enough.
3. Have a plan.
4. Have a back-up plan, because the first one probably won't work.
5. Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet ­ even your friends…
6. Do not attend a gunfight with a handgun whose caliber does not start with a "4."
7. Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive.
8. Move away from your attacker. Distance is your friend. (Lateral & diagonal preferred.)
9. Use cover or concealment as much as possible.
10. Flank your adversary when possible. Protect yours.
11. Always cheat; always win. The only unfair fight is the one you lose.
12. In ten years nobody will remember the details of caliber, stance, or tactics. They will only remember who lived.
13. If you are not shooting, you should be communicating your intention to shoot.

Navy SEAL's Rules:
1. Look very cool in sunglasses.
2. Kill every living thing within view.
3. Adjust speedo.
4. Check hair in mirror.

US Army Rangers Rules:
1. Walk in 50 miles wearing 75 pound rucksack while starving.
2. Locate individuals requiring killing.
3. Request permission via radio from "Higher" to perform killing.
4. Curse bitterly when mission is aborted.
5. Walk out 50 miles wearing a 75 pound rucksack while starving.

US Army Rules:
1. Curse bitterly when receiving operational order.
2. Make sure there is extra ammo and extra coffee.
3. Curse bitterly.
4. Curse bitterly.
5. Do not listen to 2nd LT's; it can get you killed.
6. Curse bitterly.

US Air Force Rules:
1. Have a cocktail.
2. Adjust temperature on air-conditioner.
3. See what's on HBO.
4. Ask "what is a gunfight?"
5. Request more funding from Congress with a "killer" Power Point presentation.
6. Wine & dine 'key' Congressmen, invite DOD & defense industry executives.
7. Receive funding, set up new command and assemble assets.
8. Declare the assets "strategic" and never deploy them operationally.
9. Hurry to make 13:45 tee-time.
10. Make sure the base is as far as possible from the conflict but close enough to have tax exemption.

US Navy Rules:
1. Go to Sea.
2. Drink Coffee.
3. Deploy Marines
Old 10-11-2009, 08:54 PM   #3
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: AMMO
Name: Daniel
TacomaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good to me
Old 10-11-2009, 09:07 PM   #4
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
u.s. air force.
11. Ask for even more funding for big screen tv's and more moniters so I can check email and play flash games at the same time.

I wish I would have gotten a pic of the control room I use to work in. 3 big screen tv/moniters on front wall, 5 computers each with 3 screens, and a projector for another wall. such a waste of funds
Old 10-11-2009, 09:09 PM   #5
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: AMMO
Name: Daniel
TacomaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
u.s. air force.
11. Ask for even more funding for big screen tv's and more moniters so I can check email and play flash games at the same time.

I wish I would have gotten a pic of the control room I use to work in. 3 big screen tv/moniters on front wall, 5 computers each with 3 screens, and a projector for another wall. such a waste of funds
Or the perfect investment!
Old 10-11-2009, 09:28 PM   #6
toast is on a distinguished road
toast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
u.s. air force.

Tip of the iceberg for the chair force...you would not believe what really goes on..
Old 10-12-2009, 05:43 AM   #8
betz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud of

Air Force: Aircraft Maintenance
Name: Steve
betz.steven's Tacoma Gallery
seeing as i am on TW at work, on two seperate monitors so i can multi task around the site, i'd say the Airforce one is pretty accurate.
Old 10-12-2009, 05:46 AM   #9
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
US Navy Rules:
1. Go to Sea.
2. Drink Coffee.
3. Deploy Marines
Actually
1. Wake up at 0600- stay in rack for another 30mins
2. Shave-- wait, screw that
3. Breakfast, eggs to order, french toast, coffee
4. Bullshit with buddies
5. Lite off 1 and 2 generators
6. Listen to weapons division bitch cause they had to get up early
7. Lite off mains
8. Get underway
9. Eat lunch, chili, pizza, cheesburgers
10. Drink more coffee
11. Deploy Marines
Old 10-12-2009, 05:57 AM   #10
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
I could say this about ANY of them.... it DEPENDS on what your job is whether you have all the computers to play on, or if you actually have work to do.
Old 10-12-2009, 06:21 AM   #11
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post

US Navy Rules:
1. Go to Sea.
2. Drink Coffee.
3. Deploy Marines

.... I sure as hell dont remember it being that way when i was in in the early 70's, damn i guess i missed out on something
Old 10-12-2009, 06:22 AM   #12
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Keep in mind, this was something sent to me.

I think every branch is important, and respect all of the folks in them!
Old 10-12-2009, 06:25 AM   #13
dwzild is just really nicedwzild is just really nicedwzild is just really nicedwzild is just really nice

Marines: Sgt/6114 - Cobra/Huey Helo Mech, HMLA-773
dwzild's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dwzild
Good Stuff.
Old 10-12-2009, 06:35 AM   #14
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Now that i think about it chris, after i did my 16 month tour in vietnam
it was more like this

US Navy Rules:
1. Go to Sea.
2. Drink Coffee.
3. Deploy Marines
4. Hit japan
5. Get Drunk
6. Chase Women
7. Go back to sea
8. Drink coffee
9. Pick up Marines
Old 10-12-2009, 08:01 AM   #16
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
haha! thats funny as hell