Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

TW members you wish you could un-meet

Old 10-14-2009, 10:14 AM   #1
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
TW members you wish you could un-meet

inspired by this thread....

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...er-person.html

mine would definitely be MJP2. the night i met him was the worst night of my life.....
Old 10-14-2009, 10:16 AM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
inspired by this thread....

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...er-person.html

mine would definitely be MJP2. the night i met him was the worst night of my life.....
because of the herpes?
Old 10-14-2009, 10:16 AM   #3
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Martie. She yells at me profusely and it's entirely unprovoked.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:18 AM   #4
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I'm honored and itchy all at the same time.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:19 AM   #5
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
You too?
Old 10-14-2009, 10:19 AM   #6
mjp2 is living vicariously through me.
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: smartie pants
martie's Tacoma Gallery
I've already forgotten all of you.

What the f*ck am I doing here?
Old 10-14-2009, 10:19 AM   #7
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
because of the herpes?
the gift that keeps on giving

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
she doesn't mean anything by it. She's just a jersey girl, thats the only way they know how to communicate
Old 10-14-2009, 10:20 AM   #8

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
I'm honored and itchy all at the same time.
maybe i wouldn't hate you if you weren't so "rapey"
Old 10-14-2009, 10:20 AM   #9
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

your gf wishes you never met mjp either

Old 10-14-2009, 10:23 AM   #10

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
your gf wishes you never met mjp either

yeah, i'm pretty sure that was the worst night of her life too....

mmmmm.... fig newtons.......
Old 10-14-2009, 10:23 AM   #11

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
maybe i wouldn't hate you if you weren't so "rapey"
If I remember correctly, it was YOU who took off your pants.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:24 AM   #12

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If I remember correctly, it was YOU who took off your pants.
i did take of my pants didn't i? i kinda forgot about that
Old 10-14-2009, 10:25 AM   #13
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

martie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i did take of my pants didn't i? i kinda forgot about that
Or mentally blocked out the entire evening.

Don't worry, I do it too. I don't remember anything from right around when Mike introduced himself to me.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:26 AM   #14
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

FUCK i cant find the good pictures
Old 10-14-2009, 10:26 AM   #15
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

ND lives his life in an alcoholic haze!
Old 10-14-2009, 10:26 AM   #16

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by martie View Post
Or mentally blocked out the entire evening.

Don't worry, I do it too. I don't remember anything from right around when Mike introduced himself to me.
i dont think it was intentionally blocked. i was retarded drunk
Old 10-14-2009, 10:27 AM   #17

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
FUCK i cant find the good pictures
yeah, i was looking for the pics of the last meet and i cant find em
Old 10-14-2009, 10:31 AM   #18
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Old 10-14-2009, 10:34 AM   #19

martie's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-14-2009, 10:36 AM   #20
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You too?

I am emotionally scarred.