1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

car got broken into last night

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by mntbiker2008, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Oct 12, 2009 at 12:13 PM
    mntbiker2008

mntbiker2008 [OP] First I derp.. then I herp

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Cincinnati, OH
    Vehicle:
    93 Pick up 4x4 (sold), 10' Mazda 3
    im one pissed off sumbitch. yesterday i went out to my car to get something out and figured I would be back out so i left it unlocked. (i am normally really good about keeping it locked) the one time i left it unlocked i get fuckin broken into! I hadnt driven the car all weekend but i do know the car was not how it looked when i left it friday night. Got to the car this morning and i had a cup from chipotle on friday in there, it was knocked over and spilled all over my fuckin carpet, they tried taking my sirius radio (had the power cord disconnected but they couldnt get the mount off the dash) so they dug through my fuckin glove box and took my gps (didnt take the power cord though... fuckin dumbasses) and they ended up finding my Leatherman..... I went back to my trunk to make sure my medical tools were still back there because theres at least 5k in equipment, the trunk had been popped open but not latched shut. luckily all my stuff was back there ( i thoroughly checked it) got the police to come down and do a report.. needless to say im pretty pissed off that some scumbag would have the nerve to go through someone elses personal property...which im sure its going to be sold for dirt cheap just so the dirt bag can get his pot/coke fix. the shitty part is.... i have a 500$ deductable... those 2 things dont add up to 500... so it isnt even worth me turning it in. to get reimbursed.

I hope this person rots in hell.

rant off.

2. Oct 12, 2009 at 12:18 PM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    Sorry to hear.

3. Oct 12, 2009 at 12:20 PM
    mntbiker2008

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Cincinnati, OH
    Vehicle:
    it isnt the money that pisses me off... its the fact that i cant do anything about it. thats what pisses me off.

4. Oct 12, 2009 at 12:23 PM
    NraFan

NraFan Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!

Member:
    First Name:
    JT
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    2011 Sienna LE, rockin the mini van!
    Power sliding doors baby! WooHoo!
    Bummer. This is when you wish you could have caught the guy in the act and bashed his head in.

5. Oct 12, 2009 at 12:24 PM
    oldtacomaguy

oldtacomaguy four forty four

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    SE Conn.
    Vehicle:
    08 SR-5 4WD Impulse Red Pearl
    Alpine deck and amp, Polk speakers front and rear, Kenwood subwoofer, windows tinted to 20%, Sockmonkey decals, TSB, Eibach springs and Bilstein 5100's
    Sorry man, hope there is no other damage.

6. Oct 12, 2009 at 12:28 PM
    Anathollo

Anathollo www.saveadane.org

Member:
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Icon coilovers, Rear Fox Resi-shocks, 285/70/17 Toyo A/T's, Touchscreen JVC Headunit, Custom Rhino-lined sub box, Rocksford Fosgate components and Dual Rockford Fosgate 10" shallow subs, Pioneer and Rocksford Fosgate amps, 1250 watts total, Autometer Volt and Trans gauges with Lotek A-pillar, K&N Drop-in filter, WO Seat covers, Tint, NST WP pulley, Hi-lift jack, Diff breather mod, horn relocation mod, extra "D" rings, de-pinstriped, carrier bearing drop, Rear backup 886 bulbs, Camburg UCA's, AMW Catch can, BHLM, OME Dakars with AAL, Procomp 7089's, Front single hoop Demello bumper, Superwinch Tiger Shark 9500, Amsteel 3/8th synthetic line
    Yeah my neibor parked his Scion to go inside and change pants to go back to work, and left his GPS out which he normally doesn't do. When he came out 15mins later his window was smashed in and his GPS was taken. They caused a 1000$ of damage for a 200$ GPS. He had just moved here from Miami too. Welcome to Houston...

Well at least they didn't bust your window in costing you even more money and the loss of your vehicle for a few days.

7. Oct 12, 2009 at 12:28 PM
    mntbiker2008

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Cincinnati, OH
    Vehicle:

bingo...

there is no other damage.. i checked the whole car over thoroughly while the officer was there and didnt see anythign

8. Oct 12, 2009 at 12:30 PM
    mntbiker2008

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Cincinnati, OH
    Vehicle:
    im trying to look at the better side of things... thats one of them... and they didnt take my equipment... my boss woulda gone apeshit...

Products Discussed in

To Top